Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-25 10:58:51 AM

Log-A-Log

One Can't Always Run

Who:

Elbio- LP Hare

Berwin-GUOSIM Cook

some assorted Flitchaye and other beasts

LOG:

Elibo was awake but he wasn't sure if it was still very early morning or night. He has been a captive for a week now and lost all track of time. His paws ached as he was tried to a tree, paws behind his back at most times and only allowed to get free to eat, yeah eat some sort of mush that smelled like onions and old socks, least water was clean. He sighed as he looked around.

Berwin was close but and snorted"These Flitchaye be terrible, terrible cooks! I wonder how they even survived this long, beyond me"

Elbio  frowns, "Ever think of trying ta escape chap?" He looked towards where the vermin band seemed to come from and spoke quietly "I been working on these ropes awhile now with a stone found, jagged stone and been working on de ropes ever so slowly this losing them, I can untie you too chap, just have to find my blade and heck my longbow and arrows"

Berwin listens"Tried once, they broke my paw so I am of no use to ya fighting. I also failed at cooking good, their  fault for breaking me paw....then again not like one can go too far for decent food"

Elbio frowns "We...try again chap, we can't bally well stay here" He grins as he starts to pull and struggle and his ropes loosen enough to where he slides out and hurries over to the shrew, working on the knot and finally loosens him as well "We are outta here."

Berwin grins and nods, he then tiptoes towards a weedy area "This way...come on..."

Elbio frowns "But de...the vermin is that away...we need to go this away, we need to warn others of this band of vermin as they are too close to the river."

Berwin smirks "I know what I am doing, I am a GUOSIM shrew matey"He slips off and is gone maybe 10 minutes before he has retrieved a saber, a rasiper, a sling and the longbow" Sorry only a couple arrows, but....tis still arrows."

Just then  they hear "Getummm Getummm.....d'furs escape!!!"

Elbio frowns as he stumbles a little, yeah one does that when they been sitting too long and not used legs "This is not good, not good at all...come on!"

Berwin glares at the Flitchaye and then follows the hare "You have a plan right?"

"We D'Flitchaye! We D'Flichaye! Killyer now, ha ha! Makeum slaindead!!"

A group of about 50 of the weasel like beasts chases them!

Elbio errks loudly and manages to find his ability to run and use his legs finally and picks up speed, he turns and fires off an arrow,"We need ta get to the river chap!"

Berwin nods as they run, he does not even look back to see how close the vermin are. He then trips and stabs backward.

The vermin caught up! One gets stabbed by the shrew and vomits up blood and soon dies, another is taken out by the arrow as it falls over dead with an arrow in their throat, so 48 left but it seems the hare killed the chieftain or rather, the chieftain's wife.

"Youua soo deada beasts now, killeyer good now!!!" They have slings they have daggers and darts, as they are not poison darts right now it's still painful. They also have that sleeping herbal stuff on a long pole they use as they cackle with laughing glee

Elibo turns and frowns "Berwin chap!" He starts to fire another arrow, but he only has one.

Berwin is fighting and gets a couple of daggers to the chest as he gasps in pain "Just...go!" If he is dying, he is taking some of these beasts with him goss darn it!

The Flitchaye back up a little, and then charge the shrew as he fights, 3 more of the vermin die before they finally manage to pin down the shrew.

The chieftain looks down at him and giggles, "Killya Killya...hahahahahh" He slits the shrew's throat, and stabs him in the chest over his heart as if making sure he dies.

Berwin tenses up and his eyes close in death

Elbio feels the tears and just runs, he makes it to the river and collapses onto the shoreline shivering some, but alive. He crawls to a thorn bush patch and gets under it before he falls unconscious.

The Flitchaye arrive and try to find him, and fail..but something else seems to gain their interest and they head back to their hideout.....for now.

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer