Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-19 05:46:58 PM

Ol'random
Website

Terrence's/John's/Atticus' persoanl RP schedule+an update

Sooooo i dropped off the face of the earth again.
I do have free time and have been getting on from time to time but I have to be honest: Thursdays really do not work for me. I can get for a bit on Saturdays but I can't make any promises.
The main problem I have is that I really do not know when I will be free until basically the day of, and hopefully this thread'll be somewhat of a solution for that.
I'll post a comment on here an hour or so before I'm free and hopefully that will work as an open invitation for RP for anyone else who is free at the time- bit of RP freelancing (kind of). I still will try to get on here on Saturdays to RP with everyone who gets on that day and probably wont post on here for that.
It's not a perfect solution for me but hopefully it will help me not disappear for months again only for weeks.

In other news, sorry about not following through with bringing Terrence's mother to Redwall with the rest of the LP, so I'm gonna say she stayed at the mountain instead of shoehorning her in now.

John's at the abbey though so if anyone wants to RP with that character just let me know.

Also, concerning the LP I'm gonna probably post in the Misc. LP Stuff with more ideas on the uniforms/equipment/formations and stuff at some point in the near future when i can buckle down and write something.

I play Atticus, John, Lossow, Terrence, and Spruce
The Long Patrol Landing Page!
Usually on the MUCK Saturdays + Monday & Wednesday evenings if I have the time
Fastest way to reach me is via my Discord: Luke_SkyOtter#1438

#2 2020-09-19 06:14:10 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Terrence's/John's/Atticus' persoanl RP schedule+an update

This sounds like a good plan, to be honest.  I hope it works for you smile

Right now I've been coming on only on Saturdays because of school.  So hopefully we can RP more here in the future smile

#3 2020-10-20 11:40:37 PM

Ol'random
Website

Alright! Time to actually use this:
I'm going to be on tomorrow around 12 PM MST (2 PM EST) to RP as Terrence with the LP. IC'ly, He'll be taking whoever is there that he outranks on an impromptu training/orientation thing (probably just in front of the mountain).
I have a more formal but still small event that I will post in the LP Casual Scenes and Events when a day that works for the most people (and doesn't conflict with other RP on the MUCK) is figured out; I'm game for this Saturday myself, but I can wait tongue

Last edited by Ol'random (2020-10-20 11:42:02 PM)

#4 2020-12-29 07:00:33 PM

Ol'random
Website

YO SORRY ABOUT DROPPING OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH
its been busy, and i probably wont be on till after new years
HOWEEEEVER, i wanna start some more complicated RP plot lines while its still winter involving my character John and possibly Spruce and Atticus, as well as doing that stuff in Halyard with Terrence
(and im sorry lee and dom that we havent been able to rp with lossow, monty, and adrian)
ill probably make a dedicated post later when i have more time!

Last edited by Ol'random (2020-12-31 12:23:08 AM)

Board footer