Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-26 08:20:36 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Revenge Time-Black Rose Log/Fate Marek TP

where:
Woods

When:

Sometime

Why:

Kakarauri is board and seeks revenge and gets it her style

Who:

Kakarauri-Assassin and archer in Black Rose

Stormfang-Fighter in Black Rose

Chestnut-Member of Mossflower Defenders

Melantha- Leader of Black Rose

Patch- Slave and annoying rat

Misu-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

A couple spoofed Mossflower Defenders (aka Pip AND Scooty)

A few spoofed Black Rose Beasts

Log:

Kakarauri was in a foul mood, her arm bandaged up from elbow to shoulder, she had a cut on her left cheek and seemed to still want to be out.

Stormfang followed with 5 rats, 2 weasels and keep alert "I don't think your find him..sides you would lose a 2nd fight"

Kakarauri stops and glares at the rat "Why because the striped dog injured me, yeah he will pay for that. He will pay also for stealing a slave that was rightfully mine."

Stormfang backs up "Sorry...but it's one slave I am sure we can replace it with even more"

Chestnut walks up the road, keeping alert as best he can and tensing at every little sound, he gulps "Ok..calm yourself lad your close now...relax"

Kakarauri grins "True..." She then catches sight of the hare and smiles"Well...I think I found something of intrest. Surround him"

Stormfang nods and motions the rats and weasels to do so and grins "See..a slave, we can please Ormaz."

Chestnut hummms and then stops as he sees a couple weasels "I...say...chaps.....oh"And then some rats as his ears droop "Umm....hello, I am not but a traveler....just let me get to the abbey and...we can call it a night?"

Kakarauri steps into view and smirks "Hello hare....do you have a name?" She studies the outfit "That looks familiar, where you from...do speak. I will make sure a hair is not harmed on you..."

Stormfang laughs and then coughs "Sorry its just..sort of funny...a hair, and he is a hare...the two words sound the same and mean two different...shutting up now"

Chestnut ears stay drooped as he gulps "C..Chestnut....look I am just a cook....please. I wont even tell anyone I saw you not the abbey or the defenders..no one...k?" He is in panic mode "Please"

Kakarauri says, "Chestnut....your named after food and you cook, now that is funny. Defenders you say. I bet you know Xander...was that the badgers name Stormfang?""

Stormfang nods "Yeah or that's what he said.....if he is a friend of the...badger maybe we should let him go, rather not anger that badger any more."

Chestnut frowns"I...wot do ya want with him? He...."He gulps and backs up a little " If you enslave me he would come save me and...and your have a very bad day"

Kakarauri starts to chuckle and smirks as she walks towards him and goes to yank an ear, purposely if able to pull off a single..hair, a single bit of fur and flick it to the side. If not well, not like she has to try too hard and she will let go if she grabs the ear anyways.

Chestnut yips and quickly pulls away, a bits of fur come off his ear as he looks ready to bolt now.

Stormfang just watches, "So...do we...grab him and tie him up, knock him out...what?" The rats and weasels wait on a command.

Kakarauri looks bored "Well I did promise not to harm a hair on him..well that hair is off of him now so it won't be..harmed just as promised."She smiles "You won't be a slave..I didn't come to capture a slave, though it is nice to meet one of those...Defenders."She looks to the rats and weasels , as well as Stormfang, "Kill him" She says calmly.

Chestnut gasped "I..."He is NOT staying here and quickly bolts, tripping over his own footpaws but manageing to get up again.

Stormfang nods and so the hare is soon blocked off. The rats and weasels have weapons out and aim to kill as they slice at him, they go to stab him, one even goes to try and trip him as Stormfang makes sure he stays surrounded.

Kakarauri just watches, She would fire an arrow but her arm still needs to heal but there is always throwing daggers and that's requires like....one paw, she flicks one towards thehare's backside.

Chestnut avoids a couple cuts, but one gets on his arm, one cuts an ear and the dagger sinks into his lower back as he falls forwards. He kicks out at a rat and somehow manages to knock it out.

Kakarauri just walks over and kneels by the hare, She draws one of her twin blades "This was...fun"She then brings it down for a fatal blow.

Stormfang stays where he is, as has the remaining vermin and the one is still knocked out.

Chestnut tries to scoot away and fails. He closes his eyes before he feels the blade and then after a while he is motionless. A pulse would not be found if checked, which likely it would be.

Kakarauri of course checks on that and then stands as she smiles "I feel better now.."She reaches into her cloak and brings out a black dyed rose and drops it by the hare "Come Stormfang."

Stormfang says, "You...killed him. But wont that...draw attention?"

Kakarauri grins "Yes...oh he will not be the first to die and it wont be the last beasts see our little calling card you can call it....a sign to not mess with the Black Rose, to make others fear us like...oh whom is next. That striped dog thinks he is some hero....well he just failed again...didn't he"

Stormfang nods in agreement "Yeah....but he wasn't here to...see this, does it count?

Kakarauri says, "of course it does, he wasn't there for...a friend, the hare claimed to know him. I say we see about killing more often, I am sure Ormaz would just love the idea and...less woodlanders to try and defeat him or defeat Melantha and if she...disapproves...well maybe she is not fit to stay with, we would be weak without Ormaz as he has helped us grow in numbers and Melantha had not done much lately to grow in numbers...now enough talk lets get back before beasts come, they need....alone time when the hare is found""

Stormfang nods in agreement and motions for the group to head on north "Come on ya lot lets get back to the boss."

Kakarauri makes sure they are all heading back, the unconscious rat....well he is sadly on his own.....oh well. She smirks one last time and then walks off.

Kakarauri  walked along “Nothing can ruin my evening...”

As if to proove her wrong, is a lone rabbit with a longbow that barely misses her face, it hits the tree beside her. The rabbit just loads another arrow and speaks to a mouse beside him “Come on....help me here Pip”

Stormfang frowns”Umm....how about them?”

Kakarauri narrows her eyes and nods to the rats and weasels “Take care of them.......” The rats and weasels nod and go towards the mouse and rabbit as the marten grins.

The mouse has a sling shot and manages to hit one of the rats and the rabbit kills a weasel before they get a little too close, and he decides to run.

Patch is also in the area and slows when he sees what is going on “Mossflower Defenders and...oh great Black Rose...Black rose huh...well maybe tis time old Patch found some info, base isn't that far it cant be....right?”

Stormfang draws his cutlass and goes to take a slice at the mouse.

Kakarauri watches and smirks “This is fun”

The mouse manages to hold three rats off, before he sadly falls over dead. The rabbit holds up his paws “I..I surrender...”

Patch frowns “This is not good...need to find stripy and fast” He goes to quickly slip off.

Stormfang backs up 'So..slave?”

Kakarauri just grins as she walks up to the rabbit. “I said no slaves tonight Stormfang,didn't I.?...And his friend is all alone in the dark forest now, he must be..scared, good thing your be next to him”She then goes to behead the rabbit in one swift movement and chuckles as she then catches movement out of the corner of her eye.”What is watching us?”

Patch is no fool, he speeds up and one of the weasels takes a slice at him and he screams, the tip of his tail is sadly lost , which makes him just go faster!

Kakarauri just shrugs “Just a rat, lets get back and..report.”

Melantha  steps into view “Report..what?” She sees the two dead woodlander and looks back to the marten and rat and crosses her arms over her chest “Really?”

Stormfang just fiddles with a dagger “ Not my idea and she killed some hare earlier, I think it knew the badger”

Melantha looks at Kakarauri for a reply. “Badger?”

Kakarauri  looks at her claws “Yes..remember the one that injured me and made me lose a possible slave” She smirked “But he just lost 3 of his..Defenders....let it be a lesson for him”

Stormfang frowns "Well if she didn't call him a strip dog like ....more than once she wouldn't be hurt now, her fault boss not mine and then she said to run which I think was wise, that badger was very ticked off”

Melantha just face palms and walks away from them, she needs a good strong ale.

Kakarauri goes to slap Stormfang and follows the cat to the base that's like up the river a little ways.

Stormfang jumps back and waits, he will be a rear guard.

Meanwhile walking along is the sea otter Misu, and she has her longbow .

Patch is panting near a tree, he had started to double back when he seen the hare Chestnut and frowns “Oh,,,no...”

Misu draws back her arrow and aims, “Oh no is right...back away slowly”

Patch eeeps and gulps “It wasn't me..look the flower...I am not in the blooming black rose.” He even takes off his shirt and shows both arms “See a tattoo lady?” He points to the black rose by the hare.”Calling card of the Black Rose”

Misu narrows her eyes at the word lady, so what he isn't a member he seems to know a lot “Your coming with me”

Patch frowns “What...now lade look here, I aint got no time fer this, sides...not to far from here is a mouse and a rabbit. Take a guess who killed them, by the way not be so lower that before ya put someone's eye out, most likely mine”

Misu storms over and goes to grab him roughly by the collar of his cloak “Show me" That voice, it means business so he best listen to her.

Patch screams and gulps as he is face to face with the sea otter “I...ummm..”He points “That way.”

Misu will carry him, yes carry as she dislikes the rat a lot but finding the mouse and rabbit she puts him down “Sit” Again..the voice is listen or die sort of tone. She knows the rabbit is dead, the mouse she soon learns is as well “Pip....and Scotty....”She stands and looks at Patch”GO to the Defender's base and find Karth, now” She looks at the black rose flower laying beside them and studies it.

Patch nods and swiftly heads off, he will make sure the sea otter is with him, heck maybe another couple Defenders as well.

Misu waits, she keeps alert till the rat returns and what ever is needed done..is done. She walks over to a tree where she can hide a tear as she leans agalst it, she will help with what is needed to be done and help with any reporting. She will also make sure the rat follows them back to the abbey and oh trust me he will follow her, she still has that...well do it or else going on.

Last edited by warrior_Otter_maid (2018-06-26 09:19:17 PM)

Board footer