Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-07-10 08:18:59 AM

Magramba

Re: New Champion Of Redwall(Yes Otter approved..read on)

Hi Guys,

I'm sure most of you remember me as the dude who plays(ed) Magramba, the last Abbey Champion. I do log into the game from time to time but my real life has not been kind and between drama in the real world and drama on the game and realizing that I am getting older I have opted to spend a lot less time on Redwall Muck.

I still love the books, I still have very fond memories of this place and I owe a lot to it. I see the sword is already gone from my inventory so I can't give it to you for the new character but I just wanted to say I don't have a problem with it and apologize that I "left everyone hanging" as was said in an earlier post. It wasn't my intention and I hope that this new shared character is fun for everyone.

Keep the light,
Magramba

#52 2018-07-10 08:35:17 AM

oz

Thanks for the reply Magramba.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#53 2018-07-10 09:17:44 AM

oz

And also thanks for giving your ok for New Champion

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#54 2018-07-10 11:08:08 AM

The_Brony_Marek

So when can we expect the new champion? Also where did Magramba go?

#55 2018-07-10 12:13:49 PM

oz

Matilda shows up this Thursday. She will help in a fight on the road or woods...maybe prevent a couple beasts from being slaves...and then get to the abbey.The beasts can be NPCS of some sort.
She will have a reaction to the tapestry in Great Hall..she will KNOW..that is the armored mouse from my dream, the one who keep saying "Return  to your place of birth" and last night he say" Your place of birth awaits go"
She may not get all the answers right off but she will finally be at Redwall Abbey smile.

As for the sword there is some command to get it, then lock it to the New Champion Matilda I..jut don't know what that command is, but  otter may well have the sword, we just need him to get it in Matilda inventory smile.

SO YA for Thursday!!!!!

I play:

#56 2018-07-10 12:45:11 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

We need to do this for a role play sometime after she is in abbey....Sitting at the fire pit with some beasts..1-2...anyways fireflies start blinking and she says how she loves them and they are like small little lights of hope to cheer beasts and how her parents loved them and that leads to her saying how her parents died of old age, holding paws peacefully in their sleep.

#57 2018-07-10 01:12:03 PM

Karth Riverbark

Well this is good....good that we do have support of the Champ before  Matilda, very good in fact.

Maybe the NPCs are a couple Order Beasts that had been out at like Camp Willow and despite better judgement on their part decide to get back to the abbey where its safer....yeah there is the no one in/out...mainly out without permission but maybe these 2 order beasts been at Camp Willow past 2-3 weeks  and just now heard of some trouble and so are like...lets get back to abbey now and well...end up needing saved and once home Benar can be like OMG I am glad your ok....and then lecture them on how they it was not wise to walk back alone.

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-07-10 01:12:28 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#58 2018-07-10 03:36:09 PM

Ximena

cool looking forwards to seeing our new champion soon

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

#59 2018-07-10 10:20:45 PM

oz

Should be exciting smile

I play:

#60 2018-07-11 09:08:01 AM

Karth Riverbark

Thoughts....she will need to know Ferravale has a peace treaty with the abbey and trust Ferravale. I mean she can be a little on edge in Ferravale...it is a vermin place after all and not 100% safe to just skip around in.

And Yep I am getting excited with the TP also, its getting good

Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare

#61 2018-07-12 11:16:06 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

My guess is most vermin there at least respect some woodlanders. My thoughts with it, like Misu has....you leave me alone..I leave you alone....if a vermin touches her or tries to rob her they get stabbed and a warning to back off...they try and kill her..they get dead tongue

#62 2018-07-12 02:30:57 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Yes, no having her bee reaction be that bad! D:  I'm sorry you're so allergic to bees, Misu; that must be scary sad  I was thinking it just swells up a lot and hurts for days.  And some people who are allergic to bee stings can still have honey, so that's all good smile

Thanks, Magramba!  I hope life gets better for you so you can come back and play smile  And just 'cause life needs to stop being a jerk ><

Yes, she will need to learn about Ferravale and the peace treaty soon.  And we should do the thing with the fireflies soon!  I like that idea, good thinking smile  IRL, I looooove lightning bugs; they look like fairies to me <3

Thanks for the comments, guys!  Keep 'em comin'! big_smile

EDIT:  And yes, most of the vermin in Ferravale at least tolerate woodlanders and won't outright attack them....unless the vermin are drunk, then all bets are off tongue

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2018-07-12 02:31:45 PM)

#63 2018-07-12 09:24:27 PM

oz

And she has been in a couple Role Plays!

Ya...but I think she freaked Xander out,she sort of went all dazed and said a few things and passed out, luckly he caught her so thanks!...log here....

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=754

I play:

#64 2018-07-13 06:40:10 PM

Karth Riverbark

But what sort of riddle really? Doesn't look like any will be around...unless Martin sends a warning about Ormaz needing stopped but they already know that.

Also my guess is the new Champion does need to stay put and we should have Lord Ciocan come smash some vermin with his hammer....why not a=he needs some fresh air and to get away from at least some of his hares. We can say Him and...what 30 hares come, mostly NPC...and by the end he will return with like 15.
Another idea is 1 other hare( so 16 survive) decides to be resident hare for the abbey?

Also Xander should be in charge of the group to get help from the Badger Mt. Just a thought.

#65 2018-07-16 09:37:00 AM

Ximena

yeah The champion should stay at the abbey while others go get help

This is so cool

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

#66 2018-07-17 01:26:46 PM

oz

I think
3-4 go with Marek to Willowbark

3-4 Go to get some hares and maybe Lord Ciocan, That be cool and yeah Xander be good for the group to get help from Lord Ciocan and his hares as its always best to have a badger go and he has been there before, he is also leader of Mossflower Defenders....

Gorvenalus could tag along with Marek, one he WAS abbot there at one time, he DID live there so they are more likely to let a small few go with him. Also Gorvenalus knows healing to help the recovering Marek

We just figure out whom is going and where I guess in the next couple weeks.

Just remeber some DO have to stay and protect Redwall...so keep that in mind:)

I play:

#67 2018-07-17 10:27:59 PM

oz

This could very well change as writing down interested people so don't  lose list and no pen /paper so tongue
Badger Mt - Xander, Zolomon,Ximena, Anatole

Willowbark- Marek, Patch?, Gorvenalus, Rigel

There possible for now and CAN add to/ take away

I play:

#68 2018-07-20 06:12:34 PM

Karth Riverbark

I found this, it has a sound clip...yes its like for a badger but hey the Badger Lord may come help and yell this!!

http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Eulalia

Board footer