Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-07 02:35:41 PM

Log-A-Log

Do you Surrender yet?_Zoltar TP

WHOM:

Zoltar- Leader of the Crimson Shadowa

Velm-Healer and Lt, in the Long Patrol

Donica- Private and Healer in the Long Patrol

Tiny-New 2nd in command of Crimson Shadows

Ciocan-Badger Lord

hares-4 spoofed fighters, Privates, a couple of other hares spoofed later

LOG:

Velm decided, they needed to strike while the horde was asleep, and while the leader was away. He gathered 4 privates and slipped out quietly making sure the gate was locked behind him.

Donica slipped out as well, after all a 2nd healer would be good and the Lt. needed to focus on the fight, not any injuries.

The 4 privates stayed close, all were fighters and skilled in surprise attacks.

Velm spoke quietly "If you can take out anyone that looks important." He nods"If see the cat and only if feel you can, take him out"

Donica frowns "I don't know Velm, this..this seems like a bad idea.I don't like it."

Zoltar was heading back now, with 60 beasts and a tall fox at his side.

Velm meanwhile sneaked behind a rat, slit the rat's throat.He stabbed another rat in the chest before an alarm could be called.

Most horde beasts were asleep, and they were far enough from the mountain to not worry about stones and arrows.

Tiny was by Zoltar and make a stop a moment motion and pointed to movement by the tents "Those...are not vermin my friend"

Zoltar narrowed his eyes and nodded, he grins "Let's......welcome them then"He draws his sword and nods to the 60 rats and ferrets headed back with him."Shall we?"

Velm didn't see the threat, in fact, he and his hares even managed to find one of the officers in the horde and kill them. A couple of other ferrets were killed as well, the plan we slow but working, so far.

Donica keeps in the shadows best she could as she walked carefully around, a rat seen her and she quickly slams a spear onto his head, knocking the rat out.

The mission seemed to be going fairly well.

Zoltar slipped in,he was close to Donica and now went to grab her, blade at her throat"Shout...and die hare."

Velm looked around, a nod and an archer fired an arrow at a weasel guard,the weasel fell over dead.

Donica gasped and didn't dare struggle, she shivered a little realizing who had her in their grasp.

Tiny watches the hares from the shadows and nods,a paw makes a fist...a signal to surround the hares as they entered one of the tents.

Zoltar drags Donica to the center of the camp, he gets out a blow horn to awaken the rest of the horde who stumble out half asleep.

Velm frowns "Oh......crap..."He quickly looks around for the hares,and for Donica.

The 4 hares go to retreat and come to a sudden stop...fear starts to sit in now.

Tiny smirked "Going somewhere hares.."He nods for the 60 beasts to quickly tie them up"Let's get them to the center of the camp."

Zoltar scans the area.."I know there is one more of you stupid hares...show yourself or this petty one is the first to die.!" He lays his blade at Donica's throat.

Donica feels the tears go down her throat, was this how she was going to die,in a vermin camp?

Velm peeked around and his eyes widen,not thinking clearly he rushes forward "Release her at once or feel my blade in your gut!"

Tiny comes forwards with the four, now tied up  and gaged and shoves them in front of Zoltar, most surround the group, maybe even Velm if he is not careful

Zoltar grins "Awwwww....your close it seems...touching....wait.."He grins as he draws a little blood on the hare maid neck..."Surrender...or she dies and so does the other 4 hares" He studies the hare and chuckles "You will get to go free of course if you say no...but your be reporting 5 deaths to your stripe dog."

Velm ears droop, he grips the handle of his blade so hard his knuckles go white.He lets the saber fall from his paw and drops to his knees "I...surrender, just...just don' hurt her, you want a death...take me"

Donica scrreams "No Velm! No...just..its ok...I am not afraid...I love you.."

Tiny rolls his eyes, he nods to gather all the hares weapons and place them elsewhere.

The 4 hares frown, defeated so easily it seemed.

Velm looks at Donica "I love you too my dear and am willing to die for you."He looks at the wildcat "I am Lt. Velm of the Long Patrol, the main healer as well."

Zoltar smirks"Ahhh....love gross....but you can get the badger's attention here at sunrise." He looks to the other 4 hares and shoves Donica towards them."Chain them all for now."He points his blade at Velm"You....come with me."

Velm narrows his eyes but obeys and follows the wildcat.
AT SUNRISE

Zoltar comes towards the gate with Velm and one other hare. Also, 10 weasels stand in front of him.He shoves Velm,who is on a thick chain that Zoltar holds, forward." Now...."

Tiny is also there, standing beside the wildcat.

velm stumbles and stands,he frowns and speaks "Zoltar wishes to speak to his Lordship...no one else..."

Ciocan is already there and his eyes narrow at the cat."What do you want to speak of....vermin.I am not in the mood to talk,it be best you leave my lands, leave while you still have lives to do so and release any captives you have."

Zoltar chuckles "Maybe you and your hares should think of surrendering striped. I easily took over Halyard, I killed some of your hares, I have killed two of your Majors...and caught 6 hares in an ambush against me.So.."He grins " do I have your full surrender? No need for more bloodshed on any side."

Ciocan   took a deep breath "This mountain will never fall to you."

Velm stays quiet, not like he can run right now.

Zoltar yanks the chain back and hands it to Tiny. He grabs the other hare, a Private."Is it a no then on surrendering, you and the others and this mountain..all mine right now...yes or no striped...dog?"

The private shivers now as the wildcat holds them.

Ciocan snarls, hares inside stay close to him.A couple are skilled archers, likely more are further inside waiting for any orders.
"I repeat this mountain will NEVER be yours cat."

Velm coughs and gags a little,a frown as his ears droop.....either answer given likely is gonna end up with no good results.

And the Lt would be right as Zoltar peaks coldly "Wrong answer!" He slices off the Privates head and lets the body drop before quickly stepping back.

A couple of arrows are fired off, they can't risk too many and accidentally hit the Lt. after all.

Ciocan snarls, he looks ready to charge the wildcat, a deep breath,then another and he speaks not hiding his anger at all" Your doom is sealed Zoltar! You want this place, your have to get through me and the hares here.!"

Zoltar smiles "I would so like your head as a trophy. Mount it on my new wall...have your hares serve me or die....."He steps back, 3 dead rats and a weasel were killed with stones and arrows." You have 5 days to suurrender Stripedog...if not, I WILL take this place as my own, I will have victory."

Ciocan speaks"Go ahead and try Zoltar....I will be waiting ." Anger fills his voice ashe looks at the cat, in fact, he is barely holding back a serious urge to go into blood wrath right now.

Zoltar grins "I will be ready as well."He nods for the horde with him to head back to camp, taking  Lt. velm with him.

Ciocan takes another deep breath, snorts and walks deeper into the mountain, and it be wise to stay away from him for the next couple hours while he calms down.

Velm frowns, his ears droop...this was his fault he decided, an ambush was a foolish idea, defeat fills him quickly as he is led away.

Zoltar chains Velm up and grins "You and the other 4 hares won't have to worry bout being captives too long.....I have a nice cage for you and the others," He points to the sand bar out further, one that can be waist deep on low tide...high tide.....,one isn't usually in danger, course in a cage...no way to run...water goes above the roof...welll....

Unless they somehow got help.....the 4 hares were doomed.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer