Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-28 12:27:30 PM

oz

Getting The Gull To Listen-LP/ Dibbun Slavers TP

Who:

Ciocan-Badger Lord

Rufus-Gull and friend of good beasts

Donica- Healer in the LP

Rick-Private and Runner in the LP (Spoofed )

LOG:

Rufus is, one word, stubborn right now and is not letting any hare near him right now,or any others on the ship for that matter, puffing out every time someone does get near and seemly getting more and more grumpy as time passes.   

Donica sighs "I am not throwing a sheet over it are ya insane?" She asks another hare who thinks this is the best idea ever "Wot it calms birds down..I think".."Ya think?!"   

Ciocan has listened to the two argue back and forth, even chase the gull a bit and has decided to side out of his quarters and clears his throat for attention. Another beast is in charge of the wheel right now.   

Rufus watches the hares and puffs out more "Throw something on Rufus...Rufus peck you plentygood!" He turns when he hears the badger.

Donica stands up and nods to the badger, sadly the other hare decides let's throw this sheet over the bird while it's distracted!   

Ciocan looks between the two hares and Rufus "Wot is going on now?"He frowns at the fact the one hare is paying him no attention at all and snorts and sighs as the sheet is thrown towards the gull."Private Rick!"

Rufus proves just how bad an idea the sheet was as it does far from calm him, in fact it causes loud yarking and flapping and cuss words thats clearly something the gull learned off pirate ships stationed at Halyard!   

Donica frowns but stays put, Rick stands at attention suddenly as if he just noticed the badger "Sur!" He frowns at the gull "Wa tryin' ta help...and....ummmm"   

Ciocan takes a deep breath and exhales, "Private Rick...report to Major Varus"Yes let the Major deal with the Private, he goes to carefully take the sheet off Rufus as he speaks "Rufus...do calm before you give all beasts a headache,"He glances at Donica" Donica..stay there please, do you have your pouch of medical supplies with you?"   

Rufus puffs out and looks like he will fight the whole ship! He mutters something as he tilts his head at the badger, he eyes Donica and seems to give off a I dare ya to speak closer to me look.   

Donica frowns, she nods and shows the pouch, meanwhile Private Rick frowns and heads off to find Major Varus and likely won't have a good rest of the day,he walks off like he is led to his doom.   

Ciocan speaks in a calm tone "Rufus, you will let my healer here look at your wing my friend, your my friend and I don't wish for you to not get help, we wouldn't want your wing to get worse then you would never fly again or soar the skies of your big water, I also will need your help my friend and a few days rest is better than possibly never flying again."

Rufus puffs up and looks at the hare, then Ciocan and clacks his beak, after a moment "Fine..Rufus let bunny look."He doesn't sound happy with this but he willl do it as his friend asked nicely. He extends the wing out a little and waits   

Donica moves slowly and checks the wing best she can, "It..doesn't seem ..broken...but needs rest and some feathers ...umm back in place, its a bad sprang and your making it worse useing it...just no flying and gentle movements for next..4-5 days and you can try small flights after that and then larger ones...I can make a tea for pain"Do birds drink teas?"Maybe..."

Ciocan listens and nods,"Thank you Rufus and I hope you listen to the healer here" He looks at all on the ship and clears his voice "Attention, every one....no one brother Rufus the next few days as his wing heals and he in turn....will not bother you" He looks at the gull as if to make sure he is still listening also" You can stay in my quarters with me, I would rather enjoy the company my friend"   

Rufus nods"Bunny Lord is..good good friend ya ya" He lets Donica tend to him and thinks "Tea?....no waterdrinks and fishes"He tilts his head "And cake...yes cake...need cake ya ya"   

Donica makes a face of the thought of cake and fish together and....too late she rushes over to a railing and groans, she glances back at Rufus and frowns,well least the bird has calmed down but someone else can get its snack choice.   

Ciocan chuckles slightly at the idea of fish and cake but will have a hare bring it to Rufus, "Maybe a little something for pain though Rufus, the healers could always add mint to it...it does make some herbal things better when one has time to do so"   

Rufus nods , fine he will listen as long as he gets his fishes and cake he is a happy seagull and rest in the captain's quarters he likes, more time with his Bunny Lord friend.   

Donica nods "I can add mint to willowbark tea and it will help the wing pain ease, also the..not moving it unless needed , rest will help too"   

Ciocan nods "There all settled then."He smiles now "We are also back on course thanks to my friends and have a for sure direction to travel in now"

Rufus nods as he listens "Good good and Rufus will look for land soon...soon as wing is good ya ya."

Donica nods "So we know where to go at least "She sounds worried though as she frowns "Sur....I...admit i am a little..scared, sorry if its not very patrol like to be..scared"   

Ciocan looks at Donica" It is alright to be afraid Donica and it dosnt make you less of a patrol hare. Others may be afraid as well, we.....we are going into a dangerous siteration, prehaps very and no one knows how things will go and no one can be fully prepared for things"

Rufus yawns but will eat his cake and fish when it comes, he will rest in the captains quarters also. He will listen to Ciocan and the healers and not try and do anything with his wing for a good 4-5 days time.   

Donica nods slowly" I...I know sur." She then adds "I have been learning to use a staff and have become very good with it."   

Ciocan smiles again "Good, I want even my healers to be able to fight and protect them selfs if needed, you may not be one of the ones going full into battle but fighting willl be around you as you tend to the wounded, just stay alert and be careful."   

Donica nods "Of course sur,I would be careful"She knows some more experienced healers will be there as well but she will still be somewhat near fighting even if its the outskirts of it, she will worry for the friends she has made that will be further into the battle area fighting to free slaves and fighting for thier very lives most likely.   

Ciocan nods "Good.....very good its all I can ask for."He looks around and heads to the wheel, who ever is sailing right now he lets them get a neeeded break and takes over command of the wheel, as he sails the ship he stays alert, even if his thoughts threaten to drift to various things.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer