Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-27 07:27:18 PM

Mother Krisha

Get Mind Off..Things

==Its short but good==

All was quiet at Brock Hall, quiet was normally good and one could sleep in but right now quiet was not totally welcomed.

Krisha just sat, arms over her chest as she was thinking, a frown formed "I want to go home, we need to get home"

Xander shook his head "We could run into Zoltar, we are safe here now."

Oz went to crawl into Krish's lap to take a nap.

Beth sighs "What do we do? That cat has Brother Gorvenalus"

"Will we see him again?" Another novice asked.

Krisha nods "We...we will, I mean...I don't know what I mean" She looks at Xander "We was supposed to be home by now so Matilda will likely come to see  if we are ok and we have to tell her about Zoltar and that ..Brother Gorvenalus is a captive"

Xander nods "I know, I know but we have to have faith things will be ok. I am not saying totally relax but we can't just  worry ourselves to insanity either" He  offers a small smile "I can ..bake some more  scones or cookies maybe?"

The couple order beasts smile at this, one of the novices tilts their head "More?"

Krisha looks at Xander "Xander...dear..how much have you ...made already?"

Xander rubs the back of his head "Well we are out of flour and sugar that we brought....."He chuckles a little "We have 3 dozen sugar cookies, 2 dozen blueberry scones, 1 dozen honey sugar cones, and....ummm...well 1/2 dozen raspberry scones..I could make some cheese scones."

Krisha shakes her head and manages a smile " No....so your  stress relief is baking?"

Xander smiles now "Yeah...why not...we could eat them now ya know." He sits down beside her and kisses her "Look...things will be ok...I mean you  said we would never see the dibbuns again and we  did...we will see Gorvenalus again, he is smart  and will likely figure out how to leave us a trail or someone might see him with he vermin"

Krisha nods "Alright...fine "But she still needs her mind off things, of this..."How about a story?" She motions for all to sit down.

Xander nods "A story be good, one of Brock Hall and its history?"

Krisha nods and goes to tell a story that has the first Badger Mother...Bella..in it. After the Story, everyone goes to bed for the night.

Board footer