Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-13 02:53:03 PM

KeldornFirepaw

Quick Message from Keldorn Firepaw

I am leaving  Redwall Muck. I am sorry all and I  know some will be upset, sad, and just wonder why. I have a lot going on in my life and one thing I decided to work out what is more important in my life. The muck, sadly is not, again I am sorry, and before you ask what happen, who did what....none of the people on the muck did anything, it's no one's fault. If anything role play helped with stress at times and in fact I may still read some logs from time to time. But I won't be returning to the muck, this is post.

So what happen ICLY to my characters? And please respect this decision, thank you.

Keifer-Was at the tavern, with another couple privates, and was to close to a couple of vermin who decided...hey let's fight each other. A stoat, threw a weasel at the same table  Keifer and the other two long Patrol Privates were at, Keifer was knocked out cold for a few moments and said he was fine, just a headache.No other fighting happen and the 3 hares even stayed a couple more hours before heading back. Keifer headache was off and on and he decided he would just go to bed early, the next morning when he was late to morning exercises and didn't show up in the infirm, it was found sometime in the night he died in his sleep....showing he had a worse head injury than thought.

Keldorn Firepaw-Died from his injuries fighting a foe from his past who had managed to find him, it was an ambush type attack.

There is no log for the first one, sorry...

There is a log for Keldorn as follows:

http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=1819

#2 2020-09-13 03:16:17 PM

oz

Re: Quick Message from Keldorn Firepaw

Brother Gorvenalus will place it in the log books.

I believe Papa Oz knew him, baby Oz not so much.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2020-09-13 04:29:08 PM

Log-A-Log

Log-A-log is gonna take this news badly.

on another note I wish you well in life.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

#4 2020-09-13 04:34:16 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I'm sorry life has gotten so hard for you.  i wish you many blessings.  please know you are always welcome to return whenever you wish.

#5 2020-09-13 11:00:32 PM

Mother Krisha

Hope things get better in your life.  Stress can be bad at times  .

#6 2020-09-14 09:48:02 AM

Elmef

All the best my friend!

#7 2020-09-14 02:43:24 PM

Log-A-Log

I got Keldorn's Grave added to the abbey graveyard for you. Its in the heroes row 1

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer