Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-29 01:18:43 PM

Log-A-Log

Almost There-LP LOG

WHO:

Elbio-LT/Fighter in LP

Ciana-Future Recruit for LP

Cloaked Figure-spoofed by Ciana and makes a brief appearance at the end of the log

LOG:

Elbio was making good time, not resting too much as he knew the letter was important and he was glad when a sea otter helped shorten the trip by about 4 days on a raft. Course he didn't speak much to the otter, it was best to just be quiet and talk of hot root stew and some about Halyard.

Soon the seashore came up and the hare smiled "Come now Ciana, gonnna be thar soon"

Ciana waves goodbye to the sea otter and catches up to her father."The trip has been nice, no issues so that's good, right father?"

Elbio nods"True, it is... let's rest here just a moment, we can have brunch"He looked around and seemed pleased enough to sit down.

Ciana smiles and sits next to him,she then points "Look father you can see the mountain from here ...some of it anyway...can they see us?"

Elbio chuckles"Not just yet...here in the next day or so yes, it's about 3 days to the mountain from here. Remember" He looks at her"Just speak of your interest in joining,that is why you came along. Nothing else till I speak to Lord Ciocan and he decides how to present news"

Ciana frowns "Of Zolomon ya mean?"

Elbio nods "Yes of....of him."He shakes his head"No clue where he is now, nor do I care where he is."

Ciana nods,a small frown"Ok"She says quietly"You think the other hares will like me? Will Ciocan like me?"

Elbio smiles"I am sure they will Ciana, just remember your be a recruit...some may seem mean while they trail you and some are tougher than others, but they are not trying to be mean. Training is taken seriously and they want all hares to be prepared to fight when needed, and above all be brave"

Ciana smiles"I can be brave, your brave all de time"

Elbio shrugs"Well not all the time, and it's ok to be afraid...fear can keep you alive, it's also ok  to run from a fight if you have to, sometimes in a group one may need to run to get back up to help someone else."

Ciana listens closely and asks "Have, you ever ran before from anything?"

Elbio nods "Yes, I have, when I was a private I had to run from a creature when me and a couple others were in a dangerous situation. We all survived and stoped the evil we were against"

Ciana nods.She then eats her brunch and drinks some juice as she realxes a little while.

Elbio stands "Alright, let's get a bit further before sundown,then we can rest for the night."

Ciana salutes and follows him.

But

Little do the two hares know, they have been watched for the past day and a half. A cloaked figure watches them from their hiding place, a small telescope in paw that was borrowed.The figure chuckles slightly and puts the scope away."Go ahead and get to de Mountain, I can just wait till ya get back here...yes no need to chat with you....yet" The figure then heads further away and sort of northeast and upriver.
"

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer