Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-14 02:55:25 PM

Log-A-Log

Before Dawn Wake Up Call-LP LOG

Who:

Elbio-LP Hare, Fighter,Lt.  and Resident hare of Redwall

Velm- LP hare, Healer, Lt.

Zywie- LP Hare, Healer,Private

Salt and Pepper- Two otter brothers spoofed by Zolomon

Private Roybo-Spoofed by Elbio

LOG:

t was nightfall, in fact, it was past nightfall.

It was in the wee wee hours of the morning and the sun would not rise for another like two or three hours. It was quiet and peaceful and no issues.

Sadly things like this tend to not last.

A lone otter raced to the camp and was clearly out of breath "H..help, someone please..help"

A sentry came forwards, "Who are ya, and you need help with wot?" It paid to be careful after all.

Velm walked over and frowned,"I got this Private,tis ok." He went to the otter "Your  name lad and help with wot? Take your time and we will see if we can help."

The otter nodded and finally found his voice"My name is Pepper and my brother Salt is about a little under half a day north of 'ere. We came upon two hares in Long Patrol uniforms, one is dead...I..I am sorry, de other was still alive and me Brother Salt is with him to try his best ta help.."

The sentry, Private Roymo was unsure"Sue, wot if it's a trick?"

Velm listened and then frowned "Wot..."He looks at the Private "I don't think it's a trick."He stands and quickly gets his medical bag,a canteen and, not much as weight of any kind would slow him down.

Zywie was awake, sadly, she wandered out of her tent and frowns "Is something bad going on sur? Are we in trouble...should I wake the others?"

Pepper sat down and shook his head"Nota a trick and I don't know what happen we just found them like that when we were getting back from some fishing"

Velm nods, he blinks when he sees Zywie"Not here, Private Zywie... you're coming with me, just come as you are, I got some supplies we likely need, we have an injured hare to get to."He hoped the hare was still alive, this was starting to worry him. Frist Slaw and now two others. He looked back to Private Roymo"Private, tell the captain and Master Sargeant I had to tend to this and likely won't be back till late afternoon" He nods to the otter "Pepper can rest here and hopefully give them some more details." He then heads out, a fast walk.

Zywie quickly goes to follow the Lt., managing to keep up "Who is hurt sur?"

Private Roymo salutes and quickly goes to update the others, as well as help the otter Pepper get into the camp.

Pepper is able to update a little, two hares..one dead and one his brother Salt was tending to,up half a day north.

=About 4 hours pass, so good time was made as it normally would be 6-7 hours of a walk.=

Salt sat by Elbio, patting a wet cloth with rose water on his forehead,"Ya be one lucky hare."He muttered"Most would been dead after this"

Elbio was hurt that was a clear fact. A bandaged upper arm, a tight wrap on his chest, a cloth bandage covering the left side of his head, and that was still a little swollen. His uniform torn, damaged, and covered in bloodstains, dirt, and some sand.

Not too far away is the covered body of Corporal Teddy, dead.

Velm makes it and when he sees just who it is he speeds up "Lt?!"He looks around and catches sight of the covered figure, he takes a deep breath to look and then recover them, a sigh, he had wished he was wrong but he was sadly correct. That was Teddy and yes he was dead but Velm had no time to ask for more details he just took over tending to Elbio."Private, come help...in fact find something to make a stretcher with."

Zywie nods and does so, she finds some loose supplies, likely part of the supplies Elbio has, to use as a homemade stretcher.

Tent poles work and a blanket from Elbio's pack. Some of the food is missing from the pack.

Elbio is not responding, he has a faint pulse and is breathing, but it's shallow breaths.

Salt backs up, he has done what he could to help."I can help you two get him back to ya base. Sorry, I can't help know who did this.Thar were one thing "He shows a bit of black fur and slight bit of an ear still on a single gold earring."Had this, maybe he yanked it from de attacker's ear."

Velm listens and nods, tending to Elbio best he can"Thank you for helping him before I got here...I am Lt. Velm of the Long Patrol, one of the main healers and this is Private Zywie, she too is a healer in the Long Patrol.Is thar anything else, any clues to who did this?"

Zywie sits down and listens quietly. She looks worried."Wot if they are still...here sur?"

Salt rubs his chin,"Not much..some prints but some of those sand-covered em' in the wind so just seen the hare's tracks. Other than that and de earring...seems black fur beast or least the one ear is black and a skilled fighter. There was some sort of greenish-brown cloth thou...so whoever did this I believe they be hurt too as seen some blood going a bit further north, some sort of tracks but as said....sand blew over em and we did have some light rain.Sorry on not much ta offer ya"

Velm nods"You have helped a great deal friend by tending to Lt. Elbio before e got 'ere and, well black fur is common but that detail helps, thank ya." After he is finished he stands"We need to carefully get him onto the stretcher and get him back ta camp first,then I can get someone in de mountain to help get him thar."

Elbio does twitch once but otherwise remains in a deeply unconscious state, he is alive but far from being out of danger and it doesn't look like he will wake anytime soon.

Zywie speaks "Wot..about.."She looks over towards where Teddy is.

Salt speaks "I can tend to ya other hare friend till ya can come get his body."He points to Elbio "That one needs help and back to ya place quicker than your other friend."

Velm nods, he motions Zywie to get the other end of the Stecher and they will slowly get Elbio back to camp.

In the sky is a bird, a gull not seen for a while that circles above and lands nearby ";hat be all vhis...."He frowns "Friend Elbio ill?"

Zywie whimpers and tenses up."S...S..SUR" She speaks to Velm.

"Calm ya self Private," Velm says "This be a friend..Rufus."He replies to the gull"Not seen you in a while but let's catch up later friend, go to the LP camp by Halyard, tell them Lt. Elbio is seriously injured, and me and Zywie and getting him back to camp."He sighs "And that Corptal Teddy is dead, a little further North, an otter named Salt is keeping watch over him till we can get back for him."

Rufus nods as he perns his feathers "Wings good...feathers clean..I soar and tell others bunnies"He then takes flight, circles, and heads to the LP camp.

The trip is eased a little when a couple of privates and a Lance Corporal show up to help get Lt. Elbio the rest of the way to camp.

A meeting is called, and what happened to Lt. Elbio and Corpial Teddy is updated with the camp, Rufus is sent to the mountain to update there, they will need to get Elbio back to the mountain, but for now, it could ait. They also had the task of retrieving Teddy.

The sunny, clear morning seems to mock the camp as it looks like it be a great day and no issues are near the camp, but that didn't last long and now they clearly had another issue to deal with besides the issue in Halyard, they now had the issue of just what the heck is going on with an attack the last few days, first Slaw and four rats, and now Teddy and the near-death Elbio. They would have to wait till Lt.Elbio woke to find some answers, or at least on what happened to him and Teddy.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#2 2021-11-18 08:07:49 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer