Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-05 03:25:24 PM

oz

Just Another Day At The Docks-LP LOG

Who:

Zolomon- LP Sergeant,  Archer,  Runner

Elibo- LP Ensign and Fighter

Jeral- Habor Master of Halyard

Brutus- Not so good stoat with 2 fox friends

Donica- LP healer and Private

LOG

Elbio walked along the area where the DC docks were to be rebuilt.In his paw a scroll he looked over every often to make sure everything was done correctly. He glaced over at the two groups of hares working.There was a pile of wood planks for the docks and he knew more would be needed.

Donica had some along for any healer needs and she was among the hares that was to go there.  " so sur, anything needed?"

Zolomon was keeping an eye on nearby beasts and even making a couple rats nervous.

Jeral stood by the Habor Master's building " Whoa ya hares do right good thar mates very clean and just wow "

The building was clear of mud,weeds,seaweed and water was all out of it.A couple of hares still was sweeping but was 95% better.

Elbio frowned at Zolomon and came up to the sea otter Jeral" Ensign Elbio, at the service sur and yes you did say we could use it, correct?" He wants to make sure this is correct. He nods to Donica " I think all is good yes Private "

Donica smiled " I made sure there was some healing herbs and a few other medical supplies, just in case"

Zolomon walks over " Let's hope we dont need much healer related issues. Then any beasts causing issues...I can deal with"

Jeral grins at Elbio and the others " Ha! And yes couse" The sea otter chuckles, " Right nice base while here...I even have some more wood for ya hares ta use, a lota beasts be wantin' ta get these docks up again, get ships here lot easier...I mean some have found a way ta get some supplies but tis lot slower mates." He looks at Zolomon " Not much trouble really, most get along, woodlander and vermin, we all affected by this."

Elbio nods, " Good then and I double,  triple checked supplies we brought and those are safe . And extra wood be very helpful thank you sur. We even have a healer,  Private Donica"

Donica smiles." Here ta help where needed " She is in a cheerful mood today.

Zolomon mainly listens, " Yeah..ya have stoat who is threatening, seems to dislike the idea of help." His tone is just straight serious, at no time has Zolomon fooled around or even cheered anyone up, if any thing he cussed out one beast who dropped a board on his footpaw. He made a dibbun that got to close cry.And he never had made a dibbun cry in his life.

Jeral nods " I heard bout im' and not too worried. " He seems calm enough. He looks around the Harbor Master building." Nice…" He even checks the couple rooms in a hallway and nods" This room ya can use for an office mate,  I can,get a desk and chair sent over by tomorrow morn." He nods to another room, " Supplys...and course main room." He smiles " Ya done well clean up  err' mate."

Elbio smiles, " Thanks sur." He is still nervous but getting less so, he is in charge of a lot after all.

Zolomon looks around and glares at a weasel who gets to close, he shakes his head and looks around as if on guard for danger any second.

Donica frowns as she watches Zolomon and keeps her distance from him.

And then came stoat,  " They still here seems." And 2 fox friends.

" Yeah Brutus…"

'Dumb longears"

Jeral frowns at the 3 beasts and shakes his head." They be ere' ta help,nothing more."

Elibo stays where he is, let's try friendly " Hi...yes we are still here, helping.Have a good day"

Brutus snorts and smirks at Elbio." I don't like hares."

Zolomon right away is in the state's face, "Back..off...now" Ok cold voice, wow when Zolomon get this...scary?

Donica backs up and frowns now, this likely won't end well."

Jeral sighs and speaks. " How bout ya and de two pals leave Brutus"

Elibo takes a deep breath, " Stand down Sargeant."A commanding tone to his voice.  He looks at the stoat and foxes " Yes do leave please."

Brutus chuckles " Ahhh the bunny said please" The two foxes laugh. The stoat rolls his eyes at Jeral " Leave huh...sure, for now" He turns and walks off.The foxes follow.

Donica frowns " I..dislike him."

Zolomon looks ready to fire an arrow,  in fact he aims ready to fire one off.

Jeral speaks, " Your sergeant seems a little..trigger happy."

Elbio goes to make Zolomon lower the longbow. "I -SAID'..stand down..Sergeant, it was NOT a request, it was an order now go help couple Privates see wot buildings needs so work done. "

Donica blinks, she has not seen Elbio ever get mad at anyone before.

Zolomon glares at Elbio. " Never touch the longbow or my arm when I have a longbow drawn, good way ta get hurt Elbio." Yeah no sur right now. He mutters and goes off with the two privates that seem not so happy Zolomon is with them, what did they ever do to be stuck with Zolomon.

Jeral lays a paw on Elbio shoulder carefully. " Ya alright thar matey?"

Elbio let's out a long breath he didn't know he was holding,he nods " Yeah..sorry bout that I will have a few words with him later." Great..wonderful, he is not thrilled for later.

Donica sighs " Good luck sur."He will likely need it, she heads off to check on a hare that has some reason hammered a nail into his paw...who gave the beast a hammer and nail in first place.

Jeral nods, " Well I will be around of needed.Most know where ta find me and try ta cheer up."

Elbio nods as the sea otter heads off, he sighs and goes to check on the work of getting the deck rebuilt, so far a couple posts have been placed and wood planks set out, well it's a start anyways, still a long way to go.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer