Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-24 10:39:09 PM

Mother Krisha

Auntie Mistclaw- Dibbun Slavers TP

WHO:

Mistclaw- Leader of Slaver group, evil fox

Kurgan- 2nd in command

Oz- badger cub

LOG:

Mistclaw was back, she got on board and started giving orders right away " Repairs?..Then report...ok, yes...that's good now clean up, make sure we stay ahead of anyone we rather not see"

Kurgan smirks as he holds the badger cub, " Oh look its Auntie Mistclaw son...you seem cheery"

Oz giggles as he looks at the fox and reaches out to her with tiny paws.

Mistclaw makes a face of discuss and speaks" No...and yes.I have 2 dozen rats ready to guard this boat when told, they will follow us downriver and meet at the place the river meets the sea coast"

Kurgan nods as he listens " How delightfull.." His ear flicks as he sees the magpie and offers it some shiny necklace he got at the farm and listens to its whispers and chuckles as it flies off." Well the band of woodlanders are maybe 6 days behind us, we are 3 days from shore..shouldnt be an issue,have the rats slow them some.We should be done with repairs by tomorrow night."

Oz tilts his head and stares at the vixen, a yawn as if cub life is just so tireing.

Mistclaw snorts, " We are can't let them get too close are you that insane and who is after us?"

Kurgan chuckles as he rocks Oz " Woodlanders...as I said, we are fine...we set off by tomorrow  night, still  be a good couple days ahead and we can look for Gorax ship he sent and If needed...we kill the Woodlanders.

Oz snuggles close to the ferret, that can not be a good thing at all, he seems to..

Trust the ferret.

Mistclaw watches the badger and hmmms softly " What ever, a good hour to get to the dock, maybe a little longer with the brats, which are my slaves by the way not yours"

Kurgan just shrugs" Fine...keep the brats I have my new son. I will teach him hate and ta kill, to use a weapon at a young age...3 seasons is when I started, he shall as well."

Oz falls asleep in Kurgan's arms.

Mistclaw just watches " Still think your regret having that cub,I WILL  leave you behind if I have to Kurgan."

Kurgan grins " Get use to the cub, which stays with me at all times now." He stands and goes to his quarters, Oz in his arms.He is gonna need a sling.

Mistclaw shakes her head and keeps watch.

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-05-24 10:39:39 PM)

Board footer