Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#26 2021-05-08 02:10:57 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Days Blisa&Co. Sha'n't be here, take 4

hey, everyone!  i said i was going to try to be on today, but turns out today is just too busy.  i got my first covid-19 shot and took my parents grocery shopping (since they don't have a car rn), and now i have to write a paper that's due tomorrow.  it's also the Saturday before the last week of the semester. so, yeah O.o if I'm able to get on later, i shall try.  but i thought i should warn y'all that i may not be able to make it on today.

#27 2021-05-28 09:00:57 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hi!  just so y'all know, i am planning on being here to rp tomorrow; we have planned the thing where zolomon saves felicity, and i intend to do that (& maybe a little story showing how she got separated).  however, i wanted to warn everyone that i got my 2nd covid-19 shot today and don't feel so great.  so i may have to duck out early, or pause the rp to take a nap.  I'll also need to be told if I'm not making sense (that was an interesting experience this afternoon O.o).  but i am still planning on being here tomorrow -- that's actually the only thing i have planned for tomorrow.  so, yeah.  hope to rp soon big_smile

#28 2021-05-30 03:35:51 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everybody.  i had said yesterday that i may be on today to rp.  turns out I'm not going to be able to.  i was feeling loads better today than i was yesterday (i got my 2nd covid-19 shot on Friday), but I have suddenly just crashed hard.  I'm so tired i almost couldn't drive home.  i think i should take a nap, and then i won't have time to come on ;.; but i plan to be here on Saturday, so that's still a go smile

if i pmailed you or we chatted yesterday about anything and you want to talk to me about it sooner rather than later, then feel free to forum email me.  that's what it's there for big_smile

hope to rp soon!

#29 2021-06-26 12:46:21 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everybeastie!  I'm having thunderstorms in my area, so it's not safe to have my computer on sad so I'm not gonna be able to make it today.  i give donica (only) permission to do a spoof to show Felicity in the background of the "find varus" expedition.  i give gorvenalus (only) permission to spoof lilymoore and dorarose in the background of the river boat trip.  hopefully next week the weather will be better and I'll be able to come on to play safely.  hope to rp soon!!

feel free to email me through the forums!

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2021-06-26 01:07:49 PM)

#30 2021-07-10 04:01:00 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Hey, everybeastie!  I'm planning on not being on to RP on July 17th because I have a paper due the next day.  Oz's player has my permission to spoof Felicity in the background of the "Finding Varus" plot this coming week since I'll be stuck under a boatload of homework.  I plan to be back on the 24th.  Hope to RP soon!

#31 2021-07-22 07:54:06 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Turns out I'm not going to be here on Saturday (the 24th).  I also probably won't be here Saturday, August 7th.  Sorry for the change of plans :'(

#32 2021-08-13 10:51:57 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everyone!  I'm planning on being here tomorrow, but i won't be here on Saturday, august 21st.  go ahead and do the lp memorial service without me, though!  I'll try to remember to make up a pose in the next week for oz or Terrence to spoof for me.

if Terrence sees this before i come on tomorrow:  Terrence, please email me via the forums if tomorrow will work for us to have t and Felicity talk smile

hope to rp soon!

#33 2021-08-28 01:46:21 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Hey, everyone!  I'm planning on being on today still, but today is quite busy, so I'm going to be later than I intended.  Hopefully I'll be able to come on at about 3 PM Central Time.

#34 2021-09-04 01:50:15 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, i'm going to be late today.  today is a rough day sad  but i'm still planning on being on!

and i've told aeysin about the spam.  hopefully it can be fixed soon.

#35 2021-09-09 06:30:18 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Hey, peoples.  I am going to try to be here on Saturday (probably aiming to log on at about 3 PM Central Time or so).  However, I have a big test coming up next week that my teacher hasn't prepared us for, and I'm scrambling to help myself.  So I may not be able to come on.  But I'm gonna try!  Hope to RP soon, and I look forward to seeing the logs of y'all's RPs, too big_smile

#36 2021-09-11 02:34:49 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Hey, guys.  I'm not going to make it today.  However, I'm 98% sure I'll be able to make it next Saturday since I won't have any homework after the big test this coming week.  Hope to RP soon, and I hope y'all have lots of fun without me!  The MUCK has been so dead recently, it's making me sad.  Don't postpone any RPs on my account.  Hope y'all have fun, and hope to RP soon smile

#37 2021-09-24 09:12:12 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everyone!  I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow.  i hope to be here next Saturday, though.  hope to rp soon, and that y'all have fun tomorrow!

#38 2021-10-02 02:25:37 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everyone!  i'll try to be on at like 4:30 central time this after noon, but i'll only have about 2 hours before i need to log off and get back to my homework.  i hope to rp with you!!!!!

