Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-14 08:46:10 AM

Log-A-Log

Can You Tell Us What Happen?-GUOSIM/ Dibbun Slavers TP

WHO:

Log-A-Log- Chieftain of GUOSIM

Keldorn- Warrior/Cook in GUOSIM

Patch-Owner of Redthorn Tavern

Owen and Toby-Scouts/Fighters in GUOSIM

LOG:

Log-A-log was up a little late but the shrews had no certain time they woke up and the morning was bright and sunny, dew on the grass and looked to be a very good day. He looked around most shrews were up and about within the next hour and getting breakfast of smoked fish, watercress,and some rice cakes with honey and water to drink.

Toby suddenly ran into the camp, own was not with him as he panted and spoke "Log-A-Log come right away your needed."

Log-A-Log frowned and quickly set off to see what was the matter. Upon getting there he had wished he had not.

Keldorn was beside Owen, but Keldorn looked horrible with all the mud and what looked like blood all over him.He was also crying as on his lap as he sat there dazed and confused was his daughter Seriea, he held her in his arms and she was dead with a clear stab wound in her chest.

Owen stands and walks over to Log-A-Log "I don't know what happen. I found him semi-conscious and then ....well he saw her first and screamed and...I don't know..."

Log-A-log listened and then went to his friend "Keldorn...Can you tell us what has happen my friend?"

Keldorn blinked as he looked up, "I..dodon't..remember Log-A-Log...I last remember being with you and Seriea and the others in camp...I had just joined..then..."He frowns clearly confused as he hugs Sereia to him "She is ...dead.....my shoulder is..out of place and......I don't remember....I don't..."He then just starts sobbing.

Tobey frowns as he had looked around and shrugged "I don't know I found nothing else out of place."

Owen nods to confirm" No vermin around...in the woods,on the river or anywhere and if they is they are long gone now and following any trail by the river is gonna be hard"

Log-A-Log nods as he starts to pace and then sighs,a nod then "Help get Keldorn to camp...then have meeting, everyone and I mean EVERYONE is to be there I am not in joking mood" He then heads back to the GUOSIM camp.

Owen and Tobey salute and help Keldor get to camp safe and sound and will get a healer to look at him.

Keldorn follows carrying Seriea in his arms."I..dodon't..remember I am sorry. Had she choose to stay and after Wilson left...someone attacked me and her?"

Owen shrugs and Tobey speaks "Well the chief will figure it out hopefully"

===At Camp of the GUOSIM=====

Log-A-log had got a report all but two shrews were here...Oswald was at Ferravale and Log-A-Log had known this, it was fine he could update Oswald and hopefully with better info than he had now.But that left..."But where is being Leigh, with Oswald maybe?"

Owen frowns "I don't know chief...possible.

Tobey adds "Yeah we...don't know"They had not stayed in Ferravale log as it seemed the two scouts...didn't like the place, to them it was creepy there and too many vermin.

Keldorn just sat staring into space it seemed. One of the shrews did learn most of the red was some sort of dye from now ruined packs, and a journal of adventures was also ruined,a dagger still stuck in the book in fact.

Log-A-log nodded "Well something happen clearly."He looked at Keldorn and walked over to him "My friend....any idea what has happen, anything at all?"

Keldorn frowns "No..I think....yes we were gonna tell Wilson we both had wanted to stay..we must of been on the way back after he..left for Colliensel....he was gonna come back for Seriea on the way...oh how will I tell him this news"

Log-A-Log frowns "I am not sure..let us not worry on it, no need to find Wilson its more important to find this vermin who attacked you and dear Sereia."He seems to decide "I am going to Ferravale...Oswald and maybe Leigh is that and can be helping us find this attacker in case they went to Ferravale.

Keldorn stands up,"Let me get cleaned up and change we can stop by the tavern, Patch may know something or heard something of some..vermin scum killing a defenseless maid"He takes a breath and calms. He gets cleaned up and places on his newer outfit,well sort of new he did have the vest and pants,that still fit. He looked truly like a GUOSIM now.

Log-A-Log smiles a little "You are looking like true GUOSIM now my friend" He then frowns, they have a task "We need to...bury Seriea..then we can go to Ferravale."

The funeral was short, a few words said and the group buried her in a clearing not too far away where a lot of daisies grew as well as a large sunflower. It was then time to get to Ferravale,it was noontime by the time they got there.

===Ferravale===

Patch was busy and had managed to hire a couple new tavern workers, a rat maid and her mate,they were fairly good with cooking too. Patch was busy cleaning the bar area and restocking some ales he had just gotten and grumbles "Forgot ta get more peach...oh well its not drank too much anyways it can wait"

Log-A-log walks in and upon seeing Patch goes over to him "Yo..first you seen Oswald...two...seen any out of place beasts around this is important"

Keldorn walks in slowly and sits down "I need a very strong ale Patch, what ya got?"

Patch sits an ale in front of Keldorn and grins "Dragon Fire.....tis new and stong too"He then rolls his eyes at Log-A-Log "Look..Log a thing...your de chieftain...you  are then responsible for your own beasties...kay and out of place..hmmms geee..tis a vermin tavern soo a LOT be out of place to ya shrews now wouldn't it?"

Log-A-Log is NOT in the mood as he springs onto the counter and grabs the rat by the front of his shirt and does an unshrew like growl in his face."Is not in best mood and it is Log-A-Log not Log a thing.....a shrew has died and I may or may not have 2 members missing...also I know Oswald was to be here...is he or is he not ? I also look for Leigh...my only healer who could of been helpful earlier!!!!!"

Keldorn drinks the ale and coughs, he waves a paw to his mouth but still drinks it..."More.."He coughs, is that wise to give him more?

Patch weeks as struggles to get loose, a bouncer walks over and the rat just oddly waves him off "No no..."Yes do not anger the shrew more it seems "I..I know nothing of any dead shrews...Oswald...he is maybe asleep in the guest room upstairs...look I wouldn't let anything happen to no GOUSIM...as for Leigh..who is Leigh...I didn't see any other shrews I swear....let go of me"He does give Keldorn a look of like what...ok this shrew is awesome Patch likes him if he can truly handle that ale.

Log-A-log slowly lets go and sits back down.He too blinks at Keldorn"Is that..being wise?"

Keldorn frowns and sits out a few gold.."Please....more."He sighs, not like he cares too much of gold right now, heck he doesnt even know he lost his boat yet, and his gold and silver that was on the boat and its hard to say what else Wilson has.

Patch nods and pours one more mug and gets the coins, he does though put the rest away "This is hard ta get....and not sure ya should have more or  even the 2nd glass...this stuff can make a wolverine stone drunk and crying for its mother"

Log-A-Log sits down and frowns,he then nods "Thank you Patch for...info....but this means Leigh is still ...missing for now, I am glad Oswald is safe...but this attacker of Keldorn and Seriea...nothing was see along river so maybe they went into the woods."

Keldorn glares at the rat as the ale is put away and downs the 2nd mug as he stands "I am..perfectly fine ya fuzzy...rat...face...pest...."He then falls flat on his face.A weasel pokes him and checks him nodding to Patch "He alive....but he won't like life when he be waking up...this woodlander is tough stuff!!!"

Patch frowns and nods "Ummm...oh he can be placed in Xander's office..I am sure he wont care..that is a bed there."He looks at Log-A-Log "He will be....well...lets just say he is gonna feel like someone picked up de abbey and dropped the whole thing on top of him a few times. That Dragon Fire is strong stuff! If his stomach can handle that and still be alive to even go ta that room....that's one tough shrew ya have for ya group"He then gets serious "But on the subject of this attack..hard to say, I have not had a beast come in speaking of killing any shrews but then again....maybe they have a brain that works and so they didn't go yapping or maybe they went to the Black Gull and trust me ya don't want thar, that for sure not even a fraction of woodlander friendly....then again this place isn't either but Black Gull...they may just kill ya on sight and decide your the special of the day for lunch"

Log-A-log listens to the rat she speaks and sighs"Thank you Patch...his friend Wilson has headed on to Collinsel, he will not be liking news of Sereia being dead...the attacker failed to kill Keldorn..though he being dead cause of red dye under tunic and thick book was stated instead..he did get a cut to the lower arm and an out of place shoulder....a bit of memory lost so he is not remembering events...he may of known events before this but right now...no"He frowns "He just remember joining and mini feast we had and that was being yesterday."

Patch nods "Memory Lost huh...that's tricky...Stripy had some, took weeks to get back to himself and I think he still has some memory lost...then again he forgot like 4-5 seasons least your shrew only forgot a few hours it seems"

Log-A-log nods as he looks around, he doesn't want to lead Keldorn here but he doesn't want to worry his shrews either by being gone to long. "I  am needing to check on camp, I will be back ...please make sure Keldorn is ok, and tell Oswald he should get back to camp, maybe with Keldorn..also maybe he knows where Leigh is being...."He then heads out and back to camp after making sure the rat got all the info needed.

Last edited by Log-A-Log (2020-05-15 01:28:25 PM)

I play:  Xavier ( Log-A-log of GUOSIM) Elbio (Lt.,Archer, and Fighter in Long Patrol and RW Residential Hare)

Board footer