Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-30 01:43:33 PM

KeldornFirepaw

Closer And Closer to Home-Dibbun Slavers LOG

Whom:

Keldorn- Warrior In GUOSIM

Xander- Retired Warrior

Ciocan- Badger Lord

Elbio- The New Residential  LP Redwall Hare, Private and Fighter

LOG:
Keldorn was glad to be in the log boat, he paddled along and watched those onshore as they walked along and chuckled. He glanced at the other log boat that belonged to Oswald and waved once to the fellow shrew and the couple other shrews in his boat, Keldorn had Xander"So Sir Xander you are fine with the log boat now?"

Xander shrugged "It's ok....and beats walking, and I know how to paddle from before"He smiles "And it, well when not hunting down vermin it can be relaxing"

Keldorn nods "Unless racing another log boat and no worries, not today do we do that"

Elbio walked along the shore quietly, he been quiet since he had been rescued.

Ciocan speaks "Wot is wrong Private?" He asks the hare "You seem down, I dislike it when one of my hares is sad or upset"

Ciana skips along beside Elbio, she seems to have taken a liking to the hare.

Xander glances over at the shoreline and nods to Keldorn "Good, we don't need a race...even though it would get us home faster...tis fine, I just wonder how much I am gonna slow others down once we get to the bridge, from thar it's walking to the abbey."

Keldorn shrugs "We go slow, I am sure it will be fine Sir Xander...or the others go so far and rest...wait on us, as once to the bridge it is usually about a day but can always be a couple of days...get there by lunch maybe in the day we get there... a few days now"

Elbio shrugs and speaks"I am just...."He blinks "Private?....no I am just a recruit sur...and just ...I don't know, I am thinking of staying at the abbey but I want to also stay in the patrol"

Ciocan smiles "I am the Badger Lord, if I say you're a Private now, you are. The abbey does need a Residental Long Patrol Hare to keep us in touch with one another, you would report once in winter on how things are...maybe in Autumn, unless it's major then you can send a notice of that. You would not need to send one this Autumn, just next Autumn."

Keldorn smiles "Maybe one day a race huh? Could be fun" He looks over at the other log boat and smiles, he speaks to Xander "I am also glad Leigh and Oswald are together now, we can celebrate soon...many reasons for a possible feast at the abbey. The return of the dibbuns, of us, the wedding of Leigh and Oswald, and...just much good news as good news is always more welcoming than bad news"

Xander nods "Well...yeah of course it would be" He chuckles now and keeps an eye on the river as they slowly get closer and closer to the bridge.

Elbio smiles "Thank you sur...I mean, yes."He chuckles and adds "The abbey beast spoke of once not too long ago having an abbey hare but that he like died " He frowns now

Ciocan nods, "Yes he did die, saving a family of squirrels from some vermin."He is quite a little while before he speaks again " The abbey needs a Residential Long Patrol Hare, your do well Elbio, I will let Abbot Benar know and shall give him notice of the post I have assigned  to you with my official seal ."

Elbio nods his thanks and smiles "They will be glad...least hope...of seeing me. I left with a promise to the Badger Mother that I would find some news of the heros...of the dibbuns...even if it was bad news" He smiles "And I jolly well find ya!"

Keldorn looks over at the shore as talking in the boat eases and the friends just focus on rowing the long boat on up the river.

Ciocan smiles "Then maybe when we are almost there you can walk beside me up front to greet them Elbio. I think a good surprise will be nice for the abbey"

Elbio smiles and nods"Yes sur, of course, sur"

Ciocan soon finds a place along the river to camp, the abbey is only a little over a week away.

Keldorn will help get both log boats to the river edge and tie them to a tree to prevent floating away and join the others, he was happy all of them should be, for soon....soon they would be greeting their friends again and have a joyous reunion.

Board footer