Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-30 08:26:48 AM

oz

Breakdown!- A little bit of Zoltar TP

** I was on...Rufus was....so did a quick role play. ***

Who:

Zolomon- Archer, Rouge

Rufus- Winged Messenger and fighter

LOG:

Zolomon was beyond peeved, on his cheek was a fresh red line, from an arrow that barely slid across his face, yeah so much for a warning shot.

The hare found a small plant a little ways into the swamp, something kind of like aloe and applied it to his face. He then walked on a little ways, testing the ground with a broken spear he found.He stayed close to the shores still not wanting to go too deep into the swamps.

A lone toad watched the hare, it edged closer and suddenly charged at the hare.

Zolomon gasped and quickly got his carving knife and stabbed the road in the eye.

The   toad screamed.."Kkkkkr...deathzzzz...kkkkrrr...for you!"

Zolomon then turned and ran, he slipped once and got back up as decided it was best to head towards the river,he could hear it, but his footing found a swampy sinkhole as he panicked, which only made it worse.

Rufus lucky had been watching the hare and hurried off, returning with the seagull flock.

Zolomon had tears go down his face,he sank to his chin and then managed to get an arm free as he reached out….but at what. He closed his eyes and seemed to accept his fate.

Rufus grabbed his arm, as did a couple other gulls, till they could finally get a hold of a knapsack and his quiver. Then finally,  slowly they pulled him out and dropped him on the beach barely upshore from Halyard.

Zolomon groaned, he gagged and vomited up swamp mud, coughing he crawled to a small pool of water and washed his face, tensing up as it burned his wound like fire and a little got in his eyes.A few morments later he was able to open his eyes, blinking a few times.

Rufus watches, the other gulls went away." Friend Zolomon needs move hurrylike. Many badfurs...they come!"

Zolomon got shakily to his foot paws and took a few steps, a deep breath and ran , tripping once, he ran onwards.He walked a little, then ran again till he made it to the River Moss, and sat down, he drank slightly salty water as it was still a few yards from the sea.

Rufus lands beside him." Rufus talk other gulls into helping bunnies."

Zolomon snorts." I..-HATE- the freaking Long Patrol." His eyes show it too." I don't care wot bloody well happens to them….they all can…" He stops and frowns…" The only ones who care about me is Felicity and.." Tears now.." Vonda..I'll never see her again..I'll.." He screams loudly as he finds a rusty sword half buried and picks it up and just keeps hacking at old tree stump. Over and over and over and over again before he collapses and just sobs loudly and ends up falling asleep by the now….well it use to be a tree stump now it's a pile of very torn up tree bark and bits of tree trunk, some dirt and maybe some mushrooms.

Rufus keeps his distance and then sits beside the hare and keeps watch, one never knows if danger followed.  The seagull will stay away till the hare is ready to move and then the sea gull will head back to the mountain.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer