Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-30 06:01:55 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

When DABers gets bored (IC LP RP 6/30/2020 Dibbun Slavers TP related)

SCENE:  Salamandastron Infirmary

LOG:
Julia has been trying to be good. She really has. But she also really misses her sister, and she is bored OUT OF HER MIND with school and class and just being a model haremaid. She has made new friends out of the visiting badgers, and so she decides that sneaking away from the Caretakers just to say can't be all /that/ bad, right?   
And so now she is leading almost all of the leverets in Salamandastron to the Infirmary. Her goal is for them to visit Xander and cheer him up! But first they must distract the Healers and get them out of the way. She nods to a pair of leverets nearby, who set into motion her PLAN. They tip a pair of boxes over the edge of the top stairs and scream as loudly as they can, then scurry away and hide around the corner with the others as the Healers come dashing out to help! When they have left the room, Julia leads her cohorts into the Infirmary and close the door, shoving a doorstop under it to slow down the adults' return.   
"But, /Julia/, 'ow dey gonna gets backs in 'ewe??" The Ringleader rolls her eyes. "They be fine. Grown ups cans open doors whot 'ave doorjambs under 'em. Stop y'worryin'!"   

Grace is also bored and missing her dad and her own bed because she has to stay with the caretakers. They're there /all/ the time and they don't let her get away with stuff like her dad does. It's like being in class /all/ day while not even having Dom to play with. She was seriously bored. Bored enough that she's tagged along with the escaping leverets despite Julia leading them. She keeps to the back of the group though, not trying to cause trouble.   

Oz has..escaped! All thanks to Slaw who was supposed to help get the cub back to the caretakers, he of course sit the cub down and started arguing with Cole, the two start slapping each other as the cub looks on and whimpers, he then just starts crawling...down a tunnel when he hears voices and stops by the infirmary door and giggles a little.   

Julia hears the giggle and quickly opens the door just a crack. "Oh, hi, baby! C'mere," she opens the door, kneels, and holds her paws out to him, smiling. The Healers are still at the bottom of the staircase -- those empty boxes actually ended up hitting someone. Oops. Sometimes PLANS don't work out quite right.   
One of the leverets has found the bandage rolls and have pulled one out. Holding it out to Grace, he giggles. "Lookit." The other leverets are milling about, looking at things and opening drawers since their leader is busy with the baby. One of them finds some sort of powder. It makes her sneeze, which gets powder everywhere. She looks like a little green ghost.   

Grace doesn't realise that someone get hit already but she frowns slightly at all the wedged door, the draws being pulled open and the dibbuns all getting in to everything. She's trying very hard not to speak out in case it causes a fight but she can't quite help it "I don't think yah should mess with tha'...it's all medicine an' stuff in here. Yah know tha' stuff is icky" she says to the dibbun getting some mystery powder all over the place.

Oz giggles and babbles something as he makes his way inside. Meanwhile a blackeye each Cole and Slaw have stoped fighting, it's then Slaw notices "Where the cub?" ..."Wot I am not the watcher of the cub you are".."Am not!".."Are too!" And....there they go again fighting, Slaw knocks Cole out and dusts off heading down a tunnel "Here kid..hallo...kid, where ya at...elllo?"    Jun 30, 2020 at 8:06 p.m.

The leveret who is now covered in powder smells strongly of mint now, which must be what the powder was. She sneezes again. The leveret with the bandage goes to poke Grace, getting a little belligerent. "LOOKIT!!" He sticks the rolled-up bandage in her face, fumbles, and chases after it as it drops to the floor and rolls away from him, unwinding as it goes.   
Julia goes to hug the baby badger and close the door, forgetting to block it again. "'I, baby! We gonna visit you daddy! I bet 'e gonna be so 'appy t'see us, wot!" She sits there for a minute, though, happy to see the cub again. "Ev'rybeast, this is /Ozzy/, an' 'e a really sweet baby, so makes sure t'be nice, wot wot!" she informs the rest of the DABers in her most imperious voice.   

Grace frowns and pushes the bandage out of her face "Stopit! Wot? It's a bandage!" she doesn't get what he was wanting to show her with it before he's off and chasing it. She looks around when Julia introduces Oz to everyone and she tilts her head at the little badger, curiously coming over "I nevah seen a tiny badger afore..." after a pause she tries waving at him "Hi tiny Ozzy"   

Oz tilts his head and giggles, then a voice is heard on the other side of that closed door, its Slaw.."Hey open de door"The cub whimpers a little, ok so he dislieks Slaw it seems.   

In their defense, most of the leverets are younger than Grace and Julia, and so that one had probably never seen a roll of bandage before. He has finally caught it and is now trying to wrap it back up again, which is an epic failure considering he's not very coordinated. The little doe who's covered in mint dust is wandering around, leaving a trail of dust behind her as she and the other leverets start opening low cabinets.   
Julia gives Grace a hesitant, suspicious look, but then decides to be nice. "Yeah, me, neivvah. I fink 'e's jus' th'cutest!" She goes to hug him....then all the leverets gasp and freeze as they hear the sound of an ADULT! The Ringleader tries to guide the whimpering badger away from the door. "It okay, Ozzy," she informs him, smiling to try and calm him down. "We jus' wi' play o'er 'ere! No, put dose back!" The startled DABers jump and drop a glass jar full of dried bay leaves. It shatters on the floor. Loudly. The trio who dropped it start to cry.   

Grace's mother had been a healer, she may have an advantage in knowing a little extra about the infirmary. She may also have a little more respect for it not being a playground either. She grins when Oz responds to his name "Yeah, he's cute" she says before her ears perk in alarm as the sound of an adult at the door. She glances between Julia and Oz quickly before she yells back at Slaw "Are yah hurt?" if he's hurt she has to let him in. If he's not then it's fine. At least fine until glass breaks and she flinches and quickly hurries off that way "Nonono, yah can't break stuff here. It's ok, it's ok, just don't touch it" she says quickly as she tries to shoo the others away from the glass while trying to also stop the crying.   

Slaw frowns "Wot broke...open the door right now or.or I will make you!" He is not an expert with young hares, oh he could...lie "I have sweets...let me in and you get them"   
Oz is meanwhile helped to the other side of the door and ooooh look the unrolled bandage looks neat to play with as he giggles more.

The trio flees the scene of broken glass, letting Grace deal with it. The tiny buck pulls the bandage away from the babe badger. "No, it mine!!!" Julia tries to placate the little hare. "'Ey, you cans /share/, 'e no gonna do any 'arm--" "NO SHAWE, IT MINE!!!" The mint-powder-covered doe sneezes again, sending up a cloud of green dust as her head and shoulders jerk forward. A set of twins blink and smile at each other. "Sweeties??" The bound over to the door and open it, eager to get the treats the older hare is pretending to have. They probably will not be amused to discover he was lying...   

Grace huffs irritably as the trio runs away. This must be what dibbun sitters feel like. She grabs a bowl and starts carefully putting bits of glass in to it. She doesn't believe the promise of sweets for a second and believes that's an obvious lie so of course she's not looking when some of the dibbuns fall for it and open the door. She doesn't realise until it's too late and looks around when she hears the door opening, bit of glass still in her paw "No! It's a trick!"   

Oz babbles something and giggles and of course....Slaw has nothing as he smirks "Ha...fooled you, and now your all in trouble oh wait till I tell the General or...well someone I will tell someone and your all be...well something for..for weeks!"   

The twins' ears droop, but then they slam the door shut behind him, suddenly angry. "You lieded to us!!" The pair is joined by most of the other leverets, obviously not amused at the fact that he tricked them. Julia's eyes widen. "Wait, no, we gonna gets in trouble--" "GETTIM!!" The DABers leap at the adult hare, trying to tackle him and pull him to the ground! One of them snags a pair of bandage rolls to tie all his paws up with! Julia groans. "Dis isn't whot I 'ad in mind..."

"Wait! That's...that's" Grace sighs faintly. She couldn't really have thought of another way out of this anyway. She gestures to try and stop the tying up at least but stops when she accidentally cuts her paw with the glass in the process "Ow!" she quickly drops the glass in the bowl and holds on to her paw. It's not that bad, just a scratch though it's bleeding. It distracts her long enough so when she looks back the others are already set upon the grown up "Really?...This is pretty much wot I expected tah happen" she says to Julia as she's watching the dibbuns wrestle with Slaw. It's not like it's the first time they've been discovered and tied someone up.   

Slaw screams as this...horde of dibbuns tackle him and he yells for help as bandages suddenly tie him up "Acks no...somebeast!!!" All Oz does is clap his paws, this is funny to him.

Julia scowls. "Well.....I jus' meant foh us t'cheeh Xandy up. He was sad..." She smiles at the cub and claps with him. "Yay! Baby no' cryin'! Yay!" The other leverets have successfully tied up an adult. They now turn to look at the Ringleader. "What we do now?" Julia just stares at them. "Uumm..."   

Oz giggles...Slaw meanwhile looks....well peeved "You...pests are in so much trouble ..so much...trouble..." He then is muffled as an old gross sock is suddenly in his mouth.   

Grace stares at Slaw on the floor as she's thinking of any way out of this "...Run? If they don't know who did it they can't punish us all?" they can and will punish them all and one of the dibbuns will probably tell on them anyway but it's pretty much the best option she's got.

Julia thinks for a few moments. "Y'know, tha' sounds like th'best idea, wot!" She stands, but before she can even take a step aaaalllll the other Dibbuns have fled the scene. "'Ey, wait....grrr...." She looks down at the badger and goes to pet his head. "But whot 'bout Ozzy? We can'ts jus' /leave/ 'im..." she thinks for a minute, then stomps over to the adult and gets all up in his face, trying to (VERY VICIOUSLY) twist his ear. "You won'ts tells /anybeast/, or else all th'DAB will fill you bed wi' sand an' crabs an'....an' yucky garbage from d'kitchen! We make you CRY, wot!!" He may tell, but at least she tried. She then walks over to the badger and smiles. "'Kay, baby, le's go! You no walk...hmm..." she looks at Grace. "'Elp me carry 'im?"   

Oz blinks as Slaw just, he cusses and looks ready to punch someone, and in comes "Wot in the seasons...whoa..."He is almost knocked over and looks at the only dibbuns left..Grace,Julia and Oz, he looks at Slaw.."Wot was that Private?" He takes the sock from his mouth and puts it back after he hears Slaw better say the word"FOrget I asked..."He looks again at the dibbun hares.

Grace looks a little surprised at Julia's threats to Slaw but she is not objecting, it's quite imaginative really. She flinches as she hears someone else coming and sees Zolomon. It's probably too late now, they've been seen but still "Run for it!" she hisses as she quickly goes to help carry Oz and get out of there before Zolomon can get them in to trouble right then.   

Julia gulps. Another grown up! But she nods to the other leveret. "Aye, fast as th'wind!" She goes to also pick up Oz, sharing the weight and burden with Grace, and she leads them to the door! Hopefully they're fast enough and sudden enough that they'll be able to escape with the badger and postpone their punishment for a while...   

Zolomon frowns and looks to Slaw, he crosses his arms. "Ok stand up...let's go report ta General Q...march chap"

~*END*~

Thanks for reading!  This was sooooo much fun xD

Board footer