Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-20 01:07:18 PM

oz

On To Adventure?-LP LOG

WHO:

Zolomon- Sargeant, Runner, Archer in LP

Ciocan-Badger Lord

Koda- Helper in Home Guard LP

Tenzin- Warrior

LOG:

Zolomon made his way to Halyard, he was alert and careful just in case of trouble, he was getting last-minute supplies as well as looking for signs of Tenzin.

Koda was helping as he glances around "I think we got everything, wot else is thar to look fer sur?"

Tenzin walked along the marketplace, he had a pear in his paw he nibbled at, he slowed when he saw the two beasts and snorted "Let me guess, came looki' fer me huh, I don't WANT looked fer ya pests"

Zolomon frowns "Pests? I say chap we are only concerned fer ya Tenzin, come on to Salamanastron, got a feast"He smiles.

Koda stays beside the Sargeant and waits to see what will happen, it was a few hours from the feast and the items could wait, well briefly.

Tenzin rolls his eyes "I don't wanna come, not one fer large crowds."He heads on out of the village with them though, though quietly without a word.

Zolomon snorts and speaks "Why not? Ya like one of de main reasons they even succeeded in finding  a way to save beasts."He hopes he can distract him and maybe the otter will just walk on to the mountain.

Koda walks along the path and smiles "I can't wait for the feast, it will be great and fun. Will there be like metals and such too?"

Tenzin just listens before he speaks "Hares are always excited bout food, ya be hares."

Zolomon leads the way to the entry finally and looks back at Tenzin "You...going inside?" He asks the otter, Old Pete walks over and helps with supplies and goes to help get them to the kitchens.

Koda stays in the entry as if wondering where to go, but is also curious if Tenzin is staying or not.

Tenzin looks at the entry and frowns, he backs away all that stone walls and closed-in feeling. He clears his throat "You lot go on in...I think I may go on ta explore a bit."

"You are  not staying Tenzin?" Came a reply and soon Ciocan showed himself, he studies the sea otter quietly.

Zolomon salutes the badger and stands at attention.

Koda jumps slightly as he was not expecting to see the Badger Lord and also salutes and nods a hallo.

Tenzin started walking and then slowly turns around to glace at Ciocan and snorts slightly" No"Simple reply as it is. He then frowns "I will be fine ya know, ya don't have ta worry your striped head about me. I am a grown beast."

Ciocan nods "You are, you are correct Tenzin" He motions to a hare beside him who has a small pack of some food and drink, the hare hands it off to the sea otter and then steps back. Ciocan also holds out a short sword for the otter"For you, it's a simple blade but should serve you well, if your heading off you should have some protection"

Zolomon relaxes now and waits to go inside, in case he is needed.

Koda watches quietly and stays where he is also, waiting for any orders.

Tenzin takes the small pack, surprised and the blade. He nods "Thank you, Ciocan....I am...gonna get goin...now"He seems to almost want to go inside and then heads on to the beach and the path that would lead him to the River Moss, he will likely look for that Camp Willow, it's unclear yet, but it's likely they have not seen the last of the sea otter.

Ciocan watches as the otter walks off and sighs briefly a small frowns and then he turns to head inside "Let's get ready for the feast you two, it's soon now"

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer