Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-08 02:33:04 PM

Log-A-Log

Welcome Home-Redwall Log

Elbio was glad to have no issues on the way back home, just the storm did slow them down a couple of days . He has dropped off Orel in Ferravale and let Darian decide where she wanted to stay for now. Everyone else is with him."Tis  good to be home."

Krisha smiles, glad to be home as well."I don't plan on any other long trips, or any for a while anywhere really" She makes sure Caleb and Oz stay close, at least till they get inside the abbey.

Oz looks around "Home now, this isss good." He talks a lot better and of course is taller now.He stays close to the group.

Benar comes walking down the steps from the main building, pushing back his hood as he advances. He was told people had arrived and he walks over and just hugs Krisha tightly, "Welcome back Krisha," He then turns to the others, "Elbio and you must be little Oz... welcome home young one."

Elbio nods"Got them back safe and sound as promised and within a few days of the Summer feast, so that be good as well Abbot Benar"

Krisha smiles as she hugs the Abbot back, "I missed the abbey. I am glad to be back, I hope the dibbuns were not..too annoying while I was away."

Benar says, "The Dibbuns... have been Dibbuns, Zolomon has been handling them, I am sure he can tell you all about it..."

Oz waves at Benar, he does..kind of remember him ,he gives a nod and just stays close.   

Elbio sighs when Zolomon is mentioned "Not sure how..wise it was ta have Zolomon help...."He frowns , then nods "I need to talk to him...sometime, it can wait though."

Krisha nods,"I will check on that little later, I am sure the dibbuns missed me."She looks at Elbio "You..best get along with Zolomonif your gonna talk to him"

Benar says, "I should hope so," Benar says as he kneels down to smooth back Oz's head fur, "The wedding is set to be in the early Autumn and I won't have you being a grump during it Elbio." He turns his attention to Oz and smiles, "Welcome back young one, I am sure you are going to love the Abbey."

Oz giggles and smiles, he looks at Krisha "I...find other dibbuns...play?" He has missed some childhood fun.But will stay here for now.

Elbio nods and then blinks,"W..wot...wedding sur?" Ok he is very confuseed at this news.

Krisha smiles at Oz"Maybe after we rest , tomorrow maybe.We need to rest first.."She look at Benar"Who's wedding?"

Benar stands back up, "Zolomon is getting married," The squirrel says and smiles at Oz, "I am so very glad you are home but your mother is right, you should all go rest up, have long baths and settle into your home and..... ah....." He turns slowly and looks at the horde of shouting children charging down the abbey steps. "Get out of the way," He is already moving and steps behind Krisha and Elbio and smartly moves off the path and out of the way of the horde.

Elbio frowns "I..will try and get along with..Zolomon. I did saywe would chat once I was back..."He hmms, unsurewhatto think of the fact Zolomon is getting married so he justsort of nods,unsure how to reply he still kind of dislikes the hare,not as much as before though but there is still some dislike.

Krisha chuckles as the dibbuns greet her and hugs are given out.Of course they missed her.She manages to get them calmed down after a few morments.

Oz giggles and jions the dibbun choas, the dibbuns missed him too it seems, he frowns a little at the fact he has to wait on some playtime but nods.."Okie..."

Benar watches from the safety of the path as Krisha calms them all down, "Well I am sure you want to clean up, then Dinner will be in Cavern Hole," he claps his hands, "I will leave DIbbun Bathtime to you Krisha.... I am sure it will be less of a nightmare today"

Elbio steps away from the dibbun horde and just watches the dibbuns and shakes her head "I have no clue how she does it Benar.."   

Krisha just chuckles, she nods and some chorus of dread come from the dibbuns .The badger smiles "Half an hour,then clean up, then dinner and if your good, a story before bed."   

Oz yawns, he is already tired and likely will be in bed sooner thanthe rest of the dibbuns will be.

Elbio decides to slip off and maybe find Zolomon, get this whole chat done and over with.He wants to keep the peace betrween them, he needs to.

Krisha lets the dibbuns go play for a little longer and looks to Oz"Tried ?"

Oz nods as he rubshis eyes, he won't complain about a bath, will likely just eat a snack and go to bed, he is tried as it was a good walk here.

Elbio is glad to be a bit away from the dibbun horde as he sits down to rest.Maybe he can just talk to Zolomon tomorrow so time, it likely be better.

Krisha goes to make sure Oz gets a bath, some light sort of dinner and then to bed.She has to make sure the other young ones get cleaned up and to dinner, Sister Anna can watch Oz and a couple very young dibbuns who are not old enough to do much yet.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer