Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-09 02:53:14 PM

oz

The Seagull Is Grumpy Today-Redwall LOG

WHO:

Ciocan- Badger Lord

Xander- Now a Novice in Redwall

Elbio- Residential Redwall Hare and Private in LP

Rufus-Warrior Seagull and Messenger

LOG:

Elbio was enjoying the day outside, it was a good day and he had helped...ok sort of helped, lead the group back to the abbey.Yes they had to save his life but still, he did in a way help get a rather nasty group of weasels away from the area,right?   

Rufus was about to ruin his good perfect day by flying overhead and landing near the way in a not so gracefull way.He yarks loudly and causes a couple novice to scream and flee as if he was attacking, others gasp and point at the gull.   

Xander frowns as he makes his way into the entry, "Wot is...."He then sees Rufus and heads that direcion"Rufus...wot is goin' on?"   

Elbio gasps, then stumbles back in true fear of the gull.Yeah so much for fearless Long Patrol hare."It's a gull...achhhhh a bird!!" He bumps into Xander in fact unless the badger moves.   

Rufus yarks loudly at the hare "Bunny is too loud,why bunny shout like death is comin'...esss not comin' bunny annoying! Yark!"

Xander indeed stubles backwards as Elbio literally crashes into him and sends the cane rolling to the side.He groans but least the grass is soft"Ouch....hey off me please"   

Ciocan enters the sceen now and sighs, he clears his throat "Rufus....stop scareing one of my hares"He holds out his arm for the gull and arches his brow at the semi choas the bird seems to be making.

Elbio scoouts back best he can and gulps "I..I..i'm sorry I don't like...birds, birds are bad" Any he has seen, have been bad...a eagle once, a hawk one, he stayed cleared of the sparrow and then he sees this ...Gull of all kinds of birds to see.   

Rufus yarks loudly and then puffs out at the appearence of Ciocan , mutters something but flaps over and lands on his arm..."Bunny started it..."   

Xander sits up and looks for his staff and frowns, great out of reach. Now that the bird seems calm, the few beasts in the entry just go off to the pond, an order beast hands Xander his cane and then heads off elsewhere.   

Ciocan studies Rufus and then speaks "Tell them your sorry."He says in a calm tone.

Elbio stands up and dusts off, he offers a paw to Xander to help him stand if it's needed and looks over at where Rufus is and frowns more.

Rufus looks away and just perns a feather.He then clears his throat "Rufus is sorry"He says and looks back at the Badger Lord "Rufus needs fishes...will be back"He hops to the grass and starts to go to the pond.   

Xander allows the help up and leans on the staff, "Ummm...Rufus, I was hoping..."He glaces at ciocan and back to the gull"We need to let Ferravale know we are back"   

Ciocan steps back to give the gull room, he nods "A good idea, could you do this please Rufus.It will be a great help and he is right they need to know of the good news"   

Elbio stands up better and just watches from the sidelines as they talk.SO they know one of his fears,it's fine   

Rufus hmmms "Let me think about it....." He then flies off and returns with a fish from the pond and proceeds to eat it in front of them, perns a feather and nods "Rufus do this....step back need room when fly...step back!!"

Xander moves backwards and nods"Thanks Rufus and tell Patch to come over, I...owe him some candy Chestnuts.....better yet."He asks a novice to get a bag and soon they are back"Here....ummmm you can take a couple the rest are for Patch"

Ciocan chuckles and glaces over at Elbio "Have you spoken with Benar yet on your new position? You are welcome to also come back with me and see the mountain if like or wait till next Authumn and come by."   

Elbio seems to think,he eyes the bird as he still doesn't like birds."I will think on it sir and not yet.I hope to see the abbot soon,I have your scroll sir"   

Rufus right away opens the bag, eats 2 of the candied chestnuts and then makes sure the bag is closed, he flies off into the sky and is off towards Ferravale, and yes he purposely flies over Elbio's head .   

Xander watches the bird fly off and shakes his head "He has an..aditude sometimes doesn't he?"

Ciocan closes his eyes and sighs at the gull, he then opens his eyes again and nods "Yes, he does at times."

Elbio screams and flattens himself to the grass and only stands once he knows the sea gull is gone and dusts off...."Umm...yes..soooooo I will find de abbot now, soon"He frowns and hopes the bird will head back as well.   

Xander waves as Ciocan heads back inside with a couple of the hares, he nods to Elbio "You ok Elibo?"

Elbio nods "Yeah....I will be fine, just fine...just birds make me edgy. Me and the hares that came here , ummm before you guys goy back..we fought a couple eagles that wanted us dead, and when I got lost a hawk thought I make a good snack...so I stay clear of the sparrows here, but suppose I may have to"He frowns "Befriend them somewhat if gonnna be abbey hare...uh"   

Xander nods "Yep...most likely ya will but don't worry too much on it, de umm...sparrows, or some of them anyways, dislike me as well..long story and I usally dislike sea gulls but Rufus is the first one ever seen as a friend, when I was only a couple seasons old a flock of sea gulls tried to...well kill me, again a story for some other time...lets head inside it will be dinner soon"   

Elbio nods "Dinner ya say...Dinner sounds lovely" He will lead the way inside.   

Of course Ciocan has had a quick meeting with all the hares, those that had been here already and those that came with him, they are to stay out of the kitchens, they are not to act like...well hares when see food, they are to behave like good guests and no snacks.They can eat like everyone else...there is a feast in a few days, then they can enjoy them selfs but at the same time not go overboard like hares do, they are guests here so behave.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer