Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-05 05:01:57 PM

Leon

A Hare And A Mouse Chat:Redwall Log

Short Redwall Log: Role Play in the Cavern Hole Of Redwall
In log:
Leon-Master Healer and Brother at Redwall
Zolomon-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Leon was eating a late lunch, having been busy today with a few things, lost track of time and got reminded to eat lunch. He was finishing some soup and sipping a little cordial as he looked over some notes he made, and then folded them and put them away.   

Zolomon walked in and waves "Brother L how are you this fine day wot?" He sits down in a chair across from the mouse and goes to put his foot paws on the table.   

Leon looks over at the hare and frowned "I would be much better if you would not put your foot paws on the table Zolomon, otherwise I am doing well"   

Zolomon sighs but does as he is asked and the foot paws stay on the floor, "Anyways....I been a bit bored and still miss gramps." He looks around before asking "So...any idea when Xandy is back?"   

Leon listens to the hare before answering "I do not know, it’s a 2 week trip and 2 weeks back...so could be a while and he didn’t mention how long he would stay in the area. He has that Patch with him."

Zolomon nods, but frowns " Hope he is alright, plus he is gonna miss the winter feast if he isn’t back in time"   

Leon says, "Well, if he isn’t back in time he isn’t. You could always tell him all about it"

Zolomon nods "Yeah..suppose but it’s not the same. I should of tagged along as well but the Defenders needed me so I stayed"   

Leon says, "Still have other friends here and I am sure he will get back safely."   

Zolomon smiles "Yean I am sure Xandy will be fine, he can....well sort of fight well and he most likely will avoid trouble"   

Leon says, "Yeah let’s hope so anyways. I do not want to lose any other friends"   

Zolomon frowns as he nods "Yeah. me neither...I mean a friend on a trip is ok they will be back, but not from the dark forest...no one is back from there "

Leon shakes his head "I..know a couple who were at the gates, but they didn’t go any further....but it’s not easy to always save someone from....well going on into the gates, you can just hope they decide to stay alive even if it’s a long recovery time till they are well again. I mean Martin the warrior was at the gates of the dark forest...I believe twice and he was able to slowly recover and stay alive. I am unsure how long he was alive, I just know one day he put up his sword and became a brother in the order, and his spirit helps guild the champion and others when there is need. His sprite also helps protect the abbey"   

Zolomon grins "I read a book on Martin the warrior. Interesting chap and me grandfather told of him a lot."   

Leon asks, "Guessing your grandfather spent some time in Mossflower and maybe stayed at the abbey once?"   

Zolomon nods "A bit of time in Mossflower and in the jolly abbey as well. He even went to the great badger MT. once and was in the Patrol, but didn’t stay....long story why"   

Leon says, "I was there on a trip once with my wife, our recorder Sister Zinnia...she has since moved elsewhere and even has a mate now. Interesting trip and the Mt. is nice, their Badger Lord is called Lord Ciocan and he is almost 9 foot tall....so yeah, and the Badger Lord is the leader has all the Long Patrol hares under his command and they guard the western shore from dangers"

Zolomon eyes widen "Wow...be an interesting fellow to meet one day, If I ever go to the western shore that is."   

Leon chuckles as he stands "Well I need to check on some beasts, talk later" And he heads off

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer