Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-16 07:38:00 PM

Dylan Locke

Finish him! The Darkly Humorous Fatality Poll

Over the years I have visited quite a few MUCKS, MUSHS, MUX, even a few rp (cringe) MUDS and while each is different there is one striking difference between this site and others...

Our Ridicuously high Mortality rate. Characters tend to appear and die faster than the black plauge here. Not that Im complaining of course, I myself am just as guilty as everyone else. I thought it would be interesting though to to post how many characters we have lost icly, and on screen.

All you need is a summary of who the char was and the method they kicked the proverbial bucket.

EXAMPLE: Bandit was a fluffy gluttonous fox who picked a fight with a badger.

#2 2017-03-16 07:53:46 PM

Dylan Locke

Re: Finish him! The Darkly Humorous Fatality Poll

I'll start us out. Let's see if I can remember them all.

Carlos- a squirrel who had been uplifted from being an npc. Be died in his very first rp as an alt. Stabbed by Radio the bandit leader.

Travis-Mouse part of the Mossflower Militia, a woodlander villain group out to purge vermin from the woods. Died during an invasion of Redwall, he was helping the allies only to further his own agenda, died when Bassilisk the snake used him like a rag doll and tossed him over the walls.

Drakki- Mercenary red fox who was part of the Kannezzer horde that never took off. While fleeing the horde he was caught by another players snake who to dragged him away to become a pet. Aluded to never being seen again.

Xia- a brown fox who was made randomly, she started out as a body  guard and branched out into bird hunting. She became good at it, let her ego get the best of her and took on an eagle. Needless to say she failed.

Wilks -made from the same random gen as xia and died a simular way. A silver fox (black fur) he was fattened up by lizards for dinner and in the escape he sacrificed himself to lead the lizards away. His fate ultimately, was decided via voting with a resounding 100% voting to kill him off.

Meesha- another uplifted npc and once part of Dylan's gang. She was a thiefy ferret and one of the last surviving members of the Silent Blades. She got into a fight with a cannabal otter and...lost. Just to clarify, no, the otter was not my character xD

I feel sad that I need to clarify that. But thats 6 alts over 3 years.

EDIT:

Carter -corrupt otter guard in redwall. Snuck into the pantry while vermin occupied the abbey and met a monitor lizard looking for a late night snack...

Thata 7 fatalities, 5 of them were eaten >.> unless I forgot anyone else.

Last edited by Dylan Locke (2017-03-18 12:42:25 AM)

#3 2017-03-17 12:00:03 PM

oz

What about the otter you had Bandit that got ate by a Monitor during the TP where Marek took over the abbey?

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2017-03-17 12:04:41 PM

oz

And I guess I can say My two alts who died.

Sister MAY- Almost forgot about her, she died of old age in her sleep, found one morning dead, She was freaking old.

Scioto- Poisoned by Zurrgg, whom got the poison from Jedrick so guess Jedrick and Zurrgg killed him. Zurrgg placed the poison in ale and Scioto drank it, cause it was slow working he didn't realize till too late, it was poisoned and he died in his office.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#5 2017-03-21 10:39:04 AM

Leon

Jedrick- He died...killed by poison.

I play
Cota-grandson of Dorarose
Micco-Leader of the Gawtribe

#6 2017-03-21 12:02:32 PM

Wanderer

Vladmir, evil fox, nemesis of DoraRose, and, eventually, the whole Mossflower region.  Killed Scioto's wife and son, left Blisa alive to take as a hostage while she was an infant.  Lots of craziness.  Captured Oz, Leon, couple others, allied with NPC monitor lizards and besieged Redwall.  Until his second-in-command, a raven named Lenore, did him in with one of his own daggers to the throat.  Rest in pieces.

Wouldn't it be nice to take a walk on/some pure white sand/gaze at the horizon/without living in fear?
Wouldn't it be sweet to watch the sun curve down,/meet the waves?
And taste the ocean spray/and realize we'd been living as slaves...

#7 2017-03-22 04:46:18 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Lenore, who died while killing her boss, Vladmir da evil fox dude that Wanderer was running.  He stabbed her in return tongue

All the various NPC whoevers that I've run by who knows what they died of.

.......I mostly just kill other people's characters XD #TheViolence

I'm pretty sure that's everybody O.o

3/29/2017 EDIT:  Oh, I forgot about Edgar!  He was a crow (Lenore was a raven) and worked as sort of Lenore's 2nd-in-command.  He couldn't speak common, but he could understand it perfectly.  He died in the same battle that she did, and his first and last word in common was the raven's name. 

I think that's everybody tongue And they died at the end of the Thorns of Steel TP from Spring/Summer/Autumn 2012 smile

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2017-03-29 04:32:28 PM)

#8 2017-09-03 06:41:17 AM

The_Brony_Marek

Quade-Died in a fight, in the mine, Dorarose and her brother finished him off

Zee-Died of old age

Zaram- beheaded by Bolt

Zork-Died of a heart Attack in the abbey Orchards

Zork and Zee are around OOCLY now only.

Board footer