Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-02 06:02:41 PM

oz

Important Discussions- Zoltar TP

Ciocan called for the meeting, battle plans were discussed and whom was in charge of what. Recruits would only fight as a last resort.

Vonda was at the meeting, sitting quietly as she listened .

Velm sighed, " We also need to figure out wot is to be done with that Shadowlight,  she isn't giving any important information."

Donica frowned, she was worried but was trying to be brave, this was her first time dealing with a large group and she already saw what happened in Halyard.

Errapel came in and sat. He had been in the infirm helping out .

Ciocan cleared his throat." Shadowlight fate is death. I will figure out what and who deals the fate to her." He looks around." We also got Cole back with us, for which I am glad."

Vonda speaks. " What about Zolomon?" A few hares glared, well she glared right back.

Velm shakes his head." He...was headed towards the river...we have no proof he made it,mo scouts...well anyone can go out, the horde is right outside.Its possible Zolomon got past them, he was one of our fastest runners."

Rufus flap in from the hall and lands by Ciocan. " Rufus see friend Zolomon, he make to river, ya ya...he say he no come back." He leaves it at that,  he won't repeat the fact his friend basically hates 97 % of the Long Patrol now.

Ciocan nods, a sigh as he speaks " Which brings up...one .more thing.I have decided Zolomon is no longer able to be on the western shores...or Halyard." He gets serious." If he is seen, he is not to be attacked or arrows shot at him unless he attacks.I do not think he will be back. And Rufus can give him a message to let him know. Also if the patrol runs into him in other places than the western shores, again unless he out right attacks, no violence,if you wish to avoid him. Simply do so." He nods." On another note Errapel will be helping us during this time with healer skills, and he has some info if the horde."

Errapel nods,  a smile." I will be able to stay after this evil horde leaves, maybe stay at your base in Halyard...once its repaired. "

Some mutter." Yeah...again...stupid horde scum."

Vonda stands and storms out,heading to the hall.

Ciocan watches and nods,he motions for officials to finish the meeting and goes into the hallway.

Vonda sits on a bench,in tears now.The last few weeks has just been...so many ups and downs.

Ciocan sits beside her.He is quiet for a while and speaks." It is more for Zolomon safety to exile him from my shores and Halyard as well. He  was already exiled from the mountain."

Vonda seems to refuse to talk, then finally." He..told me of things he did." Her ears droop a little. " He..made it to the river,  he is safe but I still...worry. more...mental wise then safely traveling alone.and….and…" She looks at Ciocan now." I love him."

Ciocan rests a paw on her shoulder," Then maybe after this  Crimson Shadows is dealed with, you can head to Mossflower, Zolomon likely went there. But you will not go along, I will have a couple hares go with you, they will be returning Oz home." He stands." Till then...you are to not try and go looking for him, is that understood? It is much too dangerous. "

Vonda nods, she then hugs Ciocan." I know. I may of decided to not join the patrol, but I still want to help. I can keep all the little ones, including Oz and..Kelp calm and distracted where ever its decided they will be during this, I know there is gonna have to be..a fight with that horde. "

Ciocan nods, returning the hug and stands." I will be in my room and yes keeping the young ones calm will be a very important job indeed. " He then goes to his room, closes the door and heads further into his room to where…...only he is allowed.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer