Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-25 06:57:20 PM

oz

Meeting Room Chats-LP LOG

WHO:

Ciocan- Badger Lord

Elbio- Ensign, Fighter, and soon RW Residential Hare

Velm- LT, Healer in LP

LOG:

Ciocan sat at a table, a small stack of papers in front of him as he is chatting with a hare "And why was I not told Velm woke up....never mind it can wait for now" He looks up "Private Elbio, do enter please"   

Elbio enters slowly as he walks over to the table and salutes, he doesn't sit down yet as he is unsure it's ok to sit or not "Sur" He says as he waits to see why he was called before the Badger Lord himself.   

Ciocan offers a smile "Greetings, I have been doing a lot of thinking lately, going over papers and getting things slowly back to normal around here or least as normal as it can be"He grows serious "Which brings up...you Private, your to be my ears and eyes at the abbey, your to keep an eye on Ferrvale, you're to represent the Long Patrol itself."   

Elbio frowns a bit, " Me? Ummm so wot is it I need. Sergeant Terrence mentioned spears. I can use a dirk, throwing daggers, I climb very well, know a little healing. I can also use a sling."   

Ciocan nods. " I am speaking of rank, one called Ensign..you will be trained to be a Lt. Your teachers will be Sargeant Terrece, Major Varus and Captain Gregorian, and hopefully Lt Velm. I still need to chat with Velm." He studies the hare" You have a lot to learn in a little under 2 seasons. Your head to Redwall Abbey in Spring "   

Elbio listens but his ears droop a little " I..Ummm...Is that possible sur and wot does it help with?"   

Ciocan replies" It's possible yes, if we start now and you do your best, work hard and truly want it. Also, an Ensign does get saluted...though little respect from privates sadly..but a LT..." He chuckles " I have faith in you..Ensign Elbio. Now, you need to report to teachers." He hands the papers to him, one for each leader mentioned..Varus, Gregoria, Terrence, and maybe Velm.   

Elbio takes the papers and nods as he stands " Yea sur...I will do my best" He then walks out and off to find whomever he finds first.

Ciocan was looking over reports and stood up, nodding to the hare at his side "I think I will go check on Velm and Felicity in the infirm"   

Velm clears his throat, yes he walked out of the infirm, he was feeling better and nothing major was wrong with him just being wor out and he got a lot of rest and some food "No need to check on me...sur." He saluted and stayed at the doorway "I can..go if tis needed, I was just gonna say how I was gonna head, well somewhere come morning"   

Ciocan blinked and sitting his paters down he motioned Velm to enter, "Please sit Velm, no one asked you to go, did they?"   

Velm shakes his head "No sur, tis just I am not sure if....if I am to be welcomed back or not, I should of went to de abbey when heard you were thar and I didn't...partway cause of "He sighs "Still some things to remember but seeing this place and..you have helped, still a bit swiss cheesy on wot all happen that..day...when..."A frown forms but he does sit down in a chair and folds his paws into his lap.   

Ciocan watches the hare and speaks "Stay...I want you to stay, your one of my hares. A hare that was missing in action and thought dead but your alive. You are an excellent healer, a good fighter..a good LT., You lead your team well"   

Velm frowns "They died and I wasn't totally in charge...Major.."He sighs, least the Major was well liked, a Captain wasn't so much but that's another story.."I'm..sorry, I only know some of what an old otter, dead now of old age, told me...some memory came back. But I was separated from the hares with me, think the vermin meant to do that...I do remember, well later on...I told them to run but ...guess they failed..I...I don't. When Raff...the otter, found me or rather I found him, he said I was half out of it and he took me to his den, where I recovered for 4 seasons, the other 4 seasons I just stayed with him, and a few weeks ago learnt you and some hares were....back at Redwall, not why though"   

Ciocan answers "Getting dibbuns home safe to Redwall and a couple of areas in Mossflower. Some slavers took them and we helped to locate where they were, defeated the slavers...including an old enemy of mine"   

Velm frowns, "You sure you want me..back sur?" He looks unsure "I...failed you, failed more in not returning sooner, I..I should have tried I should of....tried..tried to figure it out and not think oh well they likely all died"   

Ciocan walks over to Velm and goes to hug him if he allows it"You never failed, no one failed....I have thought sometimes I have failed a couple of times, I did not...please stay, stay home. You can still be a LT. We need a LT. right now. Take a couple of days, think on it...if you choose to go....you can go.I won't make you stay if you choose not to stay"   

Velm is surprised at the hug, and he stands there a few moments and then cries a little. He calms himself after a short while and clears his throat to speak as he steps back "I am going nowhere Lord Ciocan. I am home. I belong here and the Long Patrol needs me sur,I am yours to command" He salutes the badger."But yeah..A couple of days to rest and get ready is good sur" He smiles now.   

Ciocan smiles and nods "Very good. I shall make sure you have an outfit, oh and there is an Ensign Elbio...he will be our Redwall Abbey Residential Hare and I hope...LT. when he heads off in the Spring"   

Velm nods, he chuckles "Let me guess, help the lad. I can do that sur"   

Ciocan nods "Good, now it's dinner time, let's get to the Dining Hall" He will lead the way.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-10-25 08:10:13 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Meeting Room Chats-LP LOG

i can't get over how "ensign elbio" is alliterated.  that's one of my favourite word games to play.  it's making me smile big_smile

Board footer