Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-30 08:54:02 PM

oz

Ya Have A Plan...right?

WHO:

Patch- Owner of Redthron Taverm, Ale Maker, Annoying

Xander- Novice of Redwall

Dagger- insane beast

Safana- Rat maid of some sort, Patch's ..friend?

LOG:

Patch paced back and forth or least best he could pace anyways."Ok a plan, we need a plan."He looks at Xander "You have a plan right?"

Xander shakes his head "No, why would I have a plan, I planned to relax in a clearing a little ways from the abbey and then head back and help Matilda with some ales"

Patch groaned and looks at the entry, the chain and the pole it was on "We are doomed, so very doomed and dead soon"

Xander stood up and snorted "No way" He then went about digging at the pole the chained was attached to.

Patch watched "And that helps how Stripy?"He frowns "Ya going insane aren't ya?"

Xander speaks "The pole can only go so far into the ground, we dig it up enough to loosen it, we leave...its a cave, open entry, and no guard. This Dagger is not thinking too well"

Patch  ohhhs "Yeah, ok ok ya have a point but we need more than just your paws" He searches his pockets, then his boots, and smirks"Thye forgot this dagger..." He uses it to loosen the dirt and works at it about an hour "Ok ya wanna try to pull?"

Xander nods as he goes to pull, he pants and growls a little "Help...me..Patch"

Patch nods 'Oh yeah"He goes to help pull as well. He even loosens the dirt some more and goes back to helping pull.

Xander snorts but feels it move and pulls again, he also moves the pole back and forth and gives one more pull and tumbles backward and tenses up. His paw is also shaking very badly now as he shivers some.

The pole has moved a good deal and is very loose now.

Patch is concerned "Stripy?" He frowns and nods "Ok we need ta get outta 'ere..come on"

Xander stands, shivering "Let's...g...g...go ok"He moves slowly and looks around "Left..right?"

Patch thinks quickly " Left...let's just go..."He says quietly as he leads the way, he tries to figure out where they are and then smiles "I....have an idea..yeah yeah, this way I know a beast who can help us, quickly"

Xander nods "Yeah..."He is limping badly and trying his best to carry the chain and pole they are they connected to."It's not far..r..r...right?"

Patch helps, he stays alert as they go down a path somehow without dragging the chain or pole, ok they did drag it a tiny bit once but a fair ways from that cave. "Ok ok...OH!..She is here...I think...ummmm hopefully"

Xander frowns and sits down "You hope?"

Patch frowns and looks unsure still, he then clears his throat and makes a sort of chirp...whisel...chirp sound "

A voice is heard, "Patch? That you you piece of...."The voice stops and then into view comes a  tall rat maid who looks at Patch and then the badger, and back to Patch "What the ****** Patch!?"

Patch waves 'Ummm...hi Safana."

Xander groans and looks ready to pass out, paw shaking badly and he is shivering too, his leg looks slightly swollen as well.

Safana looks back and forth "Inside inside now....." Her little hideout is a sort of hut hidden by a couple of dead trees, and some dead leaves and sticks, mud...it's very well hidden and unless you're looking VERY WELL one won't find it. "Explain later....."

Patch makes sure they all get in and then tells her what happen and why they are there.

Meanwhile, Dagger arrives at the cave "Time to Die....."He looks in shock at the fact his prisoners are gone and screams loudly!

The fox comes over "What...oh they gone, now what?"

Dagger stabs the fox, he makes sure it dies and then storms off "Now I have to track them down....moron" He sighs "Good help is hard to find" He sits, for now, he can look for them come morning.

Last edited by oz (2020-10-30 08:54:34 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer