Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-15 03:11:46 PM

Proud LP

Rest is good for you-LP LOG

WHO:

Velm- Lt. and Head Healer in the infirm of Salamanstron

Donica- Prv. and healer of LP

LOG:

Velm was up late, doing paperwork.He alwasys was doing paperwork lately,and not just his own either.He also tended to most things in the infirmary,and helped out with a drill some privates had on the beach. He was tired and it seriously showed.

Donica made her way into the infirm and stoped when she seen the Lt., a soft sigh and she walks past him to put away a small box of collected herbs to dry out later.

Velm watches Donica and then goes to take the 3 reports he has done to the Badger Lord, he shakes his head and everything sort of blurs.A tired sort of stumble.

Donica frowns and is quickly at his side"Velm....you need to lay down,come on"She will led him to a bed and help him into it, she will take the reports from his paws if she is allowed.

Velm allows the help and tilts his head"D..donica?" He lays down and  just tries to relax before speaking"His...Lordship will be needin' those...reports."

Donica simply nods and  lays them on a table,"I can take them, you need to rest your always up and about or staying up late to do reports. Rest is important to think clearly and ne fully alert."

Velm dores listen as she speaks, he seems surprised at the help "I...I thought ya hated me Private?"

Donica manages a small smile and ajusts his pillow "I don't hate you Velm, I was..." She sits down and takes his paw"Very upset with you for just off and leaveing like that. You should of just stayed with friends who care about you"

Velm frowns "Care about me? Who does?"

Donica bends down to kiss his forehead and smiles a litle better"I care....and you have friends ya know. His Lordship is glad your back as well velm. Now please...get some rest?"

Velm goes to grab her paw, if he can, before she walks off."Donica.....I..."He is so tired" I..."

"Need a nap, yes ya do. Will I be back...yes I will" Donica replies.She gets the reports and starts for the door, turns around and"Your...forgiven...we can later"A small smile and she is gone from the room.

Velm smiles, first time since that battle on the shores, he then lets sleep overtake him.

I am :
Velm-Captain and Chief Healer at Salamandstron
Jaison-Soon to be Master Healer at Redwall
Kage-Healer,Posion,Asssassin, Evil

Board footer