Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-13 11:10:29 AM

Mother Krisha

Peace Is Broken- Dibbun Slavers TP LOG

*****This role play takes place over a couple of days time ICLY  the first part happens early evening Wednesday the 13th, the rest happens Friday night the 15th. ******** 

WHO:

Krisha- Badger Mother

Mistclaw-Evil Vixen, Slaver

Kurgan- Assassin, Poisoner, Slaver

Jet-A hare

Oz- Badger Cub

Keldorn-GOUSIM shrew(Seen towards end of Log)

Leigh-Healer in GOUSIM (Seen towards end of log)

Sister Ginny- Old hedgehog that been helping with dibbuns since Oz was Badgermother,yes she is OLD

Sister Anna- Helps with dibbuns,she is a squirrel mid-seasons

Spoofs of various vermin and sleeping dibbuns carried away.

LOG:

Mistclaw is getting annoyed as she waits by the wall. She slaps another buzzing insect and mutters. Maybe this was a bad plan, maybe it won't work, but she has hope.   

The hare was nervous enough but kept the truth hidden.The beast here were so kind and nice...maybe he shouldn't do this at all, but he had....he found out details and even a way to get inside unnoticed, it was easy enough to leave....but would he go back in and even help? He was not sure.He clears his throat and waits to be noticed by the vixen.   

Mistclaw snorts and then grins "Awww..so report to me and I best like it or I let Kurgan have his hare stew he wants so much."   

Jet whimpers a little and hands over a scroll "It's...its all in there...this is the gate..its old but the hinges are looser now.The..badger and some others are having a dibbun campout and this gate also leads right to where they will be between the pond and those orchard trees...you...you can get most of the dibBuns anyways...where is my daughter you said..."

Kurgan comes like out of nowhere "Oh she is fine, for now, and..most? Why not all of them...do that and you and your child are...free to be elsewhere"He grins, not a friendly one either as he looks at the walls and listens.   

Mistclaw looks over the scroll and nods "You have done...good.Now you are gonna volunteer to help that Badger Mother with the brats...and slip this"She shows a vial" Into drinks, maybe a little on the cookies or whatever and make sure that badger gets a little extra...then your gonna make sure the gate is open and let us in"She smiles "And not tell anyone as Kurgan said, your see your brat"That's a lie and she knows it,also curious "What is this about...most?"

Kurgan listens as the hare stutters and shivers "It..its just a badger cub...its not even..w..walking it crawls it be of no use and...."He is suddenly snarled at as the ferret grabs him and then grins and pats his head"I want it....we can find a way to keep it quiet, get some bottles of greensap milk mix..." The hare gulps and shivers and a nod"Go..."The hare bolts and waits till he is a LOT calmer before he gets back inside...a couple days just a couple days and he can get as far away as possible.   

Mistclaw looks at Kurgan like he is insane"Why do you want a stripe hound cub? It would be totally worthless" She slowly slips back into the woods by the wall knowing he will follow her.   

Kurgan speaks after they are further into the woods "You don't think do you Mistclaw...think of this..badgers..dangerous usually to us, but this one is a cub"He grins as a plan forms "Course would take some seasons of training..but think..seasons from now a powerful badger on OUR side."He chuckles "He or she can call me...father, I like that...but think of it..made to be a perfect assassin..killer....wonderful"   

Mistclaw frowns "Yeah....I think its a bad idea cubs that age are never quiet, they cry a lot and I am not watching some barely crawling brat, you can deal with it...I will deal with the rest of them we just need to get as far as possible before moring"   

Kurgan nods "Not to worry my beasts can cover wagon tracks perfectly, I also managed to get us a boat and it has enough space below deck to place the dibbuns...it may be a little space for them but once we are on the coast its not far to a dock and not the one in Halyard..another one. There a ship will be ready for us and we leave for the high seas and Gorax island"   

Mistclaw listens "The shore..Halyard? You best may sure that Lord Ciocan and his long ears don't see you. Want to talk of danger to us...that is, more like painful death to us, got plans for that?"   

Kurgan says, "You of little faith...long as you don't mess things up, they won't even know we were there. The river moss is half a day from that fool MT....maybe a little more than that...day maybe, the dock is between that and Halyard...the other side of Halyard, you would have to pass Halyard to get on the side the hares and the large stripe dog keep an eye on."He chuckles "Besides Gorax has been getting slaves for the past 4-5 seasons and the Long Patrol know NOTHING of it cause I am careful not to go that direction..so do not worry, it's very rare the long ears go past Halyard."

Mistclaw sighs and mutters "Whatever you say"She is concerned and knows to be careful but she also knows how determited beasts can get once they find dibbuns gone. They will likely be followed so they need to stay ahead of them."Hope your boat travels good till we get to the shores...cause trust me these abbeys and Mossflower beasts will be looking and may figure out where we went even if it takes a few days."   

Kurgan seems unconcerned "Let's get back to camp and as I said my men can brush away wagon marks and foot paw prints, not like we will be on the road the whole time and they will not know a direction right off, they could go east..west..south before they know we went north...and the river goes up as well as downstream. The baot I have now use to belong to a couple shrews..rich ones and a ferret,the ferret works for us now and one of the shrews are dead and he said he would kill the other one when he shows up"He chuckles "To check on his daughter...so we will have supplies and a lot of gold and silver as well now lets rest for a couple days from now"He smirks"Will be a grand day indeed"

***** ICLY THIS IS FRIDAY NIGHT AND ICLY BESIDE THE POND AND ORCHARDS ********   

It was good weather for the campout and the dibbuns had fun with games, they had a good dinner and now it was time for some tea and cookies, even candy chestnuts.To help was Sister Anna,Brother Rick..some novices and even the Bell Ringer Lilymoore was somewhere nearby keeping an eye on things.Krisha smiles and speaks to Sister Anna "Where is Sister Ginny at?" "Helping with dishes and probably tea and scones with Benar"The badger nods "That's fine"She yawns "She will be here soon I know.   

Jet was helping and all the while he managed to not be nervous, when he seemed it he just said dibbuns made him nervous.He frowned but when no one as looking he had sliped in the sleeping herbs and sprinkled some on the cookes,making sure it was mixed in the icing and volunteered to take trays out.He did save one cookie and mug, untouched, for himself to sip and nibble as he watched and waited.He looked up at the south wall, the north wall guard wouldn't see, it was dark...he needed to..."You think the..guard may want some?"   

Krisha hmms and rubs her eyes " That's...nice of you Jet"She frowns why was she so tired.

Oz was beside her, too small to drink or eat anything like cookies and such yet was practicing his crawling skills while Sister Anna watched with a yawn.

Jet nods and gives the last mug of tea and cookie to the guard, who was already tried.The hare frowns and mutters "For....Ciana.."He frowns and dropped a cloth to the forest floor and then sat down looking like he was near tears.   

Mistclaw easily slips in and smirks"Fun...." She looked around, good sleeping beasts and motions for 3 ferrets and a couple weasels to snatch the dibbuns and quickly even though the knockout herbs would be effective for a good few hours,they would be long up the road.

Krisha groans and had only laid down a morment...she blinked as she seen movment..wait what was happening as she stood and stumbled and landed on a patch of soft grass, the herbs had taken a little longer with her but she was deeply asleep now.The vixen ears go back..she waits and then smirks so far, so good.

Oz woke up and whimpered, course he had no clue and a whimpering infant isn't too much of an alert, he's a baby. But someone heard and that someone had fallen sleep in a char talking to Benar, no not the herbs she was inside and woke to see a blanket on her, likely Benar laid it on her and frowned when she noted she was to get back"Oh..darn it" Sister Ginny said and hurried out muttering and heard Oz and then a gasp of surprise as she backed off..vermin and were they taking the dibbuns!   

Kurgan steps behind her and cups a paw over her mouth, "Shhhhhh...."He grins,"I was not planing this but you see I can't have some old abbey beast go waking anyone so...go to sleep"His idea of sleep was not herbs as he instead quickly snapped her neck, he looked at Oz and picked him up,placeing a finger in his mouth to gum on..."Mistclaw get the beasts out of here now we are done here"

Mistclaw eyes widen "You just killed...." He looks around and motions for them to get the heck out of there, the only hope was no one comes into this area till morning. The south gate was mostly shut.   

Oz whimpers a little but then is gumming the ferret's finger and ends up falling asleep. Meanwhile what is left behind is a lot of sleeping beasts, the dibbuns are now gone that were at the camp and the limp lifeless Sister Ginny on the ground near one of the trees.   

Jet looks down and had slowly come down the steps, he looks at Kurgan "Am I..free to go now?" Kurgan looks at the hare, he nods to follow as he carries the sleeping Oz in his arms, he grins at the hare"Thank you for your help...oh yes I lied, but you are free."He watches as a weasel stabs the hare and the hare falls over dead, he smirks "Of life.."He then quickly joins the others into the woods. Tracks will be covered completely, the wagon left somewhere after a while and they would be long gone before those abbey beasts even knew what direction they had went.

===Soon by the river as the day is slowly starting,the sun is up===

They managed to travel in the dark and finally were at the river and the boat, the boat that once belonging to Keldorn and his family.Vermin quickly got dibbuns aboard,dibbuns that were still asleep..

The dibbun would wake chained up to a long line of slave collars and locked tight and solid to a mast and the floor. A couple guards watching them. The badger cub was with Kurgan.

Kurgan walked up to a ferret, one Wilson "Quickly set sail, the knockout herbs should still be effective another couple hours."

Wilson nodes "Not like anyone say much, you and your vermin stay below deck a couple days till we are clear of the area."He arches an eyebrow at the badger cub but decides to not ask."Though the GUOSIM is nearby."

Keldorn walked along,a  skip and a happy mood unaware of the danger he walked into. " I am glad to of joined your group, I won't take too long saying goodbye to Seriea"

Leigh nods, she was up early and decided she wanted to say by to Seriea as well, she liked the fellow shrew maid and had promised a small healing lesson and a book to keep.

Wilson frowns but stays on the boat.

Kurgan made she was ready, all below deck and then he seen...the shrews and quietly laid the cub down by Wilson and stepped over to get the boat ankor out and set the boat sailing off. He was not risking witness, that and not too far was Seriea....dead by the path, Kurgan had killed the fool weasel who did it but maybe they could make it look like some random attack.

Keldorn nodes and smiled"His smile then faded and he bolted to Seriea"S..Seriea...what is this?" Tears go down his face.

Leigh freezes and backs up"This is...bad"She quickly goes to get to a tree stump and give out a cry.Only she will not get even a whimper out.

Two things happen, one a dart is blown from a pipe to the shrew maid, the ferret knew she was a healer she could come in handle and these shrews were worth a lot of coins, though the other he had much better plans for.

Wilson stepped off the boat and sneered "She's dead Keldorn and so are you?" The ferret Wilson who has been his friend for seasons goes to slice a blade at Keldorn's chest!

Keldorn is surprised, "But we are...friends..how could you ya scum!!!" He tenses up, bright red forms but some is an odd shade of red, some is blood red on his upper shoulder, not a deep cut thank goodness.But he was the only one who knew he had packs of bright red dye in pouches under his silk shirt..he planned to use some on a new outfit....well so much for that idea. To most it looked like he had a serious wound.

Kurgan picked up Leigh and got back on the boat, looking at Wilson he speaker harshly "Finish him off and get on this boat now"

Wilson looked at Keldorn"I never liked you or your daughter, or your wife" He stabs at him again, another hidden bright red dye pack and a thick book are stated, Keldorn had planned to kick at the once friend but felt himself fly threw the air and hit a tree, he slid down knocked out cold and landing at an odd angle...from this view with all the bright red, mostly red dye and very little blood, he looked like a dead beast. The ferret Wilson got back on the boat as the boat sailed off.

No one paid the boat any mind, they had saw it pass by before. Wilson even happily waves to an otter and chuckled as he went on down river

Towards the western shores

Slowly towards where the now slaves would be taken

The vermin had won this round and the woodlanders had lost

Last edited by Mother Krisha (2020-05-13 11:38:21 AM)

Board footer