Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-19 03:55:03 PM

Leon

To The Rescue-Part 2

Right after
http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=372

The fight would go on, sundown or no sundown as on the evilish side was Drake and he had with him two foxes, two rats and some not so sure now evilsih shrew. The good side still had the chieftain and her few guards fighting on the sides, there was the mouse maid and a few others....oh yeah and the monitor. “Maybe de monitor is all wrong in the head he is helping de wrong side" Sneers one of the foxes as the other fox just nods.   

Patch had went to update his friend, but first he needed to get info, where was the badger maid and who was here or not here, what was or wasn’t going on still. Zolomon keep his arrow drawn and narrowed his eyes at a fox "I say chap...I wouldn’t make him mad, not a wise choice thar"   

Ferro growled, the rats were wise to move back but his focus was mainly Drake, "You...have choose the wrong beasssssssssst to anger moussssssssssssssse" He looks ready to smash that mace on the mouse's head.   

Drake backed up, the shrew frowned as he studied the monitor. The mouse rolled his eyes "A lizard doesn't scare me....sides why concern all this with yourself go find a rock to sun yourself on" The rats frown and the foxes look at him like...yeah boss is insane.   

Patch shakes his head, yep he would have to agree...insane mouse as he slides down and heads to the abbey with news.   

Ferro hisses and narrows his eyes, ok the mouse has gone too far as the mace is raised and he prepares to swing at the mouse!   

Drake should of expected this and shoves the shrew in front of him as he backs off, if that mace does swing the shrew is the unlucky victim. It also looks like Drake is tired of the quiet "Attack them already!" He then turns to get out of the area, where he plans to go he isn’t sure but he isn’t staying here as he can still win, he just needs some plans and that gold he promised....yeah he still has it and can offer it to much better vermin, least he hopes.   

Zolomon has his longbow ready and has focused on the two rats as they were closer and so when one charges him he fires off the arrow and lets a guard take care of any foxes as his focus is the two rats.\\   

Ferro does indeed swing the mace and it hits the shrew, the shrew most likely dies instantly and very quickly as strong of a swing as the monitor had. He hisses and he rushes after the mouse! That leaves the rest of those vermin for the others to fight.   

Drake can run fast and when he turns and sees the monitor, he seems to lose some of the bravery, also his so called helpers he left behind so he is alone as he forces himself to speed up. Meanwhile on the fighting grounds the shrew gets killed, and one rat gets an arrow in the shoulder. The other rat attacked the group as does the two harmed with blades foxes!   

The hare quickly avoids a slice to his side and goes to punch the already injured rat in the face and kick the other one with his powerful leg as a Ferravale guard does help him, while a couple other ones fight the foxes, a guard is killed when stabbed in the chest but the fighting doesn’t stop.   

Ferro hisses as he doesn’t care if there is hot sun or the thorn bush, he runs and reaches out a clawed paw to grab at the mouse's cloak.   

Drake trips over a log, which only makes the monitor manage to catch up, he uses the last of his energy to manage, barely to stay out of reach   

Ferro leaps forwards, his claws out and fangs bared, he won’t bite down on the mouse but he will make him bleed with the claws, just enough to show him who to fear and why   

Drake feels the claws grab the cloak and he is lifted up, he kicks out as claws go into his arm, some bleeding but not enough to pour blood "Let me go reptile! You furless beast!"   

Ferro seems to only tighten his grip as his eyes flash a warning "You took my daughter.....your beassssstssssssss did. I sssssshould end your life but I will have them place you in a cell. But you besssssst pray my daughter's life doesssssnt end for if it does....then your life sssssshalll end as well"

Drake errrks as a worried look comes across his face....some fear but its brief but he still can't get loose, so he will have to rethink some plans and quickly   

Ferro takes the mouse to the cell and leaves him with the guards as he heads to the infirm to check on Krisha and then the abbey briefly before heading back to Ferravale, he will only go see the jailed mouse if needed and hopefully for the mouse sake....the monitor won’t have a reason to visit.   

The one is knocked out by the hare, the other rat kicked but still alive, as is the two foxes with blades ready to fight anyone who comes near. The so called boss is chased off by the monitor and unknowingly dragged to a cell, so much for that gold....not that they earned it losing the badger and getting the wrong mouse and even she is elsewhere now.   

Behind the two foxes, a cloaked figure emerges from the woods, black sword gleaming slightly in the patches of sunlight filtering through the trees. "Hello," The Half-Rat says, clearing his throat as he prepares to strike his next victims down.   

Zolomon is not the best up close fighter, the rat that’s still awake dives at him so the hare kicks him again and shakes his head. "I say chap...stay down"   

The one rat starts to awaken and the other knocked back again. A fox fights a couple guards and one sees Emyuil and smirks "Hello...looks like your day to die mouseie!" He then angels his blade and goes to what he sees as an easy kill.   

Emyuil grins barbarically, parrying the strike on the curved cross hilt of his black blade, withdrawing from his first failed strike and thrusting downward, towards the fox's torso, trying to slip his blade under his foe's guard.   

Zolomon meanwhile has gotten his longbow ready again and looks just in time for a Ferravale guard to finish off a rat that was sneaking behind him, he nods his thanks and then repays the favor when the other rat tries to take out the Ferravale guard, the rat dies with an arrow in its back.

The fox chuckles, and then gets a look of surprise when the blade cuts across his chest, He backs up. The other guard meanwhile has pinned one of the Ferravale guards to a tree and looks ready to finish him off.   

Emyuil whirls his blade, but disengages suddenly when he sees the Ferravale guard's plight. He sprints in that direction and hurtles towards the assailant, sword extended in a lunge.   

The fox goes to slit the guard's throat but the action is never done, the fox suddenly falls over dead a large stab wound to the back. The guard Ferravale coughs and gulps, that was close. That leaves one already bleeding fox who decides to run, his midsection bleeds fairly good but he still runs, just not too quickly.   

Emyuil whirls around snarling, blood spraying along the length of his sword still as he pursues the remaining fox. "You're mine. All mine!"   

Zolomon watches as the fox that’s still alive is chased and looks around "Well...now wot?" He asks.

The fox tries to run faster and fails badly. He is afraid, afraid of a mouse it would seem and there is no way is going to get over this or tell anyone if he lives, he would be the laughing stock. He trips once and then again and crashes into a tree and groans, he then turns and comes face to face with the mouse and tries to back up, but the tree is in the way.

Emyuil doesn't bother speaking, and thrusts his blade down at the fox's chest, hoping to impale him against the tree. With a grunt of exertion, he goes to seize the fox's shoulder with his other paw to hold him still.   

Zolomon meanwhile helps make sure anyone else gets to Ferravale ok, if a healer is needed they can go to the infirm. He will let the remaining evil doer be taken care of by the half-rat.

The fox tries to get away and the last thing he sees is the mouse and then the fox takes his last breath and dies. The last foe is taken care of and no more foes remain....there is Drake but by now he is in a cell in Ferravale.   

Emyuil draws his sword from the fox's chest slowly, wiping it on the leaves underfoot to get the worst of the gore off. He sheathes it on his back after a moment's consideration, then turns towards Ferravale. His breathing is even still, only a little more ragged than usual. "Well, that's two," He mutters to himself.   

No other vermin foes are around, now there is only what will happen with Drake later on, will he get loose or...will he stay in a cell a long time.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

Board footer