Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-15 05:17:43 PM

Log-A-Log

Zoltar's Evil Road Trip!

Well sort of a road trip seing as snow is surely around for a while. Yes it may of slightly melted or more like barely melted and some areas of now has turned a bit harder so its possible to maybe very slowly walk on it but I would suggest not trying without snowshoes!

Anyways Zoltar has managed to do a couple things...what you may ask? Your see once I post the log later, trust me it's evil!

Now as for his road trip? Or maybe tunnels......

Zolatr has plans to leave Mossflower and might have a way to do so.....

The idea of him coming onto small settlemets is very possible! I like the idea and forgot who gave it sorry! But plan to have him mess up a couple small settlements, like small clan or small settlement of say couple dozen beast..that sort of things.

Right now Zoltar has one helper, a healer...if you like to make any other tag a longs that be cool. The plan is to not go go anywhere major till like maybe..Jan 2022, yes then as a major idea requires some time to pass..what idea? I am still working out details on it but hoping some unextpected thing happens 4 seasons fom now tongue

Anyways just mentioning one is not likely to see Zoltar anytime soon...least in Mossflower area, he has plans and also he is smart enough to keep hidden after what happen ...something that wil likely anger good beasts...then again,duhhh evil does that tongue

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#2 2021-01-15 07:59:46 PM

oz

Re: Zoltar's Evil Road Trip!

Should be fun to roleplay out

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2021-01-15 11:07:13 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

this sounds fun and exciting!  i can certainly help spoof the beasts in the settlements he terrorizes.

i look forward to logs about this!! big_smile

#4 2021-01-16 07:26:08 AM

Log-A-Log

Mahahahahahah.....oh and log up

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1933

As for his first stop, well here in a week, thinking he finds a small clan of golden colored  hamsters. Like  20 hamsters he finds along the river going upriver, it very likely won't end well for this poor clan. Lets see..maybe do this role play either week of the 25thJan or week of Feb 1st. As said oocly need to take a week off so I wont..AT ALL be on from Jan 17th-24th. I am back on 25th Jan.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#5 2021-01-16 11:57:50 AM

Mother Krisha

I might be able to spoof beasts sometime. I don't know.

Oh and just a warning for later, if Krisha, later on, finds out something was Zoltar's doing......................................... well he could be in trouble as this badger is not one to have as a possible enemy.

#6 2021-01-16 01:49:07 PM

oz

Well he has a couple tag-a-longs so far. One being Esmeray. Esmeray will offer her healer skills and thief skills.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#7 2021-01-17 01:29:20 PM

Log-A-Log

And some updates since most know a little ICLY now......course some things are only ooc knowledge

For example OOC ONLY KNOWLEDGE:

Zoltar is the one who murdered Xander and has Oz as a captive.

IC KNOWLEDGE:

The cub Oz is missing and the only ones to of seen him last are Esmeray and of course       Xander and well..Xander dead.

OK Other info on my grand raod trip idea, course a lot of this is not IC known to Redwall..

Zoltar plans to go upriver with his new personeral servent Oz , he also has his helper and healer  Esmeray. Now Zltar might end up briefly in Ferravale..alone, for supplies I don't know yet...or he will just ambush what ever travelers are dumb enough to be traveling, he may also steal from Ferravale in the night...stealing is fun after all smile

But Zoltar will find a hamter village and basiclly destory it as he goes up riverto Collinstel where he will likely stay awhile and then go elsewhere for how ever long....not sure as not planed that far yet but if all goes well he wont be seen in Mossflower till least Jan/Feb of 2022...yes like next winter time mahahhahahahah.

Anyways if anyone wants to spoof some defensless hamsters let me know. Also if anyone wants to tag along as a vermin with Zoltar let me know. I already have someone that willbe this boat beast he will run into to get upriver smile

#8 2021-01-17 04:43:06 PM

Ol'random
Website

WAIT XANDER'S DEAD????!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHJGHJHJKGHJ

on a slightly less dramatic note, I was wondering if I could bring John into this plot - especially now that Xander is killed and baby Oz missing. If Log-a-log's ok with it I'd be interested in having John for the foreseeable future do his damnedest to investigate Xander's death and figure out who or what caused it - after that, he'll follow the cold trail of whoever did it as he was rather fond of the xander ;-;

I'd be willing to have him (John) always be one or three steps behind Zoltar & Co for a long time, and when he does find Zoltar he won't try attacking but just observe and spy from the shadows and maybe sabotage terrorize any followers of Zoltar until the wildcat makes his move back to Mossflower (or not we can see what happens!)

Also, I was thinking of bringing in my vermin character Atticus after Zoltar does a few more village razings to maybe help fund Zoltar's horde on behalf of some shadowy group Atticus works for

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#9 2021-01-17 07:07:29 PM

Log-A-Log

Hmmms

Aside from maybe getting lucky and finding a wildcat paw print or two, but he is traveling with a normal cat so the prints may look the same maybe.

If he goes to the clearing tehre is of course the signs of figh. Dried blood...fur maybe? The dead ferrets are likely still there tongue

Zoltar and Esmeray(Who Oz plays) carried Oz so wouldn find like dibbun prints..also now sure how much luck would be at finding prints by the river as mu guess, based on rivers in somke places in cold weather...icy, muddy still...likely less snow along the edge as thats why thinking better path by a river in winter tongue

Now its possible to hear someone mention how heard odd sounds in the basement of the Black Gull but the workers find nothing and someone claimed a dibbun cried once, again nothing found....cause Zoltar is in some hidden off area (Like secret tunnel/ area its cool smile..unless again John gets lucky after Zoltar has left? I don't know what could find though unless be signs well someone was here just not who....

Also I am offline till 25th but might still check forums if not I will reply to anything on 25th jan.

#10 2021-01-17 08:27:50 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

i can see d.r. being like JOHN, YOU HAVE NO DUTIES HERE AT THE ABBEY, FIND XANDER'S KILLER, STAT.  i feel like he would agree.  i think it'd be a funny little side plot to have john always almost catching them.  maybe he only truly catches up with them once they return to mossflower, though.

#11 2021-01-18 10:50:05 AM

Mother Krisha

I think EVERYONE will want Zoltar dead....well once they find out he is the cause.

It be interesting if when Zoltar gets back to Mossflower and its found out he killed Xander.......Krisha might try and kill him even.

#12 2021-01-18 01:16:57 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

#13 2021-01-18 03:11:04 PM

Mother Krisha

That be interesting....Zoltar is killed by Krisha. Guess we will have to see what happens with this role play

#14 2021-01-19 01:19:33 PM

Log-A-Log

I might be on today for a couple hours or so

#15 2021-01-20 08:57:53 AM

Log-A-Log

update:

Well Zoltar had to get upriver sooner than planed so he..borrowed (Stole!) a log boat from the GUOSIM camp, hee hee...and not just any log boat the largest one, Log-a-log's!

Ok some clues for like John, Velm,Dorarose as think they are main ones looking........

Hut and clearing just north of Abbey:

This is where Xander was murcered and Oz taken captive ya! Ok so they aready have the knockout dart, upon going back inside the hut is clear signs Zoltar planed to stay 3-4 weeks most likely, also a barely ate lunch is on the table getting...well gross moldy ect hee hee....signs of firewood ready to be placed in the fire. Also the firepalce would have some log used with signs it was not put out in a hurry...it went out on it's own. The door was left open....in the clearing of course the signs of fight already seen and that supply bag from abbey is half covered in snow...yep they left that supply bag behind in their get moving now unplaned event!

Cellar under the....umm cellar of Gull:

Now its..kind of possible this is found if they run into the vixen Dusty (I think Oz spoofed her) Anyways if she shows them the place for what ever reason...again signs they left in a sort of hurry again! There is clearly signs 3 beasts stayed here...and oh look an unfinsihed math lesson by an over turned table!

Ok thats all my updates Zolatr is headed up river BUT I will say there is not a way to know if they went up or down river...course they could come upon the missing log boat maybe? IDK just cause the shrews find it missing in couple weeks doesn't mean someone else dont find sins of it sooner and just leaves without telling the GUOSIM....

ok there is all updates! your welcome!

Last edited by Log-A-Log (2021-01-20 09:11:34 AM)

#16 2021-01-20 09:18:09 AM

oz

Yeah I spoofed Dusty

She hangs around the Black Gull but she could come to Ferravale as it's closer..maybe to get a new job cause she is fired? Maybe..I mean she did, cause she was scared for her life, stole stuff from supplies of Gull like ale..wine and food for the 3 beasts...also may be neat to spoof her around Ferraval..Patch needs more tavern workers!

And she could confirm a dibbun was mentioned, she could of saw him sleeping even briefly before she was shoved back to the main cellar. How would she get to Ferravale in the weather? She would  find a way and there is likely somewhat of paths around the Gulll to the river and she knows that gets her to Ferravale,get to the path close to gates after some difficulty!
Yeah like the idea of Dusty helping, course she doesn't know who  zoltar killed just he killed somebeast and took thioer dibbun as a aptive. and how they was supposed to stay 2 weeks but left in a big hurry suddenly in the middle of the night.

I play:

#17 2021-01-24 03:32:45 PM

Log-A-Log

Ha Ha

I found a Great Place for Zoltar to hide!

And he will still be able to threaten small villages. I would still like to see him, not anytime soon, try for bigger plans...course likely fail but hey villans fail tongue

I have a place in mind he may be dumb enough to try and take over, and no he is not interested in Redwall.

As for right now, even with the scar, only 2 beasts can fully ID Zoltar (Meaning his real name to go with a certain drawing) There are only 2 other beasts who would be like...yep  That's him,his name is Zoltar!....sadly one is, of course, dead and the other is a captive tongue

Now don't worry if you don't see a lot of role play with this plot, ICLY Zoltar is still causing terror trust me, and..slowly forming a group of evil and that will take maybe till like...autumn? So don't expect him to pop up in Mossflower too soon...right now his goal is to get as far away as possible and make plans on how to go where he plans to later on smile

#18 2021-01-24 05:26:07 PM

oz

Debating on having Esmeray get caught maybe...course she don't know any of Zoltar's plans...she thinks he is nuts and insane and is a bit scared him,she may wonder back.

Now she won't be much help  but she will of course try and  save her  own skin and tell them Zoltar was the killer,  not her..course she is telling truth. Though she is still evil.

I play:

#19 2021-01-27 05:56:16 PM

oz

Well Esmeray is no longer with Zoltar As of a couple days ago. Maybe she can run into  John tongue

I play:

#20 2021-01-27 07:00:25 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

wait, what happened to separate them?  i can't seem to find the log of that.

#21 2021-01-27 07:13:44 PM

oz

I didn't log it:(. It was before the hamster settlement was burnt.

I play:

#22 2021-01-28 08:54:13 AM

Log-A-Log

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1958

Here go I had it saved    so there is the short role play smile

#23 2021-01-28 02:36:41 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

#24 2021-02-02 02:13:59 PM

Log-A-Log

Ok
Working on a really cool TP...well guess it's kinda in early parts now BUT... come Augest its gonna get interesting  not saying how your find out by then!

For now Zoltar has like 20 vermin  and his 1 slave/personal servent....and is staying in a area for winter he found that's well hidden. He will be attacking a traveling circus. ....it will end badly, for the circus...but that won't be tillie March

Also an ooc note: I am very busy so mostly offline till March 1st or 2nd..

#25 2021-02-03 09:12:26 AM

oz

Maybe June or July for something major to start? I know its gonna be fun role play!

I play:

Board footer