Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-21 12:36:12 PM

Log-A-Log

Sealed Letter-ICLY HAPPEN MORNING OF 10-19-21

* This happens after the trail of Zolomon in Ferravale, which ICLY happen on 10-18-21 and Dorarose will be posting that log soon. I needed to go ahead and post this log as I am offline till November 1st. Then not like Elbio is doing much---welll walking to the mountain tongue **

WHO:

Elbio-LT /Fighter and Residentail LP Hare of Redwall Abbey

Benar-Abbot of Redwall

LOG:

Elbio helped make sure Abbot Benar, The Badger Mother, and the Champion got back safe and sound,then proceeded to sleep,getting up after breakfast time.A light breakfast and he headed to the Abbot's Quarters , knocked, and waited.

Benar looks up at the knock "Enter please"He says quietly, sounding as if he needs some serious rest.On his desk is a scroll with the seal of the Abbot of Redwall on it.

Elbio slips inside quietly and salutes the old squirrel "Sur, I was told you needed to see me.I have a good guess why you called me here."

Benar nods, "Yes, I couldn't sleep so went ahead and wrote up the letter for Lord Ciocan."He picks up the scroll and hands it to the hare "Now this goes directly into Lord Ciocan's paw, from you only.You are to go directly to him once you arrive at the mountain,talk to no one else till after Ciocan has this letter in paw, from your paw only.In fact I would just let the Badger Lord call a meeting after he reads the letter. If youy can leave this afternoon."

Elbio gets the letter and gives a short nod"Understood sur Luckly news isnt too fast to make it to the Western Shore usually and I can travel at a very good pace."

Benar nods, "Oh and one more thing, this is of course up to you. Someone wants to go to the mountain with you, but yu have the final ay so if they do...Ciana."

Elbio hmmms as he debates"Well, I did tell her I let her see if she be intrested and along the way she can learn wot  good Long Patrol march is like,though not with as heavy a pack..yet.That would come later and she of course be a recruit and she is of age to jion as a recruit now." He pauses to think and a small smile "I will take her with me"

Benar yawns and speaks"Just let Mother Krisha know before you go and also let Krisha know I am gonna take a couple days off. I seriously need some rest and after that I have a week before the Authumn Feast."

Elbio smiles "I am sure the feast will be wonderful Benar, it always is.Yes you get some rest and the abbot is always allowed a couple days off its...well not been the best past few days but thats the past now."

Benar manages a small smile,"Yes, yes it is .I do hope your not too upset with missing it"

Elbio shakes his head "No sur, getting this letter to his Lordship is more important that a feast."He salutes and then exits the room.He lets Krisha know the abbot is resting a couple of days, he gets some supplies for him and Ciana, and in mid-afternoon, he and his daughter start the journey towards Salamandstron.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer