Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-06 12:56:28 PM

Proud LP

An Important Report-LP LOG

WHOM:

Velm-LT/Healer in LP

Elbio-LT./Fighter in LP, Redwall Residential Hare

Cole-Private/Runner

A random spoofed hare-by Velm

LOG:

Velm was on his way back from the mountain, he had helped a Private back that had broken their footpaw and so also went ahead and brought some supplies for the infirm that was being delivered. Now on the way to camp,a tall hare with him, a corporal by the looks of it.   

Cole was resting before any activities started.He had behaved rather well in the camp, so far.When he saw Velm he gave a short salute and went back to relaxing.

Elbio had decided to stay a few days and help where needed.He also wanted to spend a little time with his daughter and was free to go back and forth between camp and the mountain when he wanted to.He planned to head back to the abbey in about 4-5 days.   

Velm shook his head as he looked around and made his way over to cole" Private....where is that brother of yours? Is he 'ere? He is to report back to the mountain and as of last night he had not."

Cole looked up and frowned."i...Slaw isnt at the mountain?" He sounded a little worried as he did sit up at attention."W..where is he?" He knew his brother, yes they got into trouble, like a lot, but they never went on to get into trouble all alone."I did see him..briefly yesterday afternoon he was with Private Renee...they were gonna go to Halyard and..."He frowns,come to think of it he seen Renee but not his brother."Ge isn't 'ere sur"   

Elbio attention turns to the group and he walks over"Private Slaw is missing? And I can confirm not seeing him last night, or on the way here."   

Velm rubs his chin, "Not good" He nods to the hare that came with him,"Go back and report Prv. Slaw missing." The corporal, who is also a runner, dashes off as the Lt. faces the others"This is not good at all,for sure if it happen sometime last night."   

Cole was now more worried "You think he is in trouble sur?"He stands up and dusts off "I..I wanna help look fer me brother, please..can I go look for him..wot...wot if he is hurt or something or lost , maybe lost at sea that would not be good or maybe the sea monster thing ate him...not that be worse and if that is so I hope the sea monster gets a rather bad tummy ache like so so so so bad" He rambles on about possible things that could or could not happen.   

Elbio groans, he has not missed the twins and it was worse when they were together.He clears his throat as he speaks"Private Cole, be silent thats an order...you will sit and ...and wait till this is figured out,is that understood?" He might not be in charge of this mission but he was still a Lt.   

Velm ears go flat as the private seems to talk non stop , "Breath Private...." This had to stop first so one could think clearly on what to do next.   

Cole closes his mouth and whimpers.He sits down slowly and nods in reply.He can be quiet, or least he thinks he can be quiet, another small whimper...he could and he was ordered to after all.   

Elbio sighs in relif"Thank you, now we need to let the others know we have a hare missing."   

Velm nods"Right, I will let Terrence and Gregorian know.We could keep an eye out for Private Slaw while we tend to other things we have planned today."   

Cole sighs as he just sits and tries not to worry,but if his brother went on some adventure without him, he is so gonna complain, then again this was unlike his brother and he did have a sort of odd feeling something wasn't right...twins seem to know when the other is in some sort of trouble of some sort.   

Elbio sits down."I am gonna help out a short while, not heading back to the abbey for 4-5 days,may as well help out while I am here."

Velm nods, "Right" What else could make the day worse,he hoped nothing as he stepped out to find the other officers and update them.

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

Board footer