Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-07 01:03:54 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

After Lunch Walk-Black Rose Log

Who:

Kakarauri- Archer and Assassin in Black rose

Misu-Archer in Mossflower Defenders (Shows up briefly at the end of log)

Stormfang-Warrior in the Black Rose

Ping-mole

spoofed vole family

Log:

==Close to the Ferravale Gates: Before Lunch===

Stormfang walks down the path and stops at the gates as he frowns, "So...do we go to tavern or just forget? This place don't have wood Pidgeon"   

Kakarauri just rolls her eyes "Then either be hungry or go to the black gull"

Stormfang says, "But we supposed to find out info...boss said so"   

Kakarauri says, "That is easy we ask around and report back"   

Stormfang nods "Ya...so can we get some wood pidgion now?"   

Kakarauri grumbles to herself and finally nods"Fine, we can get food and then maybe your shut up"

==Black Gull Tavern:Lunch Time===

Kakarauri finally got them to the Black Gull and found an out of the way table “Well can’t say today was productive, we have no new slaves for the boss”

Stormfang orders 2 large meals of dark ale, wood pidgion and will greens along with some black berry pie.He then sits down once it comes and slides one over to the marten “I say we eat lunch and then we will both feel better”

Kakarauri just snorts but takes a long drink of the ale and a few bites of the meat and smiles “Yes, always best to think on a full stomach isn’t it?”

Stormfang nods “I heard the boss was going on a walk. Why I wander”

“I don’t ask questions, he does his own thing” Kakarauri states as she drinks ale and tries the wild greens, “We need rolls “She tells a passing rat maid and soon gets them” You ask him questions, it could be the last thing you do”

Stormfang frowns as he remembers what happen when a horde beast tried to back talk and nods “Yeah” He eats a roll “Is not a good thing.”

Kakarauri downs the ale and gets a 2nd one “Beasts are starting to head back to their homes after that..Redwall feast, I say we snag a couple that…fell behind?”

Stormfang just grins and nods “Yes yes, that would be good and..the boss would be pleased”

Kakarauri finishes her meal and looks at the rat “Do finish. I crave a little action now”

Stormfang finishes and nods as he heads to the door.

===Dirt Road near Black Gull: After lunch====

Many beasts had come and gone and now, most likely a couple beasts  falling behind, were a couple vole maids chatting, young beasts not yet adults but clearly not dibbuns. They laughed and joked, and most likely had their family worried.

“Come on Holly…father will have a fit if he knows we didn’t get back with the firewood”

The other vole sighs “Goodness Tessa..calm down”

Stormfang stepped out and grinned “Yes always listen to parents, that’s important”

Kakarauri nods in agreement “Yes so many times young beasts just take too long to do something, my goodness firewood for what?”

Holly smiles “We are cooking some fish and pears.”

Tessa gasps and backs up “Holly…we don’t talk to vermin!”

Holly frowns “But maybe they are from Ferravale, Redwall has a peace treaty with them you know”

Also nearby was a mole who upon seeing the vermin was wise and hid behind a tree and frowned.

Kakarauri grins “Oh is that right? Maybe we can get you to your family…right Stormfang?”

Stormfang nods “Yeah…ummmm….” Oh yeah he was to pretend to be friendly “Yeah so which way?”

The two vole maids just look at one another and then let the two vermin walk them to their camp where they have their mother, father and what may well be a younger brother.

Kakarauri just grins “Well now, this is nice…yes let’s see…4 guests”

Stormfang counts and frowns “Thar is 5 see…it’s a cute little baby” He goes to pick up the dibbun and smiles at it.

Kakarauri rolls her eyes and then just as quick she throws a bet towards the vole family!

Tessa manages to escape and bolts, but not before grabbing the dibbun and running “Help!”

Her cries are over heard by a mole that decided to make sure the two voles did not get hurt, but he failed at this and tries to wave his paws to get her attention, and hopefully no one elses.

Kakarauri frowns “Get her idiot!”

The rest of the voles are trapped and very much afraid as the other two voles get away….or attempt to anyways.

Stormfang blinks “Oh yeah!” He races after the two voles and flicks out a dagger!

Tessa tenses up as the dagger hits her back and she tumbles, dropping her little brother who now wails.

The mole stays low and frowns, he makes his way slowly over to the vole maid and checks for a pulse.

Stormfang comes closer and soon finds the vole and…he sees the mole”Hey!”

Kakarauri growls as she decided to follow”Go back to the others Stormfang I will deal with these woodlanders”

Tessa is still alive, but hurt badly as she rolls sideways and opens her eyes, her little brother nearby “R..Run….” She tells the mole.

Ping decides, sadly that’s the best idea and grabs the young vole and goes to run.

Kakarauri first fires off an arrow towards the mole, and then looks down at the vole maid and shakes her head “Your do no good as a slave, your most likely paralyzed waste down if you survive”She smirks “Let me…heal you”She then draws back a 2nd arrow, aims and fires it right into the vole maids chest, making sure the vole is dead she looks towards the mole.A sigh and another arrow, aimed and fired at the mole

Ping is barely missed by the arrow but it does go through his cloak and across his side making him trip and fall face first into the mud, the little vole tumbling from his grip.

Kakarauri walks over and smirks, she goes to kick the mole into the flooded creek, “Have fun drowning!!”She picks up the dibbun and grins “Well Crayson will like you….” She then laughs and goes to get back to Stormfang and they then take the 3 new slaves to the Black Rose

Ping is slightly dazed and hits the water, coughs and sinks, he barely manages to grab a tree root further down, luckily unseen. He struggles to climb out to the shore and shivers as he collapse onto the side of the road, passed out.

Misu almost passes the mole and does one of those double takes and rushes over, taking a pulse she then picks him up and starts walking at a quicker pace towards Redwall abbey.

Last edited by warrior_Otter_maid (2018-05-07 05:14:36 PM)

Board footer