#39 2021-10-09 02:17:25 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everyone!  I'm planning on being here today, I just might be coming on at like 4 pm central time.  looking forward to playing with you guys today! big_smile

#40 2021-10-16 12:50:29 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, guys!  i'm running a little behind today, but i'm still planning on being here and running the rp in fv today.  hope to rp soon!! big_smile

#41 2021-10-27 05:12:00 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, muck peeps!  just fyi, i will not be here

Saturday, October 30
Saturday, November 13

hope to rp soon!

#42 2021-12-22 09:04:47 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I won't be here Saturday, January first.  I may actually not be able to check the forums from December 27th to January 2nd since I'm going on an out of state trip with my college ministry.  But I hope to RP soon big_smile

#43 2022-01-22 03:05:10 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everyone.  the semester started for me this week, and i have a lot of homework.  i'm going to try to come on, if even for an hour, but i might not.  i also may not be able to come on next saturday for the same reason.  but hopefully i'll be able to rp today and next week.  i'll just have to see....

#44 2022-02-12 02:47:25 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, everyone!  i'm planning on being online today, but i won't be here next saturday (february 19th).  hope to rp soon!

#45 2022-02-26 06:44:00 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Hey, everybody!

I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm going to be trying to focus more on my Mossflower characters than on my Salamandastron characters for a while.  I mostly only joined the Long Patrol to help run Ciocan, and while I love Felicity and Julia, they've never really been my favourites.  Plus, with some issues I had a number of years back with some older players in the LP (who thankfully have left and will hopefully never return), as well as all the IC interpersonal drama that's been happening (that isn't really fun for me), I've gotten kind of burnt out on the LP.  I've actually been wanting to RP in Mossflower more and the Western Shores less for a couple of years now, but since all the RP has been focused almost exclusively around Salamandastron, I've been stuck not being able to RP where I want. 

But I've decided to work on running more RPs in the Mossflower area and play Felicity and Julia not very often.  I miss my original characters (I had been running DoraRose, Blisa, and LilyMoore for years before I made Felicity), and I've really missed the normal, not dramatic RPs in Mossflower.  I mean, yeah, we have battles and fights and slavers and DAB shenanigans in Mossflower, but we don't have characters trying to navigate months-long arguments and romance triangles and stuff like that like we've been having in the LP.  I understand that some people really like those kinds of RPs, and that's okay!  Some people can enjoy that kind of drama, and I don't have an issue with people enjoying that.  It's just that I don't enjoy it.  I RP to relax, and such IC drama is the opposite of relaxing for me.  I don't find it fun, so I'm taking a break from it.  Please don't change the way you RP or get upset with anyone because of this; this is just a difference in personalities and preferences and ways of RPing.  Nobody is at fault or to blame.  Nobody should get angry with anyone else.  Everything is alright.

So, for the next I have no idea how long, I'm not going to be running Felicity or Julia very often and will instead focus on DoraRose, Blisa, LilyMoore, and probably Dochas, and maybe even Matilda, if the opportunities arise.  If we could do some silly OOC RPs where I run Lenore, that'd be fun to.  No, my hares are not going away.  They are not dying or retiring or anything like that.  They will still exist ICly and OOCly.  They will be doing their normal things in Salamandastron.  I may even RP as them on occasion (when I feel like it).  But I need a break from the IC drama, and so will be trying to do more in the Mossflower area.  I also can probably run Ciocan when needed, if I am able and Oz and Quinten can't.  But I would prefer to focus on Mossflower as much as possible.

I thought I should let y'all know so you're not surprised if I don't join in on something on the Western Shores.

~*~

I will probably not be here on Saturdays, April 2nd and 9th.  I'm not sure about March as of yet.

#46 2022-03-26 02:07:38 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

i hope to be on in about an hour or so!  looking forward to rping today big_smile

reminder that i won't be here april 2nd or 9th.  i will try to bring my chars on earlier those weeks to keep them from idle-purging and to check pmails, but i won't be able to rp until april 16th. 

hope to rp soon smile

#47 2022-04-23 02:16:56 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

hey, y'all.  i think i had an rp scheduled for today, but i need to postpone it until may 7th.  i am very behind in my homework, and need to spend today getting caught up.  i may not even be able to make it on at all ;.;  sorry.  hope to rp again soon, though smile

#48 2022-04-26 01:29:37 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

It turns out I won't be able to make it on Saturday, May 7th.  So we'll have to postpone the LP DAB shenanigans another week, most likely.  Hope to RP soon!

#49 2022-04-30 03:54:42 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

I thought I might be able to make it today, but I am still working to get caught up on my homework, so I won't be able to make it.  I'm sorry sad  Hope to RP soon!

#50 2022-05-14 04:18:40 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer