Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-31 08:20:45 PM

oz

There is Some Improvement!-LP LOG

**The logger is still messed up at this time, but paste/copy is nice so here is  the log!**

WHO:

Zolomon- Sargeant, Archer, Runner in the LP

Velm- Healer, Lt. in the LP

Felicity- Sargeant, Runner in the LP

Julia- Dibbun Hare in the LP

A couple spoofed healers by Felicity

LOG:

Zolomon pokes his head into the room, he looks back and forth and has decided to visit the hare maid as it's...been a while since he had some time."Felicity?"

The Healer in charge of the hare maid comes over to Zolomon, smiling wearily. "'Llo, Sergeant. Can I 'elp ya? Miss Felicity's condition 'asn't really changed much." Felicity is sitting in her rocking chair, as usual, a blanket draped over her lap. She is staring at nothing, no emotion showing on her face, her paws still. She's not even rocking in her rocking chair. She's just sitting there, not moving or responding. As usual.

Velm walks in and stays close to the doorway as to not disturb anyone. He has heard about the hare maid but it's unclear if he would know her or not.

Zolomon nodS "I see....well maybe soon huh?" He looks at Felicity "Hey Felicity tis me...Zolomon, ya...know me still right?" He has yet to notice Velm entering the infirm.

Felicity continues to stare blankly at nothing. No reaction. Nothing. The Healer sighs. "I wish I could get 'er sistah in 'ere. I think that would 'elp 'er. But the 'ead 'Ealah says 'twould be too fright'nin' foh th' leveret. But I don't know what else would 'elp." Velm speaks "Why can't her sister be 'ere, tis family right?" He walks the rest of the way into the room and studies Felicity and frowns a little, he looks over at Zolomon "She has family...right?" pose quickly salutes when he sees Velm "Lt....hey ya, ummm just her sister is all sur" He replies.

Zolomon quickly salutes when he sees Velm "Lt....hey ya, Ummm just her sister is all sur" He replies.

As the word 'sister' keeps being said, Felicity stirs, her gaze going from blank to roaming, searching, looking for something. The Healer walks over to her side, watching her closely. "I dunno why she can't at least visit. I 'eard Julia's been wantin' t'come visit foh a while now. 'Twould prob'ly do 'em both good."

Velm seems to think "Well, someone find the lass" He can watch and make sure things go ok, but will likely have the young one keep a fair distance still."It could help right, family and friends"

Zolomon listens and nods "Maybe....Terrence has been in 'ere a lot and think he has maybe helped somewhat"

Felicity's paws move to the arms of her rocking chair, and she looks ready to stand up and go find whatever she's searching for.  The Healer puts a soothing paw on her shoulder.  "Now, now, Miss Felicity, don't go upsettin' yaself, lass."  The Healer hesitates, then glances at the bucks.  "Terrence is in 'ere t'visit 'er almost every day.  'E said somethin' 'bout getting Julia in 'ere, an' I think Greg was tryin' t'get th'same thing done.  But I can't go against th' 'ead 'Ealah's ordahs unless somebeast wi' a highah rank than 'er says I can bring Julia in 'ere."

Velm sighs "And why is that if it could help? Did she say why besides it...could scare the lass?" He is not sure who the main healer is right now but seems willing to look into it as he crosses his arms over his chest"DO they even want ta help the lass?"

Zolomon frowns "I....I am sure they have a reason sur, maybe it's....well I don't know"He shrugs and looks a bit helpless.

The Healer thinks for a few minutes as she tries to calm Felicity down, the hare maid having stood, trying to wander off.  "We do 'ave a general rule of 'no leverets' unless they're injured or sick, but she really didn't say much as to any othah reason, othah than it might upset the little one."  She glances around, bites her lip, then gestures at Zolomon.  "May'ap go get Julia?  I don't think Miss Felicity's evah gonna get bettah until she can see whot's left o' 'er family."

Velm shakes his head "It could yes but maybe it won't, we could always take the child elsewhere if needed"

Zolomon nods, he can go find her...right? He excuses himself and heads off to find the small hare.

The Healer just focuses on soothing Felicity, who has started to quiet down and return to her vacant staring once again.  Julia, for her part, has been behaving herself ever since her talk with Greg like 2 months ago, hoping that being good will get her to see her sister sooner.  Right now she's in the dining hall with the other leverets as they all eat a late dinner.

Velm sits down to wait and see what happens "I need ta start working in the infirm, I am a healer, after all, still know stuff...some stuff ya don't forget"He frowns " I know wot's tis like to..go through something hard...try goin' though basically a bloodbath of a fight...yeah the LP won....at a cost"

Zolomon soon finds Julia and smiles "Hey Julia...want to....try and see Felicity?" He waits on a reply as if he is unsure if it's a good plan or not, maybe just a quick look and that's it.

The Healer frowns as she guides Felicity back into her chair.  "Aye, an' from whot little I've 'eard, 'twas pretty terrible foh Miss Felicity when she was captured by that blasted wolverine."  She glances at the buck.  "You really should become a 'Ealah 'ere again.  We need all th' 'elp, an' new ideas, tha' we c'n get."

Julia has just finished her food when Zolomon comes.  "I gets ta see my sistah??"  She hops down and goes to grab his paw and drag him off.  The Caretaker says nothing -- she was the one in charge the day Greg mentioned getting Julia in to see her sister, so she approves of this change.  The leveret, for her part, will try to lead Zolomon first to the Dibbun dormitories, where she grabs a drawing of her and her sister holding hands in a field full of colorful wildflowers, then she lets him lead her to the Infirmary.

Velm nods "I...have to think on it, tis been a while and I am just now getting used to being back on active duty again. I can help with some things...so we shall see I suppose. we...shall see." He leaves it at that.

Zolomon lets himself be led and they slowly get to the infirm and he seems unsure. So he slowly goes inside "Just...not too loud a voice, stay calm and just know she ....well..Felicity has some healing to still get through"

Felicity has returned to her vacant stare by the time Zolomon returns with her sister.  Julia clutches her doll and the drawing close, looking unsure.  "So she's no' /all/ bettah?"  The leveret follows him inside, anyway, and says, "Hi, Lissie."  Felicity's gaze locks on her sister, and a smile starts to form.  "Julia?"  The Dibbun, ignoring everyone else, rushes to her sister and climbs up into her lap.  Felicity hugs her close, her smile wide and her eyes focused.  The Healer looks relieved but still keeps a watch on what's going on.

Velm watches as well and a small smile "Well, she knows her, that's a good sign I say."

Zolomon smiles and nods "Yeah it is, this is good right?" He watches the hares "So, how long do we...ya know...let the visit happen?"

Before the Healer can answer, Felicity looks up from the drawing her sister gave her and looks around the room. She still seems somewhat dazed, but at least her mind is in the present now. "Am I in Salamandastron?" "'Course y'are, silly! Y'in th'Infirm'ry, an' dey only jus' lemme in t'/see/ y'even though y've been 'ere foh months!" Felicity scowls. "Why 'aven't y'let m'sistah in 'til now?" She glares accusingly at all and sundry.

Velm frowns "I think the main one healer said it be...scary lass" He waves "Lt. Velm, at ya service....I need to see on working in here."He exits quietly. pose nods, he smiles "Your talking Sargeant...thats good and...I don't know...ask de healers?" He needs to tell some beasts of this news but he stays where he is for now."

Zolomon nods, he smiles "Your talking Sargeant...thats good and...I don't know...ask de healers?" He needs to tell some beasts of this news but he stays where he is for now.

Felicity's scowl deepens. "'Course I'm talkin', why wouldn't I....be...oh..." she seems to remember why she wasn't talking, and her vacant stare creeps in again. Julia tugs on her sister's ear. "Wha'sa mattah?" The snaps the Sergeant back into the present. Looking down at her sister, she holds her close. "Nothin'...nothin' foh y't'worry 'bout, 'kay?" "Okay, Lissie," Julia answers, snuggling down in her sister's arms, looking happy. The Healer waves at Velm as he leaves. "Thanks foh stoppin' by, Sah." She turns to Zolomon. "Thank y'foh gettin' 'er. I knew this visit would 'elp."

Zolomon smiles, he still will stay a little while and keep an eye on things "I...will need ta make a report ta Captain Gregorian and even to Sargeant Terrence and course his Lordship will want ta know"

The Healer nods, but she looks troubled. "Aye....just try t'be quick 'bout it an' not let any othah beasts know until those 3 'ave been told. I don't think th' 'ead 'Ealah will be too 'appy wi' this development." Julia and Felicity are talking softly, and it looks like both of them are working their way to falling asleep. The Healer notices this, and gestures for her and Zolomon to go to the other side of the room to continue their conversation.

Zolomon nods "I will tell his Lordship how de head healer seemed to...not want this for wot ever reason, maybe Lt Velm could...replace the main healer, I..I don't know."

Felicity and Julia keep talking until they both fall asleep, both of them seeming to be happy. The Healer nods. "Aye, y'do tha'. Lieutenant Velm seemed like a good chap, I think 'e might be a good choice. Thank y'foh y' 'elp, Sergeant." She will let Zolomon out, then tend to her duties with Felicity.

Zolomon nods as he heads out of the infirm, "Right right....I will do that right now in fact, have a good eve" He is then off to update Terrence, Greg, and Ciocan.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer