Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-28 12:57:40 PM

Mother Krisha

Plans And Chats-Dibbun Slavers LOG

***** Sooo Good thing have paste/copy as Logger didn't get this but I did...enjoy!!***

WHO:

Mistclaw-Leader of Slavers

Kurgan-2nd in command

Wilson- Member of the Slavers, Sailor and fighter

Stream Rats- Spoofed bt Kurgan

Magpie-Spy bird

Leigh-Healer in GUOSIM

LOG:

Mistclaw was in a bad mood, her tail moved back and forth and her ears flat as she waited, she did not like waiting and to her it was dangerous to stay too long in one place.

Kurgan chuckles "Not to worry, I am sure my bird brings news soon and we can talk to those stream rats as well."

Wilson was beside them as he folded his arms over his chest and waited, he was getting restless and seeming to debate whether he wanted to stay with these slavers or go off on his own.

Leigh was there too, but only to serve the vermin lunch, she was quiet as she sat down on the bench she was chained to.

Mistclaw rolls her eyes "I just need to make sure they know whom to slow down that's all...we still got a little ways to go before we leave the ship, don't want right up against the sea...just almost but still have the boat in clear sight."

A magpie sails down and lands in front of Kurgan and bows " I see...beasties...seeum good and clear. They in boat of log"Its strange to him it seems, "Two mice...two shrews, a pin cushion pig, and a striped dog all come."He tilts his head "Candy nuts now?"

Kurgan grins and hands the bird a bag of candy nuts and nods "Now...shoo...go and report to the rats"

Wilson blinks "Two shrews?" He is curious, was it possible Keldorn.....was alive, naaaaa but he had to be sure and this could be an excuse to get his things in Halyard and leave,he looks at the fox and Kurgan"I'm leaving"

Leigh half listens from where she is and frowns,her friends were in danger and she could do nothing about it.

Mistclaw snorts,she looks at Wilson as the boat starts moving away from a bit of a sandbar.."Why?"

Kurgan is not too curious but listens as they speak,he smirks "Your have ta swim, we are not stoping yet...not till we get a little ways further downstream,then its ta only get to a ship ta set sail for ......"He has no clue where but its an island"The island"

The magpie flies off and disappears into the woods nearby

Wilson shrugs "Fine with me. I just have a feeling one of em is Keldorn..I didn't have time ta make sure he was dead and been thinking a good deal....that wasn't all blood on him, blood isn't that shade of red and if he still lives I want to personally make sure he dies....and I am an expert swimmer"

Leigh sighs quietly but starts to listen slightly,she knows the name Keldorn.

Kurgan grins "Then leave..."He nods for a weasel to take the shrew back below deck,he smirks at Wilson"No beast here is stopping ya"

Wilson hmmphs but hey he don't care, he walks over to the railing and jumps in, swims to the shore and looks back at the boat gives kurgan a look and walks off upriver ...yeah he is purposely looking for Keldorn.

Mistclaw blinks and shrugs "What ever..I could care less" She sits down"Just so the stream rats know where the boat is when needed"

Leigh is lead down below, a worried frown on her face for her friends

Kurgan grin "I am sure they do my dear"

==Not too far upriver===

A camp of stream rats gather, half remain at the camp and the other half head on downstream.They will guard the boat while the slavers are away or least that is the story and the promise of some gold in return, even more so if the other half of the group manage to maybe kill or take captive the woodlanders or least distract them if nothing else.

Wilson jogs on up river, and keeps an eye out for log boats,let the rats do what ever, Keldorn was his alone to slay.

Board footer