Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-09 02:50:24 PM

Mother Krisha

The Day Gets Quickly Worse!-Missing Badger Mother TP LOG

Who:

Krisha-Badger Mother

Patch- spy, Tavern Owner

Elbio-Hare in LP

LOG:

Krisha used the busy lunch hour to slip out of the room on the 2nd floor of the tavern, and out the door.She was quickly regretting wearing the hooded cloak due to the heat so made it to the pond to cool off, no one was here oddly so she took the hood off and splashed water on her face to get cooled off and sat by a shade tree.

Elbio followed her from a distance having seen the direction she went, it had taken a little time but he had seen her, followed and once at the village he frowned, well he would just walk along the wall and find a way inside that wasn't the main gate as one may of been able to get past but he had been too far away still. He grinned as he saw a small hole and with a little digging he slipped under and inside the west side of the village, he tilted his head as he was near some housing area and scanned around for cloaked tall beasts.

Krisha was relaxing, but still on alert, as she didn't plan on staying long, she didn't truely trust Patch but then the guard had come mentioning Blisa would be told, that's the last thing she needed news of her being here, so she had to leave and head on to...where she no real plan

Elbio was about to give up, and it was blooming hot when he  by  pure luck found the pond and some beast by the tree, he walks over carefully to try and check on who it might be.

Krisha had fallen asleep but also was not a deep sleeper and stress, being jumpy the past few hours, depression and now some paw is felt trying to remove her hood.She just thinks self-defense and goes to grab their arm and try and force them to the ground with a low growl.Cause any normal beast would speak and not just try to remove some cloaked beast hood.If they knew her, they would say her name right?

Elbio reached out indeed to try and moe the hood and then his eyes widen as a large paw grabs his arm and soon he is tasting grass as he turns his head to the side "Yuck..yuck*cough cough* Not de kind...of greens I blooming like....release me I come in blooming peace, if ya an enemy you're in deep deep trouble I am a long Patrol hare.."The growl does worry him and he had no time to see whom just feed him dirt and grass basically.

Krisha still growls and then  gets a closer look at the hare and lets him go"Your one of those...hares with Adrian...."She frowns and then crosses her arms over her chest "You..you followed me?!..Why?..GO back to your commanding officer or is he around too?"

Elbio slowly stands and dusts off "I am alone and thar were rats and who knows wot else lass, and I saw ya  slip out de south gate, which replaced de log by de way" He continues after a moment, "I told de guard at the main gate I was  to patrol around de walls...little white lie but got me out of the bally abbey,  found ya tracks and yes here I am, I followed ya so wot lass..why ya all de way here, clearly not checking on things as...well de slipping off south gate thing, and it took me a little while to get in, but I did"

Krisha snorts, she sits back under the tree"I made it here just fine"She sounds tried and sad"And not staying long, so no one knows you left? Is that wise?"

Elbio sits down as well "Well..maybe not but is it wise for de Badger Mother to be out and no one knows?"

Krisha frowns as she looks away "It's my fault the abbey almost got taken over, it's my fault the dibbuns are gone...that my son and mate are gone...they don't need me"Tears go down her face "They can find a new....one day, I am a failure and would of left sooner had not been for rats, and I also killed a beast."

Elbio listens and frowns, he was there "Ya killed a rat, ya mean..that beast? If ya didn't kill de rat ya be short an Abbot, and de other rat would of  likely wounded or worse slain you lass, ya saved your abbot's life."

Krisha frowns "I took a life still and maybe two it seems....and what if missed huh and hurt Benar...I wasn't even to be out thar...I was to stay inside,I just wanted to...get him inside when someone said he was outside, that's...that's all"

Elbio listens, it's all he can really do "You..saved him lass...and de rat was an evil beast, both rats was an evil beast and... self-defense too, ya charter does mention  that right?"

Krisha frowns "I am still a failure ..I failed everyone and they dont need me...not at all"

Patch enters about this time and frowns "Of course thar is another beast 'ere...who all is freaking running away from that abbey?"   

Elbio frowns "Of course ya not..."He sees the rat and lays a paw on his dirk, yeah rats make him edgy now"Back off....who you wot? And wot ya business?"   

Krisha frowns at them both and walks off, slipping into a cave nearby. Maybe she can just stay in here till nightfall and leave and not be noticed, tears go down her face as she starts to cry all the stress getting to her.   

Patch holds up his paws "Whoa...I am not one f those rats if that's what ya thinking longears good grief..."He looks over as he sees the badger and frowns, "Ummm..."He follows her "That may be unwise to be in thar...look come out and ummm...ya can be elsewhere ok...but not there" He sounds concerned.   

The tunnel and cave system is old and unstable, some are fine and maybe others could be with moles, but this is one cave thats older and more unstable and with recent rains and such, its more unstable and just....yeah bad and creepy too and of course it be on the path from the pond that would lead to a graveyard, just so so perfect, not.   

Krisha looks up and just shakes her head "Go away and just leave me alone!" She steps further back and bumps into some old loose beam and frowns as dirt loosens, she coughs and then rocks and stuff loosens as she lets out a scream and quickly moves out of the way!

Elbio glares at the rat and follows the badger inside and his ears flatten "Bally well....fun, been in caves before ..come lass..."And the cave in, he seems a bit frozen in place right now , then something seems to click to freaking run and goes to get out of the way as well....only he doesn't fully get out of the way and rocks fall on his lower leg and he is a bit..traped.He goes to move some and now his footpaw is stuck,he coughs as he looks around "Hey...lass?!"   

Patch eeeks and falls backward as chaos happens, he covers his ears as ok this is loud and he shivers, coughing as he looks finally and his eyes widen"Oh...oh oh no no no!!" He quickly goes to the entry that's not a bit..closed off"Don't be dead..no..."He frowns as he sits down "I'm gonna be snake food I am freaking gonna be snake food!"   

Krisha coughs as the dust clears, she looks around best she can in the dark, a very small beam of light shows but it's so small, she looks at the hare as she carefully moves other, her wrist is sore and she has a bruised arm,"I'm..I'm ok *coughs * as she frowns at him "Your footpaw is buried in the rock slide.."She looks at the blocked entry and sits down, this is not how she planned to spend her day , she frowns as she could die in here if its too serious and no one would even know she was here....well she failed again way to go as a couple of tears fall now.   

Elbio frowns "Oh...oh good, well good to be alive, not good in here lass..."He groans, his left foot hurts badly and likely broken in a couple of places, as is one of the bones in his lower leg is cracked now, he has some dust all over him and a couple cuts to his left ear and shoulder where rocks fell on him.He sits up and looks around "Could be...bally well worse wot?"   

Patch is near panic, what does he do/ Who should be find? He cant just hid this! He gulps and leans against the entry carefully and closes his eyes, he is so so snake food if they are dead.."Anyone alive!...Please!"   

Krisha sniffs, she hears Patch and at first, seems unwilling to yell out and then decides to.."Patch......."She looks at Elbio and frowns, she looks around and tears fall, she speaks "Get....help.."She sits down now and lets herself cry, this just added more stress.   

Elbio frowns "Lass....lass it will be ok, or well hope so.."He is not sure but he hates to see any beast cry, though he dislikes this too and is concerned "I am sure....he can get someone"He knows the seriousness of this as he calls out "Abbey...find Corporal Adrian...and moles, but they need to be bally careful!" He gasps ok shouting is bad as she pebbles fall and dust as he coughs, ok soft talking and he hopes that was heard.   

Patch looks relieved as he hears shouting, a small eep as he backs away as he heard the rocks too.He gulps and had no clue who Adrian is , he knows moles but first thing first....Blisa needs to know and now!!!He speeds off!   

The badger mother  just frowns as lets tears flood down her face, this too is her fault, she shouldn't of went into the cave in the first place, then the hare would not be in danger...or her, if only she had come alone it been..so much...better and less of a problem she decides but its too late now and its hard to tell what will happen now or if they get out or least out....alive anyways.

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-07-09 03:27:18 PM)

Board footer