Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-10 06:55:41 PM

Log-A-Log

A Short Meeting withCiocan-LP LOG

*some reason the Badger Lord's office wasn't logging but I saved the log luckily **

Who:

Elbio- Lt. and Fighter in the LP, Redwall Residential Hare

Velm-Lt. and Healer in LP

Cole-Private and Runner in the LP

Ciocan-Badger Lord

LOG:

Ciocan sat in his office looking over a report that had been given to him. A couple of other reports were on his desk. A frown formed at the one he was reading.

Velm knocked quietly as he came to the door and waited quietly for a reply.

Elbio decided to come along, he needed to let the badger know he was heading out soon anyway and having another officer here was a good plan. He looked at the hare that was beside him and Velm and sighs then turned his attention to the Badger Lord's door.

Cole stood beside both Lt. Velm and Lt. Elbio. He was very quiet, he looked at the rocky floor, he didn't stand at attention and sort of slumped a little. His eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep the past couple of days.

Ciocan looked up from his desk, "You may enter now. I have looked over the report of what happened, I wish we knew more. We need to learn more." He folds his paws on the desktop as he waited for the three hares to enter.

Velm entered quietly and gave a salute"Sur, and yes I agree we do need to find out whom "He looks over at Cole and back to Ciocan "Who killed Prv. Slaw. If it was some robber beasts things would have been taken, the only thing missing was his saber. He still had his gold pieces, he still had a dirk and a couple of other things."

Elbio enters, a nod "It could have been some vermin from Halyard but there were 4 dead rats as well, and going with findings and chatting with a couple of locals..the rats still had earrings, gold, weapons, one even still has their gold tooth in sur."

Cole sort of walked in and stood quietly, he then just let himself drop down to sort of sit on the floor. So unlike himself, he just stayed quiet, didn't talk, didn't fiddle with anything. He just sat, frowned, and gave a sad sigh.

Ciocan nods, he then frowned as he slowly stood and went around to the front of his desk and kneeled down to speak to Cole. He placed a gentle paw on his shoulder."Private, we will find out who did this unforgivable act, I promise."He gives the Private some time and speaks again "I am taking you off the mission with Halyard, you're to stay here at the mountain."

Velm watches as he speaks again" That would be a best decision, your Lordship. Considering wot has happened, I do not think Private Cole is fit for duty at this time, maybe not even training for a few days. I suggest rest, have someone keep an eye on him, he could be in his own room if it's more comfortable or.."Did the twins share a room? He hmmms"Maybe a new room elsewhere in the barracks would be best perhaps?" If that is able to be done sur"

Elbio nods in agreement. He for now is quiet, he can mention heading back to the abbey here soon, but for now, the focus is Cole.

Cole tenses up a little, he lets out a small whimper as he listens to everyone speak. A small sort of nod.."y...y..yy..yea...s...su.." He then clings onto Ciocan and starts crying, today had been harder it seemed as today there was a small funeral for his brother Cole as he was laid to rest forever in the catacombs.

Ciocan rubs Cole's back and lets the hare grieve. He looks to Elbio quietly, "You will be heading back to the abbey soon correct Elbio, or were you staying for a while?"

Velm excuses himself as he is summoned back to the camp, he knows Cole is in good paws.

Elbio nods "Yes sur I am. In a couple of days time. ( very early Saturday). I want to spend a couple of days with my daughter Ciana before I head out."

Cole manages to calm down after a while. He rubs his eyes and sniffs. His voice tired as he speaks, his throat sore..."I'm..hungry....and..t...tired.." It had been a day and a half since he last ate and even then it wasn't much.

Ciocan nods to Cole, he calls over a Corporal who was by the door. "Take the Private to the dining hall and get him something to eat and drink, and then find him a quiet bed to rest in. Have a hare keep watch over him, he will be off duty for a week, during that time he is to rest.

The officer gives a salute and motions Cole to follow him out the doorway.

Elbio nods to Cole"You rest now Private and if you need anything let his Lordship or one your fellow hares know, you have friends to help you through this, remember that."

Cole allows himself to be led off, he gives a weak faint smile to Elbio,"I..I kn..know sur" He then follows the other hare on out the door.

Ciocan stands to his full height" I am sending Teddy with you, he has bugged me non stop on wanting to visit the abbey, well he can tag along with you. He can stay at the 67th post maybe if he decides. As for your daughter, it would be good to spend time with her before you head off. Also, Elbio be very careful and alert on your way back, we still do not know what is fully going on in Halyard, if that has something to do with Slaw's death or if Slaw's death was something totally different. Whoever killed the Private has done an unforgivable act that will not go unpunished. If the one whom killed Slaw is found, if need be, end their life. Keep an eye out, and be careful. I do not want anyone else harmed or..worse."

Elbio nods," Understood sur. I will keep an eye out and be careful. I will have Teddy with me so that will help as well. Slaw was killed not too very far from Halyard, so it's hard to tell if the beast is in Halyard, on the shores, or maybe even sadly a long ways off by now. As far as I know not too much more has been found yet and the wind whipped around some sand so prints were not able to be figured out too well sadly enough to know what sort of beast it was, but I do agree it doesn't seem to be your run of the mill robber beast or possible horde beast either, this beast...they were possible skilled and seemed to want revenge for something that maybe the rats did...I do not know sur."

Ciocan nods," Hopefully it will be found out, sooner rather than later."He goes back to his desk"I will let sentries know to make you and Teddy a couple of supply packs when you head off. I must get back to my duties."

Elbio nods and then heads off to spend time with his daughter, in a couple days he and Teddy will head off to Mossflower.......

Or least that is what they plan to do, no one ever said plans go the way you want them to all the time.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer