Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-30 08:05:46 PM

oz

Meeting Gorax-ICLY HAPPENS THURSDAY JULY 2ND

=========This is part of the Dibbun Slavers TP...the dibbuns have arrived on Gorax's Island, this happens ICLY THURSDAY JULY 2ND =========

WHO:

Gorax- Wolverine and slave Master,Warlord and Deadly and Pur evil

Isa-Dibbun

Mistclaw-Slaver

Squirrelbabe-Dibbun

Ciana-Dibbun

Leigh-GUOSIM shrew,A Healer

Assorted Other dibbuns slaves, some older slaves, some vermin,  some monitores

LOG:

It had been a long trip, across the land and across the sea also, a storm happen and luckily for the vermin didn't really blow them off track and soon the island was in sight.."Land ho " The monitor at the wheel states as he gets the ship closer, around some rocks and to what is a bit of a hidden entrance, some steps one could miss if you was not looking very much. A tall wildcat snorts at the vixen"Gather those young ones and come on...Gorax doesn't like to wait very long"   

Mistclaw folds her arms over her chest but nods as she motions some of her rats, a couple of weasels as well"Get them...make sure all on the chain too"Cause duh we can't have them escape. She will wait and frowns at the stone steps leading up and up and...well ok fine this will be exciting, they will just go at a good pace is all.   

Leigh frowns as she feels ship stop and voices, new ones and frowns more "This can't be a good thing" Land is good usually but not so much right now she decides.   

Isa is doing what she's always doing these days. Nothing. She felt like she'd explored every way to get out weeks ago and now there was nothing to do but lie there and wait. Her ear perks as she hears a little talk above deck though and she quickly looks up as the vermin come for them. She backs up and hisses quietly, claws ready for whoever tries to take her first.

Ciana whimpers and backs up and then trips, she can only back up so far before the chain gets her to fall.

Squirrelbabe has been stubbornly trying to figure out how to get out, including fumbling with those nails she'd found, trying to pick the lock of her collar. So far, no luck. It's way harder than her parents made it seem. As she hears their captors talking and walking around, she quickly stows the nails away and stands, defiant. When they come down, she gulps -- foxes are really scary to her! -- but she stands her ground. "Take us back 'ome, you --" and she calls them a couple of the really naughty words she knows, shaking a tiny fist at them. "Or else I's gonna wip you EYEBALLS out!!!"   

The vermin seem to not grab anyone , at first then a couple of monitors give them that you better do as told look .A lizard replies "You are home child."

Mistclaw sighs and moves aside"Get them..good grief morons..."She goes to make sure they stay in line,"You too shrew" She says, after all she is one of the slaves also.   

Leigh frowns and shakes her head but after a moment she goes to follow speaking to the dibbuns "ITS...Alright, we likely won't be here long..."She tries to sound encouraging but for all she knows no one is coming for them or they are but they will never find the island as there is so many islands out on the sea.

Isa glares tiny little daggers back at the lizard no matter how big and scary they are "This is not home!" she yanks on her chain and hisses at Mistclaw but she can't get close enough to do anything. There was really no hope left.   

"THIS NO 'OME!!! Wedwall is 'ome, an' you's gonna takes us back wight nows!!" Squirrelbabe tugs at her chain, but she can't prevent the slavers from loosening the chains from the walls and making them all get in a line when they try. She looks up at the shrew. She hadn't told anyone about her second dream from Martin the Warrior -- there had never been a moment when the Dibbuns who would blab weren't awake. And then the storm had frightened her so much she had come to doubt the mouse Warrior's message. But now it seems to be too late to share it. She scowls darkly glaring at all the slavers. "You gonna be sowwy, you see! You gonna lose you HEADS an' be tuwned inta SOUP!!"   

Ciana whimpers and starts crying as they are lead up the stone steps, she trips once and manages to be helped up but sniffs as he knee is now skinned. The 2 monitors make sure they keep moving as does some other vermin. On the top, they would see a stone sort of wall and inside a stone base of some sort. Outside on the grounds other slaves, some young and some adults that have clearly been there for a very long time watch the new arrivals till they are told to get back to work and quickly do out of fear.   

Mistclaw ears flatten a little, this place creeps her out as well but least she isn't a slave, she is just transporting slaves to the slave master, "Stay in line and quiet brats" Just get the gold and maybe leave quickly is on her mind as she doesn't plan to stay here very long if she can help it.   

Leigh sighs, she was starting to lose a little hope but then glares at one of the lizards as they are lead along. She has to stay strong for the dibbuns.   

Isa keeps to the end of her chain in protest but she walks with the group. She doesn't have much choice and she remembers what happened the last time she really fought back and Burfy was killed. Her eyes flick quickly over the island, the slaves and their captors. The slaves on the island are her main focus though. That would be them soon. She moves to help Ciana when the hare trips but otherwise she's silent for now.   

Squirrelbabe helps the ferret Dibbun along as he sobs silently, obviously completely desolate to be a slave yet again. The Ringleader also remembers the last time they truly fought back, and now her agile mind is frantically striving to come up with SOMETHING that could help them. She glares at all the slavers, trying to ignore the other slaves for now as she tries to put on a bold face. Inside, however, she can feel herself trembling more and more as her fear intensifies.   

Ciana sniffs and is very much afraid as tears go down her face as they are lead to something like a Great Hall of sorts and given orders "Stand tall, your new Master is coming soon.."   

Mistclaw follows them and is lead to the side of the room while the slaves are lead to some sort of area before a large thrown of gold and iron.She gives the vermin that came with her a behave or else look.

Leigh looks around as they are lead inside, her legs getting use to walking a good deal again.She frowns at what she has seen so far but she will not show fear,not to them and not to anyone will she show fear right now.   

Isa tries to be silent, watch and try to get an idea of this place so she can find a way out but being told their master is coming makes her growl quietly, letting anger hide her fear "I have no master" she mutters quietly.   

The Dibbuns are all absolutely terrified. They're trying to be brave, following the lead of Isa, Leigh, and Squirrelbabe, but more of them are starting to quietly cry, and most of them are trembling. They just naturally huddle together, scooting as close as they can to the shrew. Squirrelbabe lets a pair of mice huddle with the weeping ferret, and the Ringleader, although so frightened her paws and tail have started to tremble, boldly steps to the very front of the whole group, her arms crossed to try to hide her shivering. And so they wait.   

Ciana calms a little but one can never be totally calm in this place. A monitor comes out dressed all fancy and clears his throat "Lord Gorax shalll see you now, bow down to him in all his awe and power.   

Mistclaw frowns, but she will do as asked when he comes into the room as she is not a fool, she motions for the vermin with her to bow too and most do, excpect for a ferret who rolls his eyes like this is all just boring and he wants to go home as soon as possible.

Leigh frowns, she will not bow to anyone unless made to bow.She stays close to the dibbuns and hums a little to try and calm some of them who are shaking.   

Isa holds on to the anger because it's the only thing keeping her from ignoring the other dibbuns as they're all starting to panic. She doesn't bow either, she stands up straighter and glares at the fancy dressed lizard in defiance.   

Some of the more timid Dibbuns bow, obeying out of sheer terror of what might happen to them if they don't. Squirrelbabe has her back to them, but she would let them, anyway, because Martin said to be nice. The ferret has actually collapsed to the floor in his fear -- of all the Dibbuns, he alone truly knows what they're in for, having experienced it before. Most of the Dibbuns press closer to the shrew as she starts to hum, seeking the comfort of her presence. For herself, the Ringleader also stands up straighter, and proves that naughty words aren't the only inappropriate things she knows! She lifts her shaking paw and makes a rude gesture at the lizard, having learned it in probably the same place she learned most of her cuss words.   

Ciana just frowns and looks down, she has no idea what bow means as the monitors lizards glare! It's then a wolverine dressed in purples and blues enters, clean and well combed fur and he has some greying fur"They will learn to bow before me soon enough"He smirks "The will of dibbuns...children break so...easyly"He stares at the shrew and looks at Mistclaw "What is the shrew...I wanted children...young ones, thier wills are so much easier to..control.."He looks at a monitor "Unchain the shrew and bring it to me"   

Mistclaw ears flatten now as she steps forwards and bows "Your...grace....she would of alerted a whole tribe of other shrews, and maybe even this village we were near, she is a healer she could maybe proove..useful to you?" The one ferret, yeah he is still not bowing it seems.

Leigh gasps and struggles as a monitor grabs her, but she stops after a couple moments as it's unwise to fight back with one of these types of creatures. She looks at the wolverine and just glares at him, she is not in the mood to deal with him "How...dare you....you take beats as slaves and talk of breaking their will your nothing but a monster and you need to be stoped not stinking bowed to ya slime!"

Isa turns her glare on the wolverine as soon as he appears though at the same time she leans back, fighting the urge to back away a little because he is the biggest thing she's ever seen. She quickly looks to Leigh at the vermin take her though and she steps forwards, too late to grab the shrew though "Hey! Leave 'er alone!"   

Squirrelbabe gasps even as most of the Dibbuns start to wail more loudly, some of them, like the ferret, practically catatonic with fear. "'Ey!" She, too, tries to grab the shrew, but too late! She tugs on her chain, reaching the end of its length. Even though she's terrified to the point that her entire body is trembling, she grabs hold of her anger and shakes a furious little fist at the wolverine. "YOU LETS HEW GO AN' SENDS US 'OME, OW I WIP YOU 'EAD OFF!!!" She reaches out her paws, fingers curled into claws. "GIVES HEW BACK!!!"   

Ciana cries and hides behind Squirrelbabe as the wolverine glares at the shrew, he snorts and nods "Take her to the her own cell....go"He turns to the dibbuns "As for you....maybe a couple of days in a dark, cold cell with no food or water will make you learn to respect your new master, and you are home...welcome to my island, your new home where your live and be my slaves, till death"

Mistclaw just watches and frowns, and the ferret that isn't bowing suddenly has an arrow in his chest, yeh he is dead now as the vixen looks on in horror...what has she come to, maybe coming here was a bad idea but little too late now.   

Leigh struggles for sure now as she is taken away and frowns, "It's ok....just stay brave and don't lose any faith...I'll see you soon"Or she hopes so anyways but she has no clue where she is even going or how soon she will see the dibbuns again.   

Isa stops at the end of her chain as she watches Leigh being taken away. She snarls at Gorax but finds it a little hard to keep her nerve while looking at him and he backs up a little, moving to keep close to Squirrelbabe instead "Till 'is death" she mutters quietly.   

Mistclaw just...doesnt say anything as she stands there, though she does ask "So....I am paid soon...correct?"   

"HA!" Squirrelbabe shouts, tugging on the chain with her paws, not even registering what the cat said (although she tucked the shrew's advice into her heart). "We been ina dawk ship fowEVEW, an' I no evew see you as mastew!!" The ferret and most of the other Dibbuns have been frightened into silence, most of them laying or crouching on the floor, staring at either the wolverine or at nothing. Squirrelbabe's age is helping her right now -- she doesn't fully understand danger just yet, and so while she is terrified, she's not aware of what the consequences might be. "I no gives up 'til you DEAD!!"   

Gorax looks at Mistclaw and grins "Your get paid as soon as i deal with some things but do sit tight and enjoy some wine and dove, lobster and good food" Well least he isn't grumpy at the fox and her gang, he watches as the dibbuns are lead off "They will learn fear and how to obey.   

Mistclaw nods and goes to enjoy wine and the good food and smiles, she feels less worried now and all seems to be in her favor again.

Isa gets some of her nerve back because Squirrelbabe's still fighting and she straightens up and looks defiant again, just this time it's while standing slightly behind the squirrel. The threat of the dark and lack of food didn't scare her after the trip either, even as she strained against her chains as they were all lead away. Whatever would come next after that was her worry, things seemed to be getting worse.

Squirrelbabe screams and shout insults and profanity at the wolverine, straining to get at him as they're led away. Once they're out of the room, she goes to encourage the other Dibbuns, trying to help them walk and not be so afraid. It doesn't really work very well, the Dibbuns mostly just walking along because they're so afraid of what will happen to them if they don't. And they're all still crying. The Ringleader stumbles and catches herself, worried about if Martin was right about help coming. Because everything really is getting worse....   

Gorax just watches as they are lead off and smirks, he then looks to the vixen "The shrew....I likely won't be keeping long, as for payment Mistclaw...I shalll meet with you in the morning, my guards will find you rooms, now excuse me."   

Mistclaw nods as she will just enjoy her food, she frowns but decides to not ask what he means about the shrew, she still wants paid for it as well and that much is very clear.   

Gorax walks down a hall and faces a cell door, "Open it"He says to the monitor who does so and the wolverine walks inside and looks at his captive, whom would be chained to the wall.   

Leigh grans and looks up and stiffens in fear, a deep breath and she speaks "What do you want....where are the dibbuns what have you done with them?"   

Gorax watches her and smirks "You have spunk, those...dibbuns seem upset without you"He smiles coldly "Too bad your gonna break a promise to them..."He nods to the monitor"Tie her paws behind her back, and chain her footpaws and meet me on the cliff. He turns and walks off. The monitor doing as it is told.   

Leigh frowns "Cliff...what..."She glares at the lizard and kicks at it "Unhand me at once, let go of me...I demand an answer from your boss...where are the dibbuns!"   

Gorax waits at the cliff and smirks when they arrive "The dibbuns are mine now , no longer your concern...you have fire in you, fire must be..put out  or it will spread like wild and the only way to do this..."He grins as he looks down at the sea, the tide came in here.He looks at the shrew "Not to worry..I'll let them know you couldn't make it and why"He smiles coldly " see how quickly they..break, all beasts who come here..break...well most do" He motions to bring her forwards.

Leigh kicks and tries to not get any closer, she spits at the wolverine, not like she has anything to lose "I hope someone amkes you pay for all youve done!"   

Gorax looks bored and then smiles coldly, his eyes sparkle like ice" Many have tried....."He then pushes her forwards"Goodbye..."He gives her a hard shove to send her down and turns to leave, "Let us get to bed....the new slaves are to be keep in the cell for 2 days no food or water" A nod from the monitor."Then I shall visit them myself, and Mistclaw and her friends can meet me at breakfast to discuss payment and..staying a couple weeks to discuss future transactions and...plans I have"

Leigh screams as she falls and hits the water, she gasps and goes under, resurfaces and then holds her breath but she can't swim to well with her paws tied and footpaws in chains, her lungs scream for air as she tries to resurface again. She feels herself draged down.   
Its then something slips under her and helps her to resurface, and makes a sort of ..strange sound and quickly heads to some cove hidden by the rising tide, a couple minutes and she would be in some ...tunnel system of some sort, more strange creatures appear..more low stange sounds are heard   

Leigh groans and gasps for air, and last possible second holds her breath again tilll she cant again and gags, getting to somewhere dry is a blessing as she vomits up water and her eyes then flutter shut....but she is alive   

A sea otter appears the creatures around him are soon seen...seals, 3 of them, he takes a pulse and calls out "Kash!" He cuts the ropes and frowns at the chains, he can get those off soon as he gets the shrew further inside "She's alive....Gorax has new slaves too..."   

Kash appears, a very...seriously old hamster with a cane, he studies the shrew and frowns "Get the chains off her...poor thing, she needs rest...."   

Leigh groans as she goes in and out of consciousness.   

Kash speaks "Shhhhhhh.....rest....your safe now among friends...." He looks to the otter "Tenzin...do your thing and report back"   

The otter nods "Right" There is others here in the tunnels, not just the 14 seals in total, but some moles, hamsters, couple squirrels...a group of about 35 woodlanders...we have a new vermin ship to raid and get done by morning lets get to it...also we have a new arrival, a shrew maid we let her rest...she is with Kash....ok lets head out we have till morning before those vermin might head out..."It was dangerous but he knew it was a way to get supplies they needed, steal from ships, a couple of ships he simply warned to leave as they were woodlander ones.....a couple of ships managed to leave, one full of moles sank and all died and he blamed himself...and there was still the words Kash told him when he first came here to the tunnels, hidden tunnels 3 weeks ago...they had to be ready for someone was coming, who he had no idea and didn't question his seer friend but soon and hopefully soon...hope would come and maybe they could finally rid the land of...Gorax once and for all.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer