Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-18 11:37:18 AM

oz

Sparra

I am thinking of making the group for this. I would, if able of course, make the more recent queen. It would be HER  dibbun (eggchick) that is missing.

I have emailed Quickbeck on this and just wait on a reply

Also some thoughts on maybe why we don't see them as often....

1. Some illness only birds get cut their numbers in half...this would of been  like 4-5 seasons ago so it's gone now

2. When Ormax was around maybe it made them afraid and  some left to go elsewhere and never will return for what ever reason...be it vermin ate them, maybe they found some new place .... I know someone had a sparrow..Henry and he had some of the sparra at war with other sparra  and they basically fought one another....not sure that be good or not but maybe another reason  some left to never ever return

3. Maybe a little of both 1 and 2...

4.  Maybe  this cold will even kill some? I don't know...

I am thinking maybe 20  sparrow warriors are up there in roof....And 5 more are eggchick(one of course being the missing one)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-12-18 11:40:02 AM

Log-A-Log

Re: Sparra

Yeah they need to be around. I though  of making one...but I am not on too much right now.

I be happy to make the lost eggchick!

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#3 2020-12-18 03:06:34 PM

Willow

Apologies for the delay, I had been busy. I was about to reply to the email but figured I may as well reply here so everyone can see it.

You're welcome to make a new Queensparra, I think I still have the queen's crown as an object I could hand over.

The sparra tend to handle their own business separate from the abbey, they're more like neighbours than living in the abbey and how helpful they are could have depended on who was in charge. Quickbeak was friendly with the abbey but since he retired and if there was a war between the sparrows the leader after him might not have wanted to help the worms so much so they didn't come down so often.

The sparrows do help the abbey out during attacks though so it could be that the last few battles have cut their numbers down as well. Some may have also have been scared off by the fighting too and decided the woods is a safer place to live or think the abbey isn't worth risking their lives for.
They did used to head south for winter so perhaps a lot went but some just decide not to come back. Quickbeak's too old for travelling so he stays behind now, some probably would stay to keep him company.

Last edited by Willow (2020-12-18 03:08:16 PM)

#4 2020-12-18 03:35:46 PM

oz

Cool

Maybe an abbey beast wonders what they are doing and offers to help as still do like the lost eggchick.
And yeah not many left but those left decide to stay cause them abbeyworms are good wormfriend..for sure in winter to get something besides nuts and seeds to eat. Though they likely have some fruit up there or berries but hey even  they like the famous abbey food too...more like breads,maybe pies and cookies

Also I will see on adding the Sparra as group on site too.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#5 2020-12-19 12:13:46 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

i also have been spoofing butterclaw the sparra as lilymoore's friend for....almost forever.  he doesn't like to hang out with the other sparra because they make fun of how clumsy he is.  so he lives in the gatehouse or in the orchards, depending on the weather and his mood (and if angela is in the gatehouse or the infirmary -- let's be honest, everyone is a little terrified of her, right?). 

if the sparra become a thing, this could all lead to some interesting rp with butterclaw, and perhaps even some character growth for him (and possibly lilymoore).

I'm all up for more groups to make the muck cooler big_smile  i may not join, but I'm all for helping however i can.

#6 2020-12-20 08:36:08 AM

oz

Queen Chestnut is made

I play:

#7 2020-12-20 02:37:45 PM

Mother Krisha

Cool

Also, the dibbun or eggchick has been found.

Also luckily I was able to save the log from my computer as the Logger is  SERIOUSLY messed up like....purple pink lines and  ...code or something.

But anyway log up soon as I can edit it and trust me, it got interesting for a short while! Your have to wait for the log to see what I mean!

#8 2020-12-20 06:32:16 PM

Mother Krisha

Log up

#9 2021-01-06 09:59:44 PM

Log-A-Log

Anil is mainly for now spoofed by me.

He is the eggchick but I may just create him, not sure....

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer