Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-09 09:20:38 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Blueprints And Plans

Texo is looking over a large blue print as he sets on a chair he brought outside, the blueprint is laid out on a table as he looks it over and every so often he will adjust a line he made.

Close by is a marten playing a fiddle. Next to him is a hat with a few coins in it and a ill made sign. The sign reads, 'Will play for money. Will fight for justice!"   

Texo looks over at the marten before going to look once more at the blue prints in front of him and nods "Excellent indeed yes this will be great"   

Marek makes his way across town and a couple beasts move out of his way. He catches site of Texo and walks over to him as he clears his throat "Mr./ Texo a word please if you will be so kind"   

The marten continues to play. The fiddler plays his fiddle.   

Texo looks over at Marek "Oh...OH..Marek you have returned, this is good news I was working on the blue prints for a bell tower to be made soon as well as maybe a better inn to replace the other one and of course these things take time and beasts to help ”

Marek nods "Yes yes...I have a project you will help with" He lays down his own blue prints, "Base of the Mossflower Defenders you will need to speak with Mr. Xander as he is in charge now. I am sure you two can speak to one another soon as he returns from his little trip, hopefully he returns soon as I need to speak to him as well"   

Texo blinks and looks over the new blue prints "Well...I can see what I can do" He takes out his glasses and puts them on, he really shouldn’t try and look over more than one thing at a time, he studies the print out and hmms "So where would this be?"   

Marek answers "Off the path to the village but close to the dirt road, a main building as you see here...and a couple smaller ones. A training area I will tend to and have started to tend to in fact. There will be a supply area also I will go over this with Mr. Xander as well and he can speak to you on its building needs if he requires help he can send for Mr. Rupert whom has promised to not venture too far away but the rabbit is working on his map making so it’s hard to say. Your need some moles but I am sure you know that for the foundation making."   

Texo nods "Moles are good for that sort of thing, making things so they don’t fall over and making sure the ground is safe and won’t cave it..I know" He looks over the blue prints again and nods, he makes sure not to mix them up with the ones for the bell tower, nor mix any of those with the ones for the Inn, but the weasel is good at his job "Wow...lot ta do looks like, will have to see how much can get done in a couple seasons, the base shouldn’t be too hard no, it’s my bell tower for the village that will take the most time, and an Inn which shouldn’t be too hard to make and its started already see" He points to a frame of the inn and how it’s coming together "Good right?"

"You could build a base right outside the ville," Comments the fiddler stopping in the middle of a song. "Or you could build it in an actually defensible location." Then marten starts his song up again.   

" Good" Marek says quietly" I expect a lot done when I return and I am unsure when that will be as it’s a trip that’s needed to be done and soon rather than later, there is just the matter of clearing up a couple things and making sure things are in good order" A frown is formed "And a couple...goodbyes.." He arches an eyebrow at the martin "Good sir...I know where it is to be build and the area is safe, it can be defended if needed but mostly they defend others in need and prevent future problems best they can around Mossflower"   

Texo nods to Marek and looks at the odd martin and tilts his head as go back to playing and shrugs. He then quietly speaks "I am unsure he is allowed ta do that."   

Marek glances over before speaking once more to the weasel "I shall let the chieftain know of him, she can decide what to do about it as he seems of little threat, perhaps annoyance to some..." In fact a couple rats find that fact to be true and are heading to Blisa's home now to perhaps complain, the stoat shrugs "Seems taken care of now.....ok back to the base for Mossflower Defenders...doors should be well made and if possible windows not easily broke, maybe a secret way in and out if ever needed, let’s see...here works" He points to an area and jolts down some design, and another in another area of the base “There...I trust you to make sure it’s safe and able to be done Mr. Texo"   

Texo lets him add details and looks it over "It is able to be done...yes, maybe the one here slightly moved a little to the left and glass can be made thick yes'”

Marek nods "Good...now there is supplies already of brick and wood, as well as beasts willing to help build it and I am sure Mr. Xander can find some moles or...wait I can as Zaram knew some moles who would be willing to help I shall go to them" Most likely the only moles whom trust Marek.   

Texo frowns "I, heard bout Zaram...sorry, he was a nice beast. But sorry if seem...rude or worried but who shall keep an eye on the tavern for you till you return and you do plan to return correct?"   

Marek says, " Yes I plan to return" Marek says annoyed a bit now " Just not sure when and Mr. Xander and Mr. Patch shall keep an eye on things for me I trust them to keep things in order and that they will be respected by others in the village" And respect any wishes the stoat has for the tavern and are most likely the best ones to make sure he has a tavern when he returns "And the chieftain is around if needed as well"

Texo nods quickly "Yes of course I am sorry as you would better know of these things than I do"   

Marek sighs "It....fine. It is not always easy to find trustworthy beasts and those loyal with or without a perfect past then again who has a perfect past?...No one does, no one does Mr. Texo...no one"

Texo nods in agreement "I do agree with that even those abbey beasts don’t have a perfect life, some think they do maybe but they don’t, not fully"   

Marek gathers up the blueprints for the Defenders base and heads off to the tavern without another word, this is going to be a long day he knows this before he even steps into the tavern and starts the day a little late today but started none the less.

Board footer