Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-22 10:23:22 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Announcement: Defenders Mini TPs

As I am going to need some time to write an OOC TP, I have decided to move forward with my IC ones, culminating in a Massive TP featuring some of Marek's backstory next Summer.

The First Defenders Mini TP begins on Sep. 30th and should conclude by the end of October. It will feature an attempt by the last holdouts of Quade's horde (calling themselves the Remnant) to take over Ferravale.

The Second Defenders Mini TP begins in January and should conclude by the end of April. It will be focused on the Defenders decoding a series of ancient runes by returning to the ruins of Willowbark Abbey, only to discover that a small group of previously unknown survivors have been attempting to rebuild. This Mini TP will set up some aspects of the aforementioned major TP planned for next Summer.

Both of these are meant to create minor stories that are not all about combat or gathering large forces to defeat oceans of bad guys and thus will mainly focus on and star The Defenders.

Any who wish to be involved please inform me, I can usually accommodate both your existing characters and any characters you wish to create in order to join the Defenders.

#2 2017-09-22 11:34:22 AM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Announcement: Defenders Mini TPs

I think Karth is intrested or would be at a chance to explore. I can also make a new character, like one of the surviors prehaps that they knew as a friend.

As for the Remnant, Karth will be more than happy to fill them with some arrows for you

Finally Marek, Karth has only meet him briefly so far and has yet to trust him,then don't feel too bad Karth takes a while to trust a lot of beasts. Like the large Heron Moseley....he also questions things like why the leader of the Mossflower Derfenders lets beast call him by name or nickname, like make everyone call you sir as Karth calls him sir.

I play Karth as well as his buddy Flea,who is a shrew like half the size of a normal but dont let size fool you he can still kick a vermin's behind!

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2017-09-22 06:24:59 PM

oz

Cool
Both should be fun and about the only thing they will deal with on the trip to Willowbark is snow.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2017-09-23 05:35:33 AM

Henry the Poet

I Would love to be a involved.
Henry as not done much recently, I he would want to go on the adventurer.

"Oh, dainty triolet! Oh, fragrant violet!
Oh, gentle heigho-let (or little sigh)
On sweet urbanity, though mere inanity, to touch their vanity we will rely!"
-Chorus. "P'raps If You Address The Lady Most Politely." By Gilbert&Sullivan. Princess Ida.

#5 2017-09-23 05:08:57 PM

Leon

I may have Caleb tag along, maybe end up living there...and yes he would  bring Cynthia along too...duhhhhhh

Last edited by Leon (2017-09-23 05:29:00 PM)

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#6 2017-09-28 12:31:06 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

DoraRose would stay in Redwall unless her son went, then she'd go to keep him safe.  However, because of her duties as Gatekeeper, there's a chance she'd stay behind, anyway, and threaten Marek with dismemberment if her son got hurt (which would be interesting to RP out if he came back without Caleb....the badgers would probably have to hold her down to keep her from murdering your stoat).

As for the FV mini-plot: I'm hoping to be able to start something in October, but I'm waiting on funding before I know if I'm going to be able to do it.  However, if I can, it will be on Teusdays and Thursdays, starting October 17th and lasting about 8 weeks, so I'll only be able to get on here on Saturdays during that time span (because I won't be leaving my house on Wendsdays to save gas and food money).  I'll know by next week if I'm going to be able to do this thing.  And I won't be here on September 30th because of other life stuff.  Just so y'know. 

I try to keep this as updated as possible: http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=141

So, yeah.  But I think your ideas sound like grand fun!  I just want you to be warned for if I won't be here for big chunks of it.  And I like the idea of having plots that don't revolve around fights and death; while I enjoy RPing out battles, it's a nice change to be having calm things that help us explore our characters and their backstories and personality smile

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2017-09-28 12:32:12 PM)

#7 2017-09-29 10:10:35 AM

Karth Riverbark

Yes Karth and Flew shall go on the  Willowbark trip. I shall also spoof a Brother Toby= A thin rabbit who is afraid of ants, loves to eat pears, and can't swim.

Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare

#8 2017-10-05 03:31:19 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I love pears....your rabbit sounds funny xD

I may be able to spoof some survivors smile

The thing I was hoping to be able to do isn't happening this time (maybe in January or April), so I'm planning on being here most Thursdays.

