Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-19 08:02:31 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

Practice, Supplies, and then Lunch-Mossflower Defender Log

Who:

Misu- Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Tassel- Warrior in Mossflower Defenders

Anatole-Warrior in Mossflower Defenders

Zolomon-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Karth- Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Ping- Healer in Mossflower Defenders

where:
Training grounds of Mossflower Defenders Base

Why:
To practice skills and stuff but then they head off for needed supplies and after wards lunch

when:
Middle of morning to after lunch

Log:

Misu fired off her arrow and glared when it barely missed the center of the target and stormed over to retrieve the arrow and try again.

Zolomon watches and fires off his own arrow towards another target and grins as he does get the center “Ha...did ya see that lass?”

Anatole was feeling better and trying to get some practice in at the training grounds

Tassel was just sitting and relaxing as she smiled “Tis a great day, one of those go fishing days or get a lot of shrimp days”

Misu looked over at the hare and just narrowed her eyes “ I am not blind...and your a show off.” She then took a deep breath and aimed her arrow at the hare's target and fired. Her arrow went threw his and splint it in half and then she did one of her rare smiles “There...now do be quiet Zolomon.” She goes back to her own target.

Zolomon's mouth drops open and he starts to protests and decides better of it as he frowns “Oh well I need ta make new arrows anyways...just need some yew wood and a craving knife, maybe a dagger”

Anatole frowns “No more Hot root...please least not fer a wile me tummy is still broken love”

Tassel just shakes her head “And who's fault is that...yours not mine and there is always other stuff for a meal...fish, or maybe wild greens...a new fruit salad.”

Karth slowly made his way to the base, he looked like he was going on a trip as he cleared his throat. His fur was a little messed up, maybe a little missing near his ears and he was slightly...sticky looking and...smelled of flowers maybe?

Ping glaces around the sea otter, the mole seemed unsure of the place but did wave after a while.

Misu looked over and then spoke “You smell of flowers Karth and are you partaking on a journey soon?”

Zolomon waved to Karth and smiled “A mole...cool, but I have a bally hard time understanding moles but Hi anyways”

Tassel waves and sniffed the air “He does smell like flowers...its nice:

Anatole frowns and walks over to one of those training dummies and starts kicking and punching it as he listens to any possible talking.

Karth frowns “Whatever....I am going away for a few days. I will be fine, Sir Xander will not be gone too long and all seems well here. The Mossflower Defenders are slowly growing and we have enough members to keep an eye on things.” And its been a while since he had some true time alone in the woods to...well just be himself and relax his own way.: So yes and This is Ping...he is mute and doesn't talk, and he is a healer...he is now a Mossflower Defenders.....see you all in a few days “ And he walks off.

Ping just nods and points to his pouch, its full of herbs and writes in the dirt =I am Ping nice to meet you all=

Misu shrugs and does read the dirt writing “Good the group lacked a healer that stays around the base a lot.”

Zolomon smiled “And I meet a nice mouse maid...hard to pronounce name but she also will be a healer so now we have 2..Xandy will be so happy!”

Anatole nods “Yes but do stop the excited yelling Zolomon..hello Ping welcome lad”

Tassel smiles “We could of used a healer when Anatole thought he was dying....he ate WAY WAY too much very hot hotroot but he is better now”

Ping listens and nods he looks around the training grounds and sits down on a patch of grass.

Misu nods and fires an arrow for practice and nods “Two healers are better.”

Zolomon smiled “Yes it is..oh! We could like collect some healing herbs and make sure the infirm is well stocked here, get like bandages also...maybe Redwall and Ferravale can even help a little”

Anatole speaks “ The market place along the road has some supplies and harder to find herbs and Ping can help us look in the woods and...where ever..and I am sort of bored this will make me feel like we are doing something important and useful”

Tassel smiled at Anatole :Yes dear and we can help Zolomon find what he needs to make arrows...Yew wood was it? Bee wax for the string...oh and string and arrow tips “

Ping smiles and gets out a notepad and jolt down herbs to get and nods he can even teach them some things and writes showing them another note =herbs also grow by trees, creeks,meadow and along the road...by the river and in the woods of course like clearings and such....dry areas and wet areas and there is some good to eat mushrooms plus I can show you the bad to eat mushrooms also=

Misu reads and nods “Sounds good and yes knowing mushrooms good and bad is helpful...trust me I had an uncle that ate this one mushroom and thought he was a flying fish”

Zolomon decides its best to not reply and nods, he smiles “Lets go have lunch first...I bet Mr. M will be glad to see us all and maybe we can see if he needs anything too “

Anatole blinks “Breakfast was like a little over an hour ago”

Tassel chuckles “He is a hare dear..walking stomach and all that”

Ping covers his mouth and makes as if he is laughing

Misu rolls her eyes “If we were in battle with an enemy he would be like..wait I need food first, hares should not think of food so much...we get supplies and then food or I tell Marek at the tavern you would be ever so happy to sweep, mop and do dishes for a week”

Zolomon ears droop as he then sighs “Fine.....be that way” He is moody maybe? But he does agree they get supplies and get them to the base, then food.

Anatole just chuckles and follows the hare

Tassel smiles as she also heads after them

Ping nods and gets supplies at the market and shows them some herbs all over, the whole thing takes 3-4 hours but they will not be late for lunch, well maybe a half hour late.

Misu makes sure all is done before they head to the tavern in Ferravale and she does let one simple stop for blueberries and to refill water bottles...but only a couple paw fulls of berries and she keeps a very very close eye on the hare, like right beside him the whole time.

Board footer