Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-30 08:47:12 PM

oz

Long Night in the Infirm

**** Got ciocan on briefly to do very short role play***

Velm was tired, and the main healer on duty right now.He sighed as he sat by Pete's bedside.

Donica walks in and sits, she places a paw on Velm's shoulder." Love. You should rest, the patrol needs you right now. Get some rest."

Pete had slowly gotten worse as he laid in bed.

Velm jumps slightly and then smiles softly at Donica. " I don't need rest."

" You're getting rest, Lt. Now..it's an order." The voice of Ciocan came into the room and soon  Ciocan himself.

Donica gives a nod " See you can't refuse an order from Ciocan. :

Velm frowns." Who would tend ta de infirm. "

Errapel made his way over.Still a slight limp he spoke." I be happy too, I did say I would help the Long Patrol. "

Pete breathing with very ragged now.His now.His pulse so very weak and low.

Ciocan walks over and sits by Pete, taking his paw and sighs sadly.

Velm frowns but. " Fine...I will..rest say " Rest actually would be welcomed. He even falls asleep on one of the cots on the far side of the room.

Donica helps clean up some . She looks over at Pete and frowns.

Errapel makes his way over to Ciocan." You tell your hares to rest,  you need to rest as well ciocan..I can wake you if there is anything important. "

Ciocan nods and goes to get some rest.

Pete holds on to life till mid-morning after most have had breakfast, a healer confirmed his death and sadly went to first tell Ciocan and then a couple other leaders,  news spread around the mountain , the old hare that had seen two Badger Lord's, he was even there a few seasons before the two badgers, he was the oldest hare in the mountain.

He will be missed.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2021-05-31 03:43:58 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Long Night in the Infirm

wah :'(

we need to have a funeral for him after the tp is over.  like, a good new Orleans wake with lots of food.  or something.

Board footer