Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-17 02:33:16 PM

Mother Krisha

Why Do You Want A Badger CUB?-Dibbun Slaver TP LOG

WHO:

Mistclaw- Slaver and evil fox

Kurgan-2nd in command for Mistclaw

Leigh-Healer in GUOSIM

Oz- Badger Cub

LOG:

Kurgan was leaning back and enjoying the breeze, a couple of rats now above deck as it seemed they were far enough away from Ferravale and had seemed to not attract any other attention. He looked over at a sleeping badger cub and chuckled.

Mistclaw just looked annoyed "That was the worse mistake you could of made taking that, that and killing the old hedgehog"

Kurgan smirked "No...ya see she would of sounded de alarm, I am sure she would of been heard by someone then all the planning been for nothing,as for the stripe hound...I have plans for him to"

Leigh looks over from when she is chained and speaks in a quiet voice " He has a name....your gonna be seen sooner or later"   

Mistclaw lets out a growl at the shrew "Shut up or I throw you overboard with your paws tied behind your back" She glaces at Kurgan "Why do you have the shrew, should of just killed her"   

Kurgan looks bored and grins, "She could be of value, a healer."He stands and walks over kneeling by the shrew"Oh...has a name hmmmm...what is it?" Also on the ship is a ferret named Wilson making sure the sails are working correctly"Wind is not good this afternoon gonna be slow going and if anyone seen us we know by now beside...this boat been seen, as not a threat"He smiles coldly, seems he enjoys his new life a lot more than his old one.   

Leigh tries to back off only to not get too far" His name is Oz " She is brave for a captive " And I won't be no healer to slavers"

Mistclaw keeps an eye on the two, she is not too concerned and just flattens her ears slightly"Who cares..you can do chores and clean, that cub does nothing but wail at times"   

Kurgan goes to cup the shrews chin and smiles"Oh...well that would be your choice.I will give you a couple days to think on it. Fairly simple...a live healer on my ship helping out...or a dead healer thats fish food"He stands and speaks to Mistclaw"Yes now, but wait...he will grow to see me as father, he will be a killer, strong and working for us."He chuckles a bit "You could even be Aunty Mistclaw"   

Leigh tries to pull away and gulps a little, she has to hope she will be found or a chance to get away, no way she is gonna be thier healer....but a thought " I...can help with the baby badger, if he wails alot maybe its colic, i can keep hin quiet down and make sure the dibbuns down below deck dont get ill, you dont want ill slaves"..She has a point and can be a way to maybe..help the litle ones, just maybe.   

Mistclaw is curious "What's colic?" She looks at Kurgan and then snorts"Ill slaves..."Then again the herbs to knock them out, and they do need them to stay healthy after all till get to the island"She has a good point Kurgan, Gorax is not gonna want weak ill beasts for slaves.And if you want your so called assassin badger maybe ya should listen to a healer"

Kurgan glares, he looks down at the shrew and smirks."Perhaps..as for anything else" He goes to get her pouch and dumps the herbs onto a table to be sorted later, he grabs one of his own beasts.."Umm..booss?...ahhhhhhhh!" The rat is cut badly with a dagger and shoved away, well after blood is placed on the pouch and a tuff of the shrews fur,that may hurt is smeared on the pouch as well and purposely thrown to land into a bit of tangled bushes along the water as Kurgan chuckles "Oh dear...oh my..she must of got washed down river and slain but a pike how dreadful"

Leigh does NOT like him being so close, a eep as headfur is pulled and seeing what he is doing tears go down her face. SHe will still help the dibbuns. she has too even if it means never being seen again.   

Mistclaw watches this and growls "Fool....ya WANT us found?"

Kurgan grins "No one knows we went down river, after all Wilson here said his plans was upriver....and who is to say the shrew didnt fall into the rushing river...and die."He grins at the shrew "Let ya Log-A-Whatever find that!"   

Of course this wakes Oz,who starts wailing at the top of his lungs, he wiggles in his bed of covers they used and kicks out with little legs.

Leigh sobs, she then sniffs and looks over at the cub sadly.

Mistclaw ears flatten now as she growls "Make it...stop....shut it up"

Kurgan looks at the cub and speaks "Hello Oz...I am your daddy now..."He grabs the shrew maid and chains her closer to the cub "Deal with it or they really will find your body!"   

Leigh nods and goes to calm the dibbun best she can. " shhhhh its ok little one." she asks "you did get bottles right?"

Mistclaw gets one and hands it to the shrew"Least Kurgan remembered that much."   

Kurgan just watches to see how the shrew will help his new son, "What else keeps him quiet?" He wants to learn, it is his cub now after all and he doesnt want extra attention drawn to him.

The infant calms a little with a bottle and whimpers as he looks around, not knowing where he is.

Leigh sighs and speaks " Hes a baby, its hard to tell at this age" She is glad he takes a bottle. " Its how infants get thoughts out and he is probally scared in a new place and no one he knows around. "

Mistclaw ears perk, was the cub gonna be quiet? "We need quiet, the trap door blocks off most of the noise below but out here is wide and out in the open."

Kurgan seems content now and nods "The shrew maid can be his nanny, there case sloved..but he is still my son slave remember that"   
Leigh nods to this " Understood.."

The badger cub yawns and falls back to sleep.   

Mistclaw says, "Now that ...THAT is over, what are your plans if those woodlanders track us down?"

Kurgan smirks" Not to worry they have to find the right direction first and I have ...these"He shows a small sack of long sharp cross bolts " These are nasty, can go threw some armor, and you can add poison to the tips that will stay on rather good....wouldn't have to be anywhere vital, one can be hit in the leg and die within minutes, they feel pain and then burning fire like pain and then nothing for a little while, then numbness ever so slowly spreads....then death, a very rare poison, dangerous for most to handle in fact. A beast could still fight with it coursing threw their veins, least...a couple minutes till they weaken...tumble and die"   

Leigh shivers as she listens and rocks Oz best she can, this vermin is starting to seriously scare her.   

Mistclaw nods "Sounds like a good plan but you best be a good shot but let's hope we don't see them. They shouldn't of even raised any alarms for a few hours"

Kurgan says, "I rarely miss my dear trust me"

Mistclaw says, "If you say so well now that it's quiet I am getting some rest, we will need it for the trip"

Kurgan just nods "Then go rest, rest is good for all after all."

Mistclaw shrugs and has a guard feed the slaves, though food is basically some rolls and a cup of water, she decides to include  some carrots. She then heads to bed, it would be better once they got to the sea, much better.

Board footer