Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-07 10:19:09 PM

oz

A Story is Shared-Dibbun Slavers / LP LOG

Who:

Ciocan-Badger Lord

Keldorn- Fighter in GUOSIM

Rufus-Messenger and warrior Gull

LOG:

Keldorn was scanning the seas, a small sigh as if he was starting to get tired of seeing nothing but water for miles.   

Ciocan steps out of his quarters when he been a good deal the past couple of days. He nods to Keldorn,"Greetings Keldorn, anything of interest to see tonight?"   

Keldorn shakes his head "Not yet but I have a feeling we are close, maybe we can send the gull out to see how close and to make sure we are still going the right direction"He smiles "Did you want back at the wheel, you have been in your room a good deal the past couple days"

Ciocan looks out to the sea in thought, "Maybe send Rufus, he would know to be careful" He looks to Keldorn "Just have had some , things of the past on my mind."   

Keldorn hmmms"The past can be, at times....well confusing, sad and at other times happy"   

Ciocan nods" Yes" He frowns as he does take the wheel" The sea has brought a lot of memories, me and Martha was at sea when I started to be drawn to Salamanstron, she would of been with me ...."He clears his throat"Had I just...left that night and not stayed an extra day, which turned into a week before I did leave that small sea side village and never went back and don't plan to either"   

Keldorn can't help it, it just comes out as he steps to the side "Martha, who was..is Martha?"   

Ciocan doesn't answer for a good hour, "My mate....she was everything to me and a wolverine killed her, I didn't get to her in time...she died in my arms. The wolverine was slain..." Tears go down his face but he doesn't turn to go back inside.   

Keldorn frowns " Oh....."He lays a paw on his arm"My friend, it's ok to miss someone...I miss my mate as well, yeah I was married once, she died..lost my daughter to the slavers who took the young ones, I killed the one who..slain my daughter..what made it worse is the ferret use to be a good friend and I still have no idea what happen to make him not."   

Ciocan nods "Your....the first to hear of this part of my life, I have told others I use to be a captain of a ship before I became Badger Lord, but...I never shared any other parts of my past, even avoided the hares a good deal but..."He smiles " Some are close friends and I am glad for the friends, they have helped me a great deal and I see all my hares as a big family now."   

Keldorn smiles as he sits on the box by the ship's wheel."I can keep this to myself if you wish, besides if its to be shared....tis best from you,maybe talk to your closer friends, talking helps at times"   

Ciocan smiles some "You know I have given that advice to others"A small light chuckle "Suppose should listen to my own advice hmm"   

Rufus picks now to fly down and land beside the two beasts "Hallo friends,how is you?"   

Keldorn grins, he nods to the bird "Fine Rufus just a late night chat is all"   

Ciocan nods, "Rufus, I need a favor.I need you to see if you can spot that vixen's ship or any land, do not get too close just report back to me once you find it, please. I know we go the right way now and from what my dolphin friends told me, it's not too much more time till we see signs of the island and then we need to prepare. "   

Rufus nods "Yes Rufus help Bunny Lord friend, he will....and good be careful and ready cause badfurs may see your ship too ya ya"   

Keldorn frowns "That is something didn't think of...but just be prepared I say, best we can"   

Ciocan nods "I know..I know...go ahead and rest my friends, I need time to think"   

Rufus nods, he actually salutes with his wing and flies off to scan the seas for land and the Crimson Tide.   

Keldorn nods "Alright Ciocan..."He goes to head to bed with a yawn.   

Ciocan sighs after they go and he is alone at the wheel, he lets some tears fall again as he sails the ship on his course, its course to find the dibbuns and unknowingly run into a face from his past.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer