Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-27 01:39:32 PM

Mother Krisha

KeepingBusy-Dibbun Slavers/Redwall Log

Who:

Krisha- Badger Mother

Log-A-Log- Chief shrew of GUOSIM

Gorvenalus-Recorder

Spoofs of various novices, some Ferravale beasts, 4 otters and Sister Anna

LOG:

Krisha was keeping herself bust, that was for sure! And keeping others who seemed to be so boring busy as well. She found 4 otters and some of those Ferravale beasts who acted so bored and put them to work.Doing what? Well, they were moving all the furniture from the boys and the girls dibbun dorms, she helped as well "Ok I moved did some sweeping and cleared a place for beds, yes there is good and..here can be that desk, thank you."She had already moved some desks from the classroom as it too would be fixed up.   

Gorvenalus even was helping to move some desks aside, he looked at some of them "Let's see..my, my 4 so far need repaired,one is just beyond repair but maybe we can have someone fix these up and sand them, as well as the others and make them look brand new.We have some bee's wax to make it look real nice."He helps make sure novices and the 4 otters, and Ferravale beasts that said sure they would help, stayed busy and organize."This room is gonna be cluttered for a while I suppose"He chuckles.   

Log-A-Log had stepped in out of curiosity and decided to help even, best he could. Beside him was his son Xaviar who was trying to use a shelf to stand and then fell onto their bottom with a sniffle.   

Krisha walked over and picked up the shrew dibbun and smiled"Hey Xaviar, you trying ta walk"She is glad to have another dibbun around, it helped her feel needed as she looked around. "Well Log-a-log you could help sweep the boy's,girl's, and classroom. Then maybe mop...that wont take too long" She smiled at the beaver now "Brother Gorvenalus I believe fixing old desks and the others too will be good, we also need to figure out colors for the girl's room and the boy's room, there is pain around correct?"   

Gorvenalus nods "Of course...maybe a light blue for the boys...the girls, hmmms..maybe ask Gracie" He adds "The classroom could be a nice color too and have one wall show colors, shapes, and numbers.Have the desks be in a good organized fashion of some sort....dust those curtains too.I can get those and that way some novices can clean the windows inside....as well as outside"

Log-A-Log nods as he goes to sweep the now empty boys and girls rooms, sweeping in the rooms is fairly easy,he even dusts a little the corners,sneezing once and rubs his snout.The two shrews that came with him is on the wall tops.   

Krisha holds Xaivier as she walks around, she nods to the sweeping and dusting in the separate dorm rooms "Yes and I will make sure the dibbuns make their beds every morning and keep the dorm rooms neat and clean, as well as the main room and classroom.I do hope they like the changes though." She smiles, this will be a nice welcome home for them."Brother Gorvenalus also check the beds and make sure they are good and if any need repaired."She has a couple novice gather up blankets, covers, sheets and pillowcases.The pillows will also be gently cleaned off and all put aside somewhere till the beds are back in the dorms ready for the clean sheets, covers, and blankets, pillows   
and made to be nice neatly made beds ready for sleep.   

Gorvenalus nods as he checks "I am glad your keeping busy now Krisha,I am sure Benar will be glad of this as well. I am gonna check on him later."   

Log-A-Log is busy sweeping as he makes sure all the dust is swept into a dustpan and placed in a trash bin,he will do a double check of the floors in both girl and boy dorms before he finds a mop and bucket to mop the floors."Work like this we should have a good snack"   

Krisha nods "I thought of that Log-A-Log no worries...a simple lunch of some summer salad, cheese and bread, some juice or water, and even some candy chestnuts. Also some cheese pasties."She smiles, yes she will eat lunch and she did eat breakfast. She is still not fully herself yet but she is feeling a good deal better than she was the past few days.   

Gorvenalus smiles, he will just have some fruit slices he had asked one novice to get and nibbles, a smile "This is sort of relaxing, there is also the option of maybe adding pictures painted on the walls like flowers and vines may be nice, in either room really"   

Log-A-Log stops for a lunch break as he sits down.He has yet to mop but he has swept the boys and girls' room so far and started on the classroom.He sips some water"What is to be done with old office me and my shrews used upper floor?'   

Krisha shrugs "I...dont know, but I am sure Benar will have something done with it.Maybe a guest room for beasts who want to stay together could work."She eats some food as she sighs a bit in the quiet now.   

Gorvenalus walks over and lays a paw on her shoulder "You are thinking on the dibbuns, aren't you? I am sure Martin will watch over them, as well as Xander and the others."   

Log-A-Log nods "And Keldorn and Oswald as well, great fighters and protectors will do all they can to get the dibbuns back and get all home again"   

Krisha nods, "I just worry...more for Oz he is so little and I worry why they even took him for. And the other dibbuns I just worry how they are,if they are .....ok" She tries to not worry but she does "Or if Xander will...come home or not"

Gorvenalus pats her arm "I would say not to worry but that is likely asking a lot. They will do their best to come back to you,this I know...and I have a feeling the dibbuns will return safe and sound, when I do not know...no one does but they will and we will greet them and welcome them home and show them the new dibbun dorm rooms, this main dibbun room and even their new classroom and they will be happy"   

Log-A-Log nods in agreement as he stands beside her now "Yes and we can maybe have a large feast to celebrate their return!"   
Krisha chuckles a little and smiles faintly, "Speaking of feast....I domt think we should worry on one for Summer, one less worry and we can see how Autumn looks when we get to that point"   

Gorvenalus nods "I will mention it to Lacota and Benar, that would help with less to plan after all and it also doesn't feel right to have a feast with the dibbuns and those looking for them away"   

Log-A-Log says, "Agree much I am...wait til they all return yes? Have big feast of return....can still be naming Summer...well something."

Krisha nods"Yes"She gets some salad and eats it and a few sips of water, "We still name the seasons after all weather we have a feast or not."She lets Sister Anna take the shrew dibbun that is now sleeping.   

Gorvenalus still looks over the beds "All the beds look in good shape Krisha, just maybe something to brighten the color is all, there is one bookshelf that needs fixed though...easy fix not to worry,maybe we can even move some of the picture books to the classroom, add another shelf even."   

Log-A-Log yawns and will get to mopping the 3 rooms he was helping to first sweep and now once done with final sweeping he starts to mop them each slowly, scrubbing harder when it's needed."Idea comes to mind...maybe see if birds help with wiping clean the walls and even dust the ceilings a little."   

Krisha says, "Good idea, some do help with dusting high up when asked,we also use ladders too. I am also thinking each dibbun as a personal little area to keep things and classwork, has their name even, can something like that be made Gorvenalus instead of a bookcase?"

Gorvenalus rubs his chin "I don't see why not"He smiles "I will get a woodworker on that soon, sounds like a nice idea for them.They would love that"   

Log-A-Log smiles, "I may let Xavier stay here once he is old enough ta learn some abbey school things , and reading,writing and math. Yes he will learn from me the ways of a chieftain, but other learning comes first of course"   

Krisha says, "I would love to have Xavier here, he can even learn a little now..simple things since he is old enough to almost walk, has he tried to speak yet?"

Gorvenalus smiles, he checks the other beds and then sits to write some things on a paper he has with him,this helps him to remember things.   

Log-A-Log chuckles "A little...and yes he will soon walk and likely run too...learning simple things would be good, is best time thinking to learn simple things in life yes?"

Krisha smiles, she looks around the cluttered room she is in and nods yes they have those dibbun dorms and classroom to get fixed up and then this room, she hmmms a sort of playroom, meeting room of dibbuns as she smiles more "This is the playroom, oh a meeting room of sorts?"She smiles "This room has to be made up too and nicely, the room they can relax in alo...story time and then off to bed...boys and girls dorm for sleeping...class for lessons, here for other things..yes it will be nice."Course looks like this room will be done last,but that's fine..it will be done with all this help and once some things are back out of this room and placed back into the dorms and classes, she can start in this room.She glances at the doorway to her own room, maybe she can fix it up som etime but not now, that can be another time.   

Gorvenalus chuckles as he writes, it seems this redoing of some rooms the dibbuns use is cheering him as well.   

Log-A-Log mops and then comes to sit in the main cluttered room here and shrugs as he leans onto a pile of pillows left here " Begining to be nice project here, yes..yes it is"   

Krisha smiles as she sits down in a rocking chair by the door and rocks back and forth,"Yes..the dibbuns will love it once they are home, and they will be home..they will come home....home" she ends up falling asleep, sleep is likely good for her, least she isn't in the cellar anymore and she is for sure keeping busy!

#2 2020-05-27 02:50:25 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: KeepingBusy-Dibbun Slavers/Redwall Log

Oh, yes, everyone feel free to spoof random Ferravalians being helpful and obeying the Abbey rules and guarding the walltops; there's like 10 of them in Redwall right now.  Also, Blisa sent like 30 blackbirds from her avian army to Redwall to help with the guarding, as well.  Feel free to spoof them guarding the walls, patrolling the skies, hanging out in the orchard (but refraining from eating the fruit; Blisa sent the nicest ones to the Abbey), and helping clean the Dibbuns' rooms.

Gracie would recommend green for the girl's room because that's her favourite colour.  Angela would have offered to keep Gracie with her in her room off the Infirmary during the time of cleaning the Dibbuns' rooms, unless Krisha has a better idea, of course smile

Board footer