Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-08 12:03:07 PM

oz

A Big Win, Or A Big Lost?-Ferravale Log

**Logger seemed mess up when me and Log-A-LOg rolled played this out,but paste and copy is good !***
***enjoy****

WHO:

Patch-Owner of the Redthorn Tavern

Log-a-log- Chieftain of the GUOSIM

Rich Ferret-Spoofed by Log-a-log

Assorted vermin- Spoofed by Patch and Log-a-log

LOG:

The Redthorn Tavern was busy, as it was just after lunch. Some beasts were just finishing lunch and heading off to finish their day elsewhere. Others were still eating lunch and some beasts were betting on fights or playing card games.

In one of his rare moments Patch was in the middle of a card game and doing, very well, "Ha...read em and weep gentlemen!" Patch laid the winning hand of cards down and grinned as he collected some of the winnings "Ya guys wanna continue this?"

A ferret laid out some gold "I am fine with continuing this game, sides you still have some gold, as do I. Let's go one more game and then call it a day?"

Patch grinned "Sounds good ta me, I like gold" The couple of rats at the table nodded, a weasel excused himself and left the table to get a drink. Patch handed out the cards and the game started.

The ferret nodded as he took the cards he was handed and looked over them, laying aside a couple and getting a couple of new ones.

Patch chuckled as he looked over his cards and drawn a couple and discarded a couple as well."Today is gonna be extra good I can feel it!"

Log-A-Log entered and walked over to order some fish and a light ale. He looked over at where Patch was and walked over "What is this game you be playing?" He was curious."Also, how is the day doing for you Patch? I heard Oswald will still be here sometimes to play music or sing"

The ferret glanced briefly at the shrew and then back to the game, long as a woodlander didn't bother him, he was fine with them being here.

Patch nods "Yeah yeah not sure when but needs ta be soon, crowds like music and such, and some come to just be curious...means more sales and gold fer me" He grins "And tis a card game, ya seriously need ta get out more Log-a-Thing"

Log-A-log frowns and just shakes his head "And you need to stop being the version of rudeness rat" He sits down close by and decides to just rest and enjoy a simple lunch, then he plans to just head off.

The ferret smiles as he carefully looks over his hand and discards a card, getting a new one and scoots some gold into the betting pile." I think, yes...all in"

The two rats grumble and leave, their hands  likely not too good, Patch on the other hand grins "All in ya say...well then" He pushes his whole pile into the middle of the table "Me as well..ya sure that was wise!" He lays down his paw "A straight flush ha!" He goes to start to get the winning coins.

Log-a-log tilts his head and looks over, he shrugs and sips his ale, he is not that curious about this so-called card game.

The ferret holds up a paw "One moment sur rat" He lays out his cards. It's a royal flush, all diamonds...A K Q J 10. " It appears you lose and I win, thank you for your tie, this was fun" He smiles as he slides ALL OF THE COINS into a couple of coin pouches and gets up, a tip of his hat and he heads over to the main bar.

Patch jaw drops and he cusses loudly "No fair, no fair ya musta cheated....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I hate you so so much right now!!!"

Log-a-log chuckles a little "I say do not be of the sore loser type Patch, you can win again another day yes?"

Patch glares at the shrew chieftain, he stands up and mutters under his breath"I need a strong ale" The rat heads over to the bar and pours some strong ale and sits down still muttering"Most lost in a long time."

Log-a-log shrugs and decides it's best to head back to his camp.

Meanwhile, the ferret is enjoying his meal and ale, he then pays for his meal and nods again to Patch "It was enjoyable watching you lose all your gold" He turns and heads to the doorway.

Patch snorts and goes to follow the ferret outside "Yeah...maybe a rematch tamorrow, sound good?"

The ferret hmmms "Perhaps, perhaps not...I will think about it."He goes to walk to another area of town with a chuckle.

It's then from the shadows of a building something moves, then a dagger catches the light as it plunges into the ferrets back. The ferret makes a sort of gurgle sound and falls onto the ground just as he turned the corner.

Patch storms over, in his mind, give this ferret a peace of his mind for laughing "Wait right....."His eats flatten as he sees the dead ferret in a pool of blood and backs away slowly.

The ferrets gold is gone, about then a couple of beasts show up, one screams and another looks right at Patch "He...the rat killed him!" Another beast walks over to check the ferret "Yep he's dead....and been robbed too and de rat  is the only one here!"

Patch holds up his paws "I did nothing! I didn't touch him, I wasn't near him! I didn't kill no one!"

A fellow ferret just looks at Patch and then the other ferret and looks around "Yeah, your de only one here and you did lose a card game to him"

Patch empty his pockets "Yeah then where de gold huh...huh!?"

A couple looks to each other "Hid it?"

"Yeah, maybe he hid it?"

"He had another do it!"

"Feed him to the snake!"

Patch screams and bumps right into.....

The head guard of Ferret narrows her eyes and all goes quiet as she takes control. She looks at the dead ferret and the others here. She looks at Patch "I don't know what happen but you are coming with me Patch so we can figure this out"She looks at the other beasts gathered "Also witnesses. anyone else can come to talk to the chieftain"

Patch frowns as he is led away "I didn't kill anyone, I was framed...come on....please.....please...believe me..."He sounds afraid, he is worried, what is gonna happen next!

Patch has been framed! But can they proof it or is he snake food? Stay Tuned!

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2020-10-08 07:43:54 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: A Big Win, Or A Big Lost?-Ferravale Log

i think my favourite line was whoever wanted to feed patch to the snake x'D

Board footer