Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-19 09:05:58 PM

Mother Krisha

A Grumpy Evening-Redwall Log

WHOM:

Krisha-Badger Mother

Texo- Ferravale Archatech

Oz-Dibbun

Ciana- Dibbun

Xavier-Dibbun(spoofed by Log-a-log)

Patch-Spy,Owner Redthorn Tavern

LOG:

Krisha was just on her way back from the woodland market as it would close soon, it always closed in late autumn and reopened in the middle of spring. With her was a couple of order beasts and 6 novices "Alright that should be all, let's get inside, luckily we didn't need very much"

Texo was coming down the road and had seen them, he kindly asked to join and walked with them the rest of the way to the abbey when he cleared his throat "I...was at the Blacksmith Shop, first permission to..see about redoing the living space that umm...Ferro stayed in, also I found a couple of things I figured rightly belonged to you" He had the said items in a pack on his back.

Patch was with the weasel as he kept an eye out for trouble "Can we go inside...please...inside" He sounded nervous and was very jumpy.

Once some of the group went off, Oz ran towards Krisha, fell once in a puddle, and just got up and made it the rest of the way to hug her "Mama....hi hi...you is backs...."

Ciana stayed on a step nearby watching, she frowned towards the weasel and rat and kept her distance, she seemed to not trust any vermin, like at all!

Krisha frowned "Patch, why are you here?" She then replied to Texo "That reminds me, I have a paper, Blisa can have ownership of the shop since it's in Ferravale, it seems only right and I have my job here as BadgerMother and once in a while I will use the forge here to make hinges or tools."

Texo took off the pack slowly and opened it up, inside was a small pouch, inside the pouch was some smooth pink stones and a hairpin. Also in the pack was a wrapped dagger, very fancy, and had the name Ferro carved on its side, as well as the case it was inside of. Also a couple of char Coal drawings of Krisha and Ferro, one of her as a small infant and Ferro holding her, the other standing with him by some old Blacksmith Shop.

Krisha looks the stuff over and frowns a little, memories come as do some tears, she quickly puts the things away "Th..thank you Texo." She glares slightly at Patch, ok she is moody now, and wipes away tears.

Patch speaks "I was framed for murder and the real murderer might be following me. you never know and so staying close to Texo for now...."He looks at Texo "I say we stay the night, walk in BRIGHT DAYLIGHT tomorrow back to Ferravale, look for clues, get me name cleared"

Ciana walks over and kicks Patch in the knee "You is a meanie...Mother Krisha crying, go ways....leave we no wanna you here"

Oz tilts his head and points at Patch "Meanie...mean"

Of course, Xavier has to join n the fun and poke Patch with a stick, in the same leg he was kicked in, yeah that will show him!

Texo nods as he backs up "Your welcome.."He looks at Patch and blinks "We...could but also you're supposed to find this murder ASAP...though traveling at night is bad so...fine, first light we can...leave, oh my" And the dibbuns he decides dislike Patch.

Patch gasped " You ***** brats...***** little...owwwwww!" He goes to shoo the couple dibbuns away."You go away."

Oz of course repeats the words Patch just said and giggles.

Ciana backs up and starts to wail loudly and hides behind Krisha, she won't dare peer around to see if Patch leaves.

Xavier just stares and backs up, he grips his stick as it ready to stab at the rat again.

Krisha looks ready to punch Patch as she lets out a small snarl, she takes a deep breath "Oz...do not repeat those words sweat heart, they are bad bad words" She will blame Patch it's his fault, his fault also for the hare being scared "It's ok Ciana and Xavier...sit on the steps."She gets in Patch's face "I have a strong urge to toss you onto the dirt road"

Texo frowns as he has no clue what to do, he clears his throat "Umm...if it will help. I can..make sure he stays out of trouble. He is correct there is someone who may want to harm him and the roads are not the best travel at night " He hmmms poor choice of words as the badger maid looks clearly ready to harm the rat, he looks at Patch "Maybe tell her sorry or just ...try and keep your mouth closed" He goes to lead the rat on inside the building, his plan if he can, keep the rat from angering anyone else while they stay the night.

Patch whimpers and backs up, he falls onto his back and quickly stands "I..."His ears go flat as he just bolts inside, he knows where the guest room is and makes a quick path to it before anything else happens.

Oz frowns and hugs Krisha quietly, then raises his arms "Up....up"

Xavier mutters and drops his stick and stays by the Badger Mother.

Ciana watches Patch head inside and stays very close to Krisha, she keeps an eye on Texo still.

Krisha snorts and takes a deep breath, she will let the rat go inside but she will let Benar handle him."Inside my dibbuns"She picks up Oz and leads the dibbuns inside as she calls over her shoulder to Texo "Patch is likely in the guest room, tell Abbot Benar that you and Patch are spending the night."

Board footer