Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-22 04:06:59 PM

Bottlebrush

I Return once Again!

Just popping in and saying hi. smile
I keep peeking onto the MUCK now and again, but it seems pretty empty. Are folks still RPing? Never seen more than 4 people on at a time, and that's counting the bot! sad

#2 2021-02-22 04:54:19 PM

oz

Re: I Return once Again!

People role play still. Some days are slower than others.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2021-02-22 05:08:36 PM

Bottlebrush

oz wrote:

People role play still. Some days are slower than others.

I'll keep peeking in when I can, then. Probably before or just after my twitch streams, in the evening. smile
Would be nice to bring BB back, or make a new character.

#4 2021-02-22 05:09:23 PM

Mother Krisha

Welcome back, think seen you before in logs, Bottlebrush was a healer right? I know they might need a Master Healer in Ferravale, not sure though.

Mondays are usually slow and other days usually someone on after 2PM EST.

A planed role play like a feast or something with a TP, whi h is a couple going on now...a lot more will be on.

There is a Storm Recovery in Halyard

A missing dibbun from Abbey plot

Zoltar has a TP going on that's supposed to get more major beginning of June.

Also may be here soon a small plot involving some small group led by a seer fox that may show up in Mossflowe here soon, they are with Zoltar right now but not for long

More info on Zolar stuff you can  message Log-a-log

The vixen seer I think Oz runs

And there  is some role play around on abbey on various abbey stuff like fixing a dibbun treehouse andsoon placing a weather vane in place, we will also in spring have a Redwall Abbey LP hare.

Think that's all for now, you can read Gorvenalus Recorder logs for info. And there is the logs of course and recharge stuff smile

#5 2021-02-22 05:13:31 PM

Bottlebrush

Mother Krisha wrote:

Welcome back, think seen you before in logs, Bottlebrush was a healer right? I know they might need a Master Healer in Ferravale, not sure though.

Mondays are usually slow and other days usually someone on after 2PM EST.

A planed role play like a feast or something with a TP, whi h is a couple going on now...a lot more will be on.

There is a Storm Recovery in Halyard

A missing dibbun from Abbey plot

Zoltar has a TP going on that's supposed to get more major beginning of June.

Also may be here soon a small plot involving some small group led by a seer fox that may show up in Mossflowe here soon, they are with Zoltar right now but not for long

More info on Zolar stuff you can  message Log-a-log

The vixen seer I think Oz runs

And there  is some role play around on abbey on various abbey stuff like fixing a dibbun treehouse andsoon placing a weather vane in place, we will also in spring have a Redwall Abbey LP hare.

Think that's all for now, you can read Gorvenalus Recorder logs for info. And there is the logs of course and recharge stuff smile

Aye, a healer and ex-pirate, by the end. I think his crew stopped by once or twice, but it was a long time ago.
At this point, BB would either be quite ancient, or otherwise passed. So maybe better to make a new character. Been awhile since I had to think up a new guy...Last one was the odd mouse Rajani, IIRC.

#6 2021-02-22 05:15:02 PM

Mother Krisha

You be welcome to make a new character  or characters even.

#7 2021-02-22 05:17:21 PM

oz

Yes welcome back

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#8 2021-02-22 05:30:12 PM

Log-A-Log

cool!

Yeah I play the soon Horde Leader...well he is leader of a group of like 30ish now...Zoltar of the Crimson Shadows. His group has caused troule close to the river and slightly north, read Zoltars evil road trip in rwchat....yep he is pure evil and is in hidding for a couple weeks...then he will soon have a MUCH LARGER horde...your have to watch for updates on how smile. And yeah he has that vixen seer and like, think 5-6 foxes follow her....anyways don't think the seer is sticking around much longer and will cause thier own trouble, course Zoltar will be asking for something brought back to him...what? Your see ;p...course he likely won't get it but Ha...Zoltar has.....BIGGER PLANS...mahahahhahhahah....stay tuned

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#9 2021-02-22 05:45:22 PM

Bottlebrush

I'm thinking of making an otter, maybe 20 years old...That would be 80 seasons? That can't be right...But it's 4 seasons to a 'year'...So 'four summers ago' is 'four years ago'...

Anyways; spent his childhood and teenaged years as a slave-beast on a pirate's crew, so he never learned to swim (when would an otter chained to an oar get to swim?). And since anybeast that fell in the ocean would drown, and another pirate crew attacked the ship he was on and sank it after taking loot and as many beasts as they could (but not all the beasts).
So they sank it with the rest of the crew & slavebeasts still in the hold...He actually has a fear of water.

And a STRONG hate for vermin.

He woke up on the NEst coast of Mossflower Country, so look for him to be wandering! Just don't be surprised if he tries to steal your things, first. Pirate vermin are not the best people to teach a beast about the finer points of property ownership!

I'll either make him tonight or tomorrow.

#10 2021-02-22 07:01:04 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays (and possibly Sundays?) seem to be the more busy days.

I run Blisa, the Chieftain of Ferravale (among a whole bunch of other characters).

Welcome back big_smile

#11 2021-02-22 07:46:58 PM

Bottlebrush

Swithin has been made! Folks can keep an eye out for the wild otter! smile

#12 2021-02-25 02:56:04 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

#13 2021-03-01 08:34:16 PM

Ol'random
Website

Soooooooo... Time for the obligatory suggestion to create a hare to join the Long Patrol if you want!
we got uh erg
and uh

JOIN THE LP!

seriously though if you are interested here's the wiki link to the landing page for the LP that is half-maintained by yours truly

guys i swear i'll finish all the cool reforms within the next year smoothly yo

also like an idiot i forgot to actually supply the link first time i posted this reply.
i swear the lps in good hands guys

Last edited by Ol'random (2021-03-01 08:36:27 PM)

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

Board footer