Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-16 09:09:41 PM

oz

Time Off was Needed-Redwall Log

===At Brock Hall...sorry some reason it is not logging on there so paste/copy...it's short but a nice role play enjoy +++++

Who:

Gorvenalus- Recoder

Oz- Dibun

Xander-Novice

Log:
Gorvenalus smiled as he came down the steps "This place is so very interesting indeed. I am glad I decided to take some time off to stay here"

Xander smiles as he sits out mint tea and blueberry scones he made himself "You sure the abbey is ok without you Brother Gorvenalus?"

Gorvenalus just smiled "The abbey doesn't need it's recorder there 24/7 and it's been a while since I had a proper bit of a real vacation, and here is the best place for relaxing"

Oz comes toddling in and smiles at Xander holding his arms up "Up up daddy up"

Xander picks up Oz and sits down, "Yeah, it's nice here and cozy. And in a large hollowed-out tree too, course some is more like cave..tunnels guess under the tree. I wonder how it was made and stood so long"

Gorvenalus smiles as he sips tea "One will never know, wise beasts indeed and skilled paws. It may yet hold secrets we don't know of and who knows may or may not get to ever see in our lifetimes"

Oz yawns and snuggles closer to Xander, he was tried and seemed to spend the day getting into slight mischief.

Xander chuckles at Oz and smiles, "Krisha is napping right now, for sure relaxing which is good. Then she is supposed to relax and we have 2 novices and 2 order beasts helping and...well me also so not fully on a break...sort of 1/3 of it is novice stuff but that's ok...I love helping cook, and cleaning isn't so bad. I do get to sleep in, at least till we get back to the abbey"

Gorvenalus just chuckles at this, "Sleeping in is not something a lot get to do, even once you're a Brother in the order you may need to get up early at times. I get up early sometimes."

Oz ends up falling asleep, it's been a long day

Xander nods as he also yawns "Yeah, but for now...we all can sleep in, heck stay up late but not tonight kind of tried and it's good to have a healer here..ya know just in case one is needed"

Gorvenalus nods as he leans back"You leg seems to be doing better, how is your paw?

Xander replies "Yeah I can stand longer now without the cane...still uneven ground hates me and if do a lot of walking...leg still aches, feels stiff. My paw...seems a good deal better just once in a while sort of shakes...again if use it a lot it will shake more but it's been ...well good lately"He sighs "That poison...did a lot to me and some things I won't ever recover from really....my whole right side will always be a bit messed up. I can't run fast anymore without getting tried a lot sooner than before and...cold weather seems to make pain a little worse"

Gorvenalus listens and hmms "Well, could always be worse. I suppose we will see how things go in winter but there is always staying warm by a fire." He stands "I am going to bed, goodnight Xander"

Xander nods "Night" He will go to be in about an hour and yes..sleep in!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer