Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-30 04:47:59 PM

Proud LP

Plans and Surpise Guests in Camp-LP LOG

***not on logger sorry, by hey its here!**

WHO

Velm-LT/Healer

Donica-Private/Healer

Ciocan-Badger Lord

LOG

Velm was making sure all was well at the camp, so far the last couple days have been fairly calm in Halyard,maybe the slightly cold weather was getting to beasts.

Donica updated the supply list and gave it to one of the runners to turn in, as well as a couple reports.

Ciocan decided to come to check on the camp, at his right and his left was a hare.He walked into camp, stopping to chat to an officer and then smiling as he saw Velm and Donica"I heard the wedding is still on?"

Velm quickly saluted"Sur...yes sur"A smile "It is, but enough of that did you need something sur?"

Donica was making sure some other privates finished some push-ups and walked over, a salute was given"Your Lordship"

Ciocan smiles "Do relax. I was checking on how things were, also to speak to you, and Donica since you have confirmed the wedding is still on"

Velm nods"Yes it's a go now and I am glad. I worried it wouldnt, but...me and Donica have spoken and...she forgave me for.....the past."He is still feeling bad about that but at least other hares were also forgiving him.

Donica smiles "We have yet to set a date, maybe soon and its been a while since we had a reason to...well have a good feast after all."

Ciocan chuckles "Yes" He clears his throat "Now, you two do need to know.Vows are serious...once your mates, your mates for life. in good or bad times, that is understood correct?"

Velm nods in reply "I know sur, one reason I seeked forgiveness from Donica and even gave her...some space and time."

Donica smiles at Velm, then nods to Ciocan"Yeah couples do aurgue at times but its always important to forgive and be thar for one another."

Ciocan nods,"So, all that said and seemly understood....do I plan for this wedding or not?"

Velm smiles"Very much so sur, as we told General Quinten, the wedding will happen now, for sure now."

Donica  nods"Yes sur, of course and we won't need too much for the planning, I have an old dress my mother had...I could fix it up and ue that and maybe sea shells can be used as decorations....we could even have the wedding on the beach....maybe, but yes please...a wedding ceomony here soon"

Ciocan nods and goes to hug theem both and smiles"I am glad....let's see....3 or 4 weeks should be enough time."

Velm chuckles and smiles as he is happy"Sounds good ta me sur"

Donica returns the hug and nods"Yes,a good amont of time."

Ciocan nods, "Then I best get back to the ...mountain"He tilts his head as a runner comes up to him and whispers, the badger nods"Thank you."He looks at the two hares " There is a couple guests coming, should be at the camp a little after sundown...Lt. Elbio and his daughter, do have them stay at camp.They can rest a day and then come to the mountain."He then heads back with the two hares that came with him.

Velm nods, he hmms "I wonder why the Lt. is coming to visit."

Donica replies"Well, maybe his daughter Ciana wants to jion the patrol,I know she spoke of it. And maybe he has some news of Mossflower"

Velm nods "Yes, prehaps...alright well we have a couple things to tend to before that so let's get to that" And what ever is needed done at camp before sundown is done, also a quick finding of a couple extra sleeping bags, good thing extra equipment was usually brought as a just in case.

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

Board footer