#9 2017-10-06 05:28:31 PM

The_Brony_Marek

I would like Angela to go, if she could...there will be a Willowbark Abbey Sister there thats really REALLY old that she could meet and a chance for Angela to meet someone older than her.
Also Caleb and Cynthia can end up staying if they would like, maybe they could have a top job there, like maybe Head Cook for Caleb.
The abbey wont have too many there, 15-20 survived out of a lot more, and a couple of those are beasts that helped them escape and start rebuilding their abbey. A feast will happen before the Defenders and any one else who tagged along head home. Still woking out details for whats found that leads them to Willowbark again, to even find some survived, in the first place.And this may start in December.So a fun, no battles to save anyone sort of thing, some problems that wont require a fight may come up....

As for the Remnant role play its got 2-3 weeks left, so still should end by end of October, maybe round that 3nd thursday or saturday(19th or 21st)

Then of course there is the Summer TP that has some things of Marek's past brought up......

Page mail me on game or reply here.
Thank You

#10 2017-10-07 01:25:20 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I'll think about Angela maybe tagging along smile

That sounds like fun!  It'll be nice to have a plot thing that doesn't involve fights wink

Just FYI, I won't be here on the 19th or 21st.

Thanks for doing fun plots! big_smile

#11 2017-10-12 01:22:17 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

IDEA!!!

I had the idea that maybe the Defenders go to WillowBark Abbey to get its bell for Ferravale...but then they have to decide whether or not to take it back when they discover the survivors at the Abbey.

Just a thought...

#12 2017-10-13 05:30:29 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Ok The Remnant TP is over, all the horde beasts are dead and those not dead were hunted down by the Mossflower Defenders. The only one that barely survived, but won’t be around for a long while, is Eclipse and she is too injured right now to cause any issues for a very long time.(Though she may be back in Summer, not sure as I DON'T play Eclipse another person does but that’s the plan for the raven to not show back up till Summer.)

Next:
The Willowbark TP...that starts up here very soon, what will lead to it is they find old tablets of strange runes and in order to figure them both out Gorvenalus and Minsc...along with whoever tags along, makes a long trip to Willowbark Abbey and find a 2nd tablet to read, its then they see the survivors. The idea of them getting the bell for the Ferravale Bell Tower at Willowbark Abbey is a good idea, but that’s not why they head there...the bell would end up being a thank you gift from Willowbark as they are slowly rebuilding and have been the past 3-4 seasons, Minsc and Gorvenalus has been away like almost 8 seasons, and so there will be some help in helping them out a little. No attacks from villains though, no need to kill some insane beast or anything like that...more this roof needs repaired, maybe fix that door, help repair a storage bin, ect....a couple things are planned to pop up but nothing as said to do with fighting off hordes or insane beasts.:P

Also the TP for summer still being worked on as well, but that’s for Summer not now.

SO far ones going are:
Minsc
Gorvenalus
Flea
Karth
Xander
Krisha

That’s it.

One plan is before beasts leave to head back to Mossflower and Redwall, there will be a feast at Willowbark...and maybe, who knows, a wedding at the feast.

Anyone else tagging along can reply here or page mail Marek, Gorvenalus or Minsc

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2017-10-17 02:13:24 PM)

#13 2017-10-13 10:26:32 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Most likely will leave for trip like 1st or 2nd week in November...its ICly a 4-41/2 week trip walking and boat and slight bit more walking(Not to worry someone will end up funding the trip there and back)...this way they end up at Willowbark by like mid-December maybe. A couple things happen before the trip and they would be getting back home by end March/beginning April.

I have a couple rooms for role playing out travel  there and back and then being there.

Should be fun.

#14 2017-10-14 11:29:47 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

Sounds great big_smile

I'm still debating about having Angela tag along, and maybe LilyMoore....I'll let you know what I decide.  But I'll certainly spoof survivors when needed smile

It sounds like fun big_smile

#15 2017-10-23 01:11:35 PM

Leon

Ok Caleb isnt going as he went with Cynthia elsewhere Icly.
Also Leon is needed at the abbey

Leon is around for any healing needed when they are back or healer stuff for other TPs....also I will be away OOCLY till nov3nd. ICLY Leon is at the abbey and taking some needed time off a couple weeks..Angela and Gorvenalus can help in infirm while he is taking time off. Another Note Leon is my ONLY character on here now.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#16 2017-10-24 07:57:06 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Ok
Willowbark TP has slowly started, the tablet has been found and soon preparations will be made to start the trip to the -runes- of Willowbark Abbey.

#17 2017-10-26 12:59:23 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I'm going to have LilyMoore tag along, if that's okay.  Since Caleb and Cynthia left, she's going to be sad ICly, so Dora's gonna send her on this trip to try and help her feel better. smile

#18 2017-11-06 08:51:09 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Hello all,
As of Sunday  NOV. 5th around lunch time, the trip to Willowbark Abbey has begun. Marek did not go as he is staying home in Ferravale but he does have a couple contacts funding the trip and a list and map he has given Rupert,Recorder of Ferravale, with some letters and important info of whom to talk too, ect. Also I have made a list of whom is going on the trip:
Rupert
Gorvenalus
Minsc
Flea
Karth
Varsha
Lilymoore
Xander
Krisha
Moonbeam

If anyone else tagged along or wishes to, let me know and you shall be added to the list.....just know you left with them at lunch time on Sunday NOV 5th. The group will arrive at the port ICLY NOV 10th.From there they will head out  to sea and towards Willowbark....a almost 4  week trip smile...so some role play on a boat, sea sickness anyone? I am sure it will be fun! So basically they arrive at Willowbark like around December 7th-9th.(Give or take a day or two)

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2017-11-10 12:45:46 PM)

#19 2017-11-06 09:28:19 AM

The_Brony_Marek

#20 2017-11-06 09:05:41 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Ok slight change, the trip starts ICLY November 10th, I will just make a quick note on the log no need to redo it. Also its a 4-4 1/2 week trip all together depending on how fast/slow they go...on the way to the port and then on the sea getting to the island where Willowbark Abbey is, maybe they can spend a couple days in the port city before they go on the ship to sea to get to the island where Willowbark is. Ok and they should get to Willowbark ICLY around end of December/beginning of January is my thoughts. Sorry ahead of time if I AM not on too much muck wise. My father is in real REAL bad health IRL and almost died twice this week and IRL takes over in times like this..sorry ahead of time.
So they leave Ferravale November  10th....get to where the ship to go to sea on November  16-18TH icly. Maybe stay in the city a few days and then head off on the sea towards the island where Willowbark is and then Willowbark abbey it's self. As said there may be a day or two pause here and there due to REAL LIFE...
Marek

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2017-11-06 10:05:26 PM)

#21 2017-11-10 12:38:12 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Ok Willowbark Trip started, they left Ferravale and get to the port for sea travel around nov 15-18th ICLY. Then maybe after A SHORT STAY in the city they are off to sea and....Willowbark Abbey.

I will try my best to be on, but with work, college til middle of December, my fathers very very ill health and also making sure my Grandmother is ok, I am unsure how often I will be on. There is also the holidays and spending time with other family members in what free time I DO HAVE. So forgive me if Marek, Markalaway and Rupert is not on when your on, I am sorry.

Marek is in Ferravale doing his ambassator stuff and still Tavern Owner for now
Markalaway is going his undertaker stuff in Ferravale and being his creepy, no one goes near, come out at night....self
Rupert is with the Willowbark Group
Silverwing is around..flying here and there
Zork and Zee are being OOC...cause well they died Icly remember...

And the room I made for role playing the logs for Willowbark Trip are fairly cool, feel free to explore other rooms connected to it smile I don't think it logs on the logger...I can fix that if needed.

That is all
Marek

#22 2017-11-11 04:35:56 PM

Karth Riverbark

Cool for the role play

On a more serious note I hope your father recovers and if you can't be on too much, its fine do not worry and if people complain to them, ignore them if a parent, or any family member is seriously ill, that comes first.

I can help log any role plays if your not able to, or least I will try and log some as I am on most days

#23 2017-11-16 02:57:20 PM

Karth Riverbark

Flea now has broadcast set to him, so any role plays will now go on logger and should make it easier to log role plays for the TP....

So there you go:)

#24 2017-11-24 09:08:46 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Sorry not been on as much as should be, but so good news things are starting to get better in my life and my father who has been in and out, mostly in  the hospital since like July is finally getting to get better, he still has a long way to go though and I will try and be on when I can. It is the holdiay season also......as for an update on whats next with this TP....they can leave the port city on the 30th of november, or round there so much to the dismay of Rupert they have to wait for the contact for a week, but good news...the unnamed contact , well Rupert knows the name anyways as would be in his notes, pays for their rooms and food for the week.
That is all I will try and be on, on November 30th

#25 2017-11-24 10:27:09 AM

Karth Riverbark

Good is is doing better and explore a city for a week...cool

Board